What Will Pfeifferville do Now? By Dr. Chojnowski

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaryM

Ambrose Moran Flips: After Refusing to Provide Documentation of his own "Ordination" and "Consecration," Moran Denounces Entire Lefebvre Line. What Will Pfeifferville do Now? Will Fr. Joseph Poisson Seek Another Conditional Ordination?

February 06, 2019

Dr. Chojnowski: In the link above, you can see for yourself the spinning out of control that has beset Fr. Joseph Pfeiffer's establishment in Boston, Kentucky. After years of dealing with Ambrose Moran as if he were a valid bishop, Fr. Joe Pfeiffer has disassociated himself from Moran. What is shocking about all of it is how acrimonious the entire relationship between Moran and Our Lady of Mount Carmel seminary has become. In the above video, failing to acknowledge that he has worked with Fr. Pfeiffer for years now, consecrating oils for him along with --- from my information --- promising to make priests for him and probably planning to "consecrate" Fr. Pfeiffer a bishop --- Moran brings up long refuted arguments about Archbishop Lefebvre and the Lefebvre line and casts doubt on the valid priesthood of those who he has been associating with for years now. Even though I have not researched the case extensively, I know everyone involved, except Moran himself. From what I see, the pictures that he provided of himself in various ecclesial settings are obviously faked and his failure to provide certificates and testimonials concerning his own valid ordination and consecration gives one moral certainty that he is a weird fraud. Life in this present world as a traditional Catholic already seems to be a bit like "flying over the cuckoos nest" without this insanity.

Question for Fr. Pfeiffer. If "Bishop" Moran is not trustworthy enough to have as your bishop, what about all of the holy oils that he consecrated for you for your sacraments and what about the conditional ordination of Fr. Joseph Poisson, who travels around the US and Canada for Our Lady of Mount Carmel saying Mass, hearing confessions, and giving extreme unction? Also, how can you justify having a seminary when you do not have a bishop to ordain your seminarians? If you refuse to associate with a real bishop that can only mean --- for thinking Catholics --- that you and Fr. Hewko believe you are the only real Catholic priests left in the world. Otherwise, a priest needs a bishop. Also, after the fiasco, which culminates in the video linked above, you need to do some backtracking, some rebuilding of bridges, and some sacramental redoing for Fr. Poisson and for all those people who relied on ANYTHING coming from the bizarre man in the green vestments that we see in the above video. Fr. Hewko, you need to DEMAND THAT THESE THINGS ARE DONE.

Be Catholic, be sacramentally safe, and be sane.

Admin

Administrator

Construction on the Cathedral Basilica of the Immaculate Conception. (Kevin J. Beaty/Denverite)

Our Lady of Mount Carmel USA.com is currently undergoing a change in both format and content. Any inconvenience to news announcements, mass times, and locations we apologize for.

Reverend Father Joseph Pfeiffer will be directing content to include catechisms, information relevant to those being introduced new to tradition, relevant Seminary news, and so on in our ongoing battle for the Faith.

We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding. Ave Maria!

Consecration to Immaculate Heart by Our Lady of Mt. Carmel SSPX Marian Corps

Source

Last edited:

Admin

Administrator
Dear Faithful,

It has been suggested that I say a few words before my upcoming sermons explaining why I am positively certain that I am a Catholic ordained priest. Even though I was always certain, I went through the private ceremony last July since it was the normal procedure of Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre and to help calm any doubts of the faithful .

If we look at some of the things that happened to me after my ordination over 22 years ago, one would conclude the ordination 22 years ago must have been valid.

A few things that have stuck in my failing memory are the following:

At my first solemn Mass on the Feast of Christ the King, a young man told me afterwards that he had smelled the aroma of roses when I walked down the aisle .

At my Thanksgiving pilgrimage Mass at Our Lady’s Shrine near Quebec City, during the purification of my chalice at the second ablutions , red blood stains appeared on my purificator. This private miracle happened one more time in 2006 near Harrisburg at my Sunday Mass on the Feast of the Most Holy Trinity.

During an exorcism of an adult convert in the Sacrament of Baptism, the person felt the devil come out of her spine.

A baby in St. Catharines Ontario Canada only a few days old had the grave problem of not being able to do any bowel movements and was constantly crying. Immediately after I gave it the priest blessing for sick infants, the baby had a bowel movement.

I have done hundreds of cases of giving the Sacrament of Extreme Unction to the sick and dying with visible results of spiritual and, or physical cures.

The visible results of spiritual peace and conversions when people go to Confession to me are also innumerable .

In the Immaculate Heart of Mary,
Father Joseph Poisson

Source : OLMC

Comment : Well thank you Fr. Poisson for confirming that nobody is safe attending your Masses whether you be a true priest or not.
Please remind Fr. Pfeiffer of the powerful sermons he has given regarding false private miracles - which in order to be authentic must be public and approved by Mother Church after countless investigations.

Last edited:

Admin

Administrator
This is an early sermon pointing out the error of Bishop Williamson in recognising the validity of miracles occurring in the new mass. The instruction itself is about the dfference between true and false miracles. About a year ago Fr. Pfeiffer gave a brilliant expose on how to recognise the difference. If anybody can find it please let us know. He explained clearly the church's teaching on the four conditions required before the Church recognised a true miracle:
  • For in a miracle four conditions are required:
  • that it should be done by God;
  • that it should be beyond the existing order of nature;
  • thirdly, that it should be manifest;
  • and fourthly, that it should be for the corroboration of the Faith

It is a most troubling fact that Fr. Pfeiffer can use his knowledge of true doctrine to mislead the flock.

..​

Last edited:

Shrine

At my Thanksgiving pilgrimage Mass at Our Lady’s Shrine near Quebec City, during the purification of my chalice at the second ablutions , red blood stains appeared on my purificator. This private miracle happened one more time in 2006 near Harrisburg at my Sunday Mass on the Feast of the Most Holy Trinity.

A genuine Wonder Working priest at OLMC?

A baby in St. Catharines Ontario Canada only a few days old had the grave problem of not being able to do any bowel movements and was constantly crying. Immediately after I gave it the priest blessing for sick infants, the baby had a bowel movement.

Why wait until Father's death? Santo subito! Make him a Saint right now!

At my first solemn Mass on the Feast of Christ the King, a young man told me afterwards that he had smelled the aroma of roses when I walked down the aisle .

This priest is a real gift that keeps on giving.

If we look at some of the things that happened to me after my ordination over 22 years ago, one would conclude the ordination 22 years ago must have been valid.

How did this man end up at OLMC and in the hands of Archbishop Ambrose?

Did God talk to him?

One man's mental illness is another man's religion.

Admin

Administrator
One can only hope that Fr. Hewko did everything he could to get the seminarians to leave OLMC. They need much, much more than leaving them to work it out for themselves. Their souls appear to be in great danger and they need to be explicitly told this. How can anybody be satisfied with the excuse of (false) prudence alone to fulfil one's duties. There is no accountability to any superior, no prioress to lead the 'novice nuns', no bishop. Is it Catholic for a single priest, supposedly on 'supplied jurisdiction' to be sole founder of a religious order?

Fr. Pfeiffer, who can use true doctrine for purposes that suit his personal ambitions needs reminding of St. Paul's words:

1IF I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
2And if I should have prophecy and should know all mysteries, and all knowledge, and if I should have all faith, so that I could
remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. 3And if I should distribute all my goods to feed the poor, and if I should deliver my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
4Charity is patient, is kind: charity envieth not, dealeth not perversely; is not puffed up; 5Is not ambitious, seeketh not her own,
is not provoked to anger, thinketh no evil; 6Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth with the truth; 7Beareth all things, believeth
all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. (1Cor.13 : 1-7)
It appears to this writer that Catholics, whether of the true or false resistance/SSPX use Our Lady's Rosary/intercession as an excuse to go AWOL.

How often do we hear - 'leave it all to Our Lady' when all the weapons of the true faith are now in our hands. Unable to suffer any more Mary's fight is over. She has fought to the end -it is now our turn to use the weapons She used. Our fight will not end till the day we die. But when the going gets tough we abandon the field. Mother Church has supplied us with all the weapons, plus a great army of prophets, doctors, Fathers of the Church, great saints and martyrs to win this battle by using the same immortal weapons. Not to hide behind Mary's skirts kidding ourselves that we are seeking protection under her mantle.

Mary's Mantle is an Immaculate shield deflecting the darts and arrows of Satan away from our sinful and cowardly souls so that we can be trained. To put on the armour and fight physically and mentally as did She.

10Finally, brethren, be strengthened in the Lord, and in the might of his power. 11Put you on the armour of God, that you may be able to stand against the deceits of the devil. 12For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood; but against principalities and power, against the rulers of the world of this darkness, against the spirits of wickedness in the high places. 13Therefore take unto you the armour of God, that you may be able to resist in the evil day, and to stand in all things perfect. 14Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of justice, 15And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace: 16In all things taking the shield of faith, wherewith you may be able to extinguish all the fiery darts of the most wicked one. 17And take unto you the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit (which is the word of God). (Eph.6:10)
15And the servant of the man of God rising early, went out, and saw an army round about the city, and horses and chariots: and he
told him, saying: Alas, alas, alas, my lord, what shall we do? 16But he answered: Fear not: for there are more with us than with them.
17And Eliseus prayed, and said: Lord, open his eyes, that he may see. And the Lord opened the eyes of the servant, and he saw: and
behold the mountain was full of horses, and chariots of fire round about Eliseus. 18And the enemies came down to him, but Eliseus
prayed to the Lord, saying: Strike, I beseech thee, this people with blindness. And the Lord struck them with blindness, according to
the word of Eliseus. (2Kings : 15-18)
  • Did St. Paul utter these words and retire to a monastary?
  • Eliseus did not say 'I leave it all in God's hands' then do nothing but wait for a personal revelation.
  • The Saints said: 'What wilt thou have me do Lord?'. Thy servant is listening.
  • The Martyrs did not say, 'Nothing will take away my faith - so dying for it is unnecessary.'St. Joan of Arc did not sit passively at home when a physical war had to be won.
  • Mary said, 'Be it done unto me according to Thy Word'. She submitted in suffering by spiritually and actively following in the steps of her Divine Son.
  • Christ did not say to His Father, 'They will work it out for themselves Father, I do not have to die on a Cross for them'

Archbishop lefebvre said,
Holy abandonment is found 'not in resignation and laziness but in the heart of action and initiative.' It wold be dishonest to pray for victory without really fighting for it. [....] 'The things to pray for', St. Thomas More prayed magnanimously, 'dear Lord, give me the grace to work for.'"
(The Biography of Marcel LeFebvre" p.568)

Last edited:

MaryM

One can only hope that Fr. Hewko did everything he could to get the seminarians to leave OLMC. They need much, much more than leaving them to work it out for themselves. Their souls appear to be in great danger and they need to be explicitly told this. How can anybody be satisfied with the excuse of (false) prudence alone to fulfil one's duties. There is no accountability to any superior, no prioress to lead the 'novice nuns', no bishop. Is it Catholic for a single priest, supposedly on 'supplied jurisdiction' to be sole founder of a religious order?

Fr. Pfeiffer, who can use true doctrine for purposes that suit his personal ambitions needs reminding of St. Paul's words:

1IF I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
2And if I should have prophecy and should know all mysteries, and all knowledge, and if I should have all faith, so that I could
remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. 3And if I should distribute all my goods to feed the poor, and if I should deliver my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
4Charity is patient, is kind: charity envieth not, dealeth not perversely; is not puffed up; 5Is not ambitious, seeketh not her own,
is not provoked to anger, thinketh no evil; 6Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth with the truth; 7Beareth all things, believeth
all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. (1Cor.13 : 1-7)
It appears to this writer that Catholics, whether of the true or false resistance/SSPX use Our Lady's Rosary/intercession as an excuse to go AWOL.

How often do we hear - 'leave it all to Our Lady' when all the weapons of the true faith are now in our hands. Unable to suffer any more Mary's fight is over. She has fought to the end -it is now our turn to use the weapons She used. Our fight will not end till the day we die. But when the going gets tough we abandon the field. Mother Church has supplied us with all the weapons, plus a great army of prophets, doctors, Fathers of the Church, great saints and martyrs to win this battle by using the same immortal weapons. Not to hide behind Mary's skirts kidding ourselves that we are seeking protection under her mantle.

Mary's Mantle is an Immaculate shield deflecting the darts and arrows of Satan away from our sinful and cowardly souls so that we can be trained. To put on the armour and fight physically and mentally as did She.

10Finally, brethren, be strengthened in the Lord, and in the might of his power. 11Put you on the armour of God, that you may be able to stand against the deceits of the devil. 12For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood; but against principalities and power, against the rulers of the world of this darkness, against the spirits of wickedness in the high places. 13Therefore take unto you the armour of God, that you may be able to resist in the evil day, and to stand in all things perfect. 14Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of justice, 15And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace: 16In all things taking the shield of faith, wherewith you may be able to extinguish all the fiery darts of the most wicked one. 17And take unto you the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit (which is the word of God). (Eph.6:10)
15And the servant of the man of God rising early, went out, and saw an army round about the city, and horses and chariots: and he
told him, saying: Alas, alas, alas, my lord, what shall we do? 16But he answered: Fear not: for there are more with us than with them.
17And Eliseus prayed, and said: Lord, open his eyes, that he may see. And the Lord opened the eyes of the servant, and he saw: and
behold the mountain was full of horses, and chariots of fire round about Eliseus. 18And the enemies came down to him, but Eliseus
prayed to the Lord, saying: Strike, I beseech thee, this people with blindness. And the Lord struck them with blindness, according to
the word of Eliseus. (2Kings : 15-18)
  • Did St. Paul utter these words and retire to a monastary?
  • Elisha did not say 'I leave it all in God's hands' then do nothing but wait for a personal revelation.
  • The Saints said: 'What wilt thou have me do Lord?'. Thy servant is listening.
  • The Martyrs did not say, 'Nothing will take away my faith - so dying for it is unnecessary.'St. Joan of Arc did not sit passively at home when a physical war had to be won.
  • Mary said, 'Be it done unto me according to Thy Word'. She submitted in suffering by spiritually and actively following in the steps of her Divine Son.
  • Christ did not say to His Father, 'They will work it out for themselves Father, I do not have to die on a Cross for them'

Archbishop lefebvre said,
Holy abandonment is found 'not in resignation and laziness but in the heart of action and initiative.' It wold be dishonest to pray for victory without really fighting for it. [....] 'The things to pray for', St. Thomas More prayed magnanimously, 'dear Lord, give me the grace to work for.'"
(The Biography of Marcel LeFebvre" p.568)

Very well said, Admin.

Fr. Hewko is culpable to a great degree for the danger the young men and ladies are in at OLMC.

Last edited:

Admin

Administrator
A question posted on another forum asked -

I guess the next question would be: will the Rev. Father realign with the 4 Bishops of the Catholic Resistance or join the bishop-less "Resistance" of Fr. Arizaga, Fr. Cardozo, etc.? Praying he'll choose the former as Fr. Chazal has been praying for his confrere's senses to return.

E

Ecclesia Militans

I guess the next question would be: will the Rev. Father realign with the 4 Bishops of the Catholic Resistance or join the bishop-less "Resistance" of Fr. Arizaga, Fr. Cardozo, etc.? Praying he'll choose the former as Fr. Chazal has been praying for his confrere's senses to return.

I hope not!

Admin

Administrator

Fr. Hewko has given a short reply to the above question here.

Fr. has stated that he is not rushing into any group or making any commitments at this time. He is simply tending to the souls who have asked for him to minister to them and is praying to see where the Blessed Mother leads him.

In the light of the following video, one had hoped his answer would have been a definite 'NO'.

Catechism Padre Hewko : the Errors of Bishop Williamson, Bishop Aquinas, and Bishop Zendejas
It is no good placing all the blame on Fr. Pfeiffer....using him like a scapegoat for the errors of us all. Fr. Pfeiffer has preached great doctrinal sermons. He has been put on a pedestal by this writer, former member Machabees, The Recusant's Greg. Taylor, The Catacombs forum - a position impossible for any fallible human to hold. Fr. Hewko has equal responsibility with Fr. Pfeiffer who should not simply be cast aside and mentioned no more. The ever-growing dangerous situation of OLMC Kentucky continues to endanger the faith of its seminarians and postulants not to mention Pablo's influence.

Yet, we are told again that Fr. Hewko is 'waiting for Our Lady' to guide him.

As stated in a previous post:

It is understandable that Fr. Hewko pray for Our Lady's guidance as to where geographically She wishes him to be, but it is to be regretted that he awaits, yet again, a private revelation from Our Lady about B. Williamson.

Last edited:

MaryM

Fr. Hewko has equal responsibility with Fr. Pfeiffer who should not simply be cast aside and mentioned no more. The ever-growing dangerous situation of OLMC Kentucky continues to endanger the faith of its seminarians and postulants not to mention Pablo's influence.

It is understandable that Fr. Hewko pray for Our Lady's guidance as to where geographically She wishes him to be, but it is to be regretted that he awaits, yet again, a private revelation from Our Lady about B. Williamson.

Just as we did, Fr. Hewko needs time for the floodgates to fully open, for him to see the full truth about OLMC, for him to see how much he was duped, and for him to recover from being in a cult for so long. He may need an exorcism. He will need extra time to regain his priestly countenance.

At that point I pray he attempts to get those young men and women out of OLMC, away from the evil of Mr. Hernandez, and to make reparations for his participation and support of such when he refused so many boats God sent him (so many people begging him to wake up).

May God bless Fr. Hewko with prudence, wisdom and fortitude.

jonas

There are 3 Bishops in SSPX and several Sedevacantist Bishops, or others?

jonas

Very well said, Admin.

Fr. Hewko is culpable to a great degree for the danger the young men and ladies are in at OLMC.

We must pray, once Fr. Hewko finds his priestly countenance again, that he repairs some of the damage he did and cooperated with, by doing "everything he [can] to get the seminarians [and young ladies] to leave OLMC.They need much, much more than leaving them to work it out for themselves. Their souls appear to be in great danger and they need to be explicitly told this."

Once out, the young men and ladies may very well need exorcisms. Fr. Hewko should help with that, too.
Seminarians leaving with Fr. Hewko to the 3 Bishops in SSPX or several Sedevacantist Bishops - Which would be better?

Admin

Administrator
Fr. Hewko has already made his position clear regarding Bishops everywhere - whether conciliar, sedevecantist, Indulters SSPX, FSSP or loose federation resistance leader - Bishop Williamson. Errors against the Faith by B. Williamson in above video are also listed on this forum. Fr. Hewko has, along with Fr. Pfeiffer, preached against all the various errors/omissions of Faith held by each one of them. If Father chooses any of those Bishops he will need to explain to the flock, and to Fr. Pfeiffer, where we have all been wrong.

In fact, his burden, and ours, is already light because these facts have already been proved The truth does not change. It is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.

Having said all the above, we must be very very careful to cease treating our priests like God. Our Faith is in God. The priest's faith is in God
Priests and laity, according to each of our states-in-life are going through a test of faith. In this partiicular case, we must not make the same mistake that was made with Fr. Pfeiffer - namely, that: all we have to do is follow Fr. Hewko .....just so long as we do not have to think it through ourselves. I wish to assure the good Father that he does not have to carry that burden for me. Regarding the above-named Bishops both you and Fr. Pfeiffer are correct. Regarding Ambrose you have made a courageous decision, no doubt trying to persuade your fellow-priest.
Fr. Pfeiffer has deceived himself, and his followers, regarding Ambrose. And through Fr. Hewko's courage has forced this dangerous man to be removed.

There would be members, visitors/guests reading articles on this forum who would be happy with any of the above-named Bishops just so long as they receive the Sacraments. From my observations, such is the opinion of the majority all 'traditional' Catholics whether of the resistance movement or neo-cons.. It is necessary, therefore, that this administration makes clear its own position;
that Fr. Hewko and some members of this forum have proved beyond doubt that we cannot follow
* This is perhaps the most abhorrent aspect of our faith. Ready to blame the Pfeiffers of this world we abdicate any responsibility for heaping it all on their shoulders in the first place.

Admin

MaryM

Seminarians leaving with Fr. Hewko to the 3 Bishops in SSPX or several Sedevacantist Bishops - Which would be better?

Fr. Hewko will have to make the decision who he will ask to be his bishop. There are bishops who are not sspx and not sedevecanti. I am sure he knows more of them than I.

Admin

Administrator
Fr. Hewko will have to make the decision who he will ask to be his bishop. There are bishops who are not sspx and not sedevecanti. I am sure he knows more of them than I.

If this was true then why the Ambrose farce?

Perhaps there are bishops none of us have ever heard of. Or perhaps God's grace may change the minds and hearts of Bishops Williamson, Fellay, Faure and Zendajas. If so, each of them would have to publicly repent of his errors along with the laity for leaving all the work to them. The priests are as scattered as the flock. Archbishop Lefebvre showed us the way but each group thought it knew better.

It is a wonder to behold that priests at loggerheads with one another all claim to follow him.o_O

Admin

Administrator
Perhaps there are bishops none of us have ever heard of. Or perhaps God's grace may change the minds and hearts of Bishops Williamson, Fellay, Faure and Zendajas. If so, each of them would have to publicly repent of his errors along with the laity for leaving all the work to them. The priests are as scattered as the flock. Archbishop Lefebvre showed us the way but each group thought it knew better.

We join Fr. Hewko (min 14.30 on..) in praying for Fr. Pfeiffer, and that a Catholic Bishop publicly renounce ambiguous/erroneous statements regarding the faith. Mary help of Christians pray for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.