Update 43

nanna

1624502898566.png

IN REPARATION FOR THE SINS COMMITTED AGAINST THE SACRED HEART OF JESUS & THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY & FOR THE CONSECRATION OF RUSSIA TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY AS REQUESTED BY OUR LADY OF FATIMA

Please find below a meditation you may wish to use.

Time slots vacant so far this week are 1-2am and 4-5am.

MEDITATION FOR THE FOURTH FRIDAY OF JUNE
(taken from “The Devotion to the Sacred Heart” by Fr. John Croiset, S.J)

And the Pharisees came forth, and began to question with him, asking him a sign from heaven, tempting him. And sighing deeply in spirit, he saith: Why doth this generation seek a sign?” (Mark 8.11-12).

What reproaches this sigh conveys, and how well founded these reproaches were! The Sacred Heart feels keenly the callousness and malice of the Pharisees. There had not been a town or village through which Jesus Christ had passed that had not witnessed His miracles. But when people do not love those who perform wonders in their favour, they are little touched by what they see and hear. It must be that we love Jesus Christ little since the greatest and most loving of all His miracles, which is the Blessed Eucharist, touches us so little. But, O my amiable Saviour, should not this amazing hardness of heart on our part be capable of making us grieve for it, as it would still be capable of drawing sighs from Thy Sacred Heart, if It were still subject to sorrow and sadness? My Heart, O merciful Saviour, is capable of sorrow and sadness, deign Thou to soften it by Thy grace that it may grieve over my ingratitude and the ingratitude of men towards Thee.

The Kneelers

Dear Kneelers,

It would please the Most Sacred Hearts of Our dear Lord and His Mother if each Kneeler would 'adopt a priest' and pray for him specifically. For more information visit the ...

1622447581140.png

click HERE to view site but contact Admin. on
oremusapostolate@gmail.com