Video Montage of the Life of Archbishop Lefebvre Parts 1 to 4

• Thread starter blessedthomaspercy
  • Start date
B

blessedthomaspercy

Video: Montage of Photos of Archbishop Lefebvre

On that day when Archbishop Lefebvre is canonized; when his prayer that Eternal Rome return to its senses has arrived; this beautiful record of his journey amongst us will be treasured by every Catholic alive who will thank him from the bottom of their hearts for the gift of faith that he ensured be preserved for each and every one of us. May he continue to guide us until that blessed day arrives. Kathleen Donelly (Donkath : Admin)

Video: Montage of Photos of Archbishop Lefebvre #1.

<iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/81393969" width="400" height="225" autoplay="0" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

Video: Montage of Photos of Archbishop Lefebvre #2.

<iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/81349409" width="400" height="225" autoplay="0" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

Video: Montage of Photos of Archbishop Lefebvre #3.

<iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/81386019" width="400" height="225" autoplay="0" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

Video: Montage of Clips of Archbishop Lefebvre part 4

<iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/81476066" width="400" height="225" autoplay="0" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

Helen

I AM UNABLE TO PLAY THESE, IT MAY BE MY COMPUTER OR DO I NEED TO DO SOMETHING SPECIAL OR DOWNLOAD - AS YOU CAN SEE I KNOW VERY LITTLE ABOUT THE COMPUTER THANKS.

Admin

Administrator
Sorry about that Helen. Will check it out and get back to you.

Update: It works OK :). I thought it wasn't working when I tried it, but found I had to wait a while...it is slow to appear and a rather slow-moving build-up. I apologise for the hiccup, but it is a beautiful montage of the Archbishop's life. Happy viewing, let me know if you have any other problems.

Admin

Administrator
I tried it again, and it was perfect. Came on straight away and proceeded at a normal rate. I think it was slow the first time because my computer was engaged in another activity at the same time. So it is best to keep your computer completely free whilst you view the videos.