Urgent Request for Prayers

Admin

Administrator
A request has been received to urgently pray for a child in the Connecticut Resistance. Emma is 5 years old and suffers from Hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis (HLH). It is a rare disorder affecting the immune system, which results in a hyperinflammatory response in the body. Although she is not in imminent danger, the disease is very difficult to manage, requiring very aggressive medications to maintain life. Emma is presently at home but is frequently hospitalized for various complications..

Please pray for a full recovery of this child and for the whole family.

A

ajnc

<div align="left">Please also pray for Fr Gregory Noronha who goes for a scan today (September 10th) over a blackout he recently suffered. Pray also that this hard working priest departs the SSPX-Titanic.</div>

Admin

Administrator
t0820.gif
t0820.gif
t0820.gif

A

ajnc

Re: Fr Gregory - perhaps extreme fatigue. Put on 3 month medication.

Let's also pray for Fr Doran. He's one of my favourites who was in/visited India:

This is from Cathinfo:
Matthew
Level 5

1. My trusted source informs me that Fr. Doran has, indeed, left the SSPX.

2. What Fr. Doran is doing now, or what he plans to do, is not yet known -- aside from the fact that he is currently living near family/where he's from.

3. Anyone who claims to know Fr. Doran's future plans is operating on speculation and/or rumor. See #2.