Update 41

nanna

1623240586352.png

In Reparation for the Sins Committed Against the Sacred Heart of Jesus and The Immaculate Heart of Mary & For the Consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary as requested at Fatima.

MEDITATION FOR THE SECOND FRIDAY OF JUNE
(taken from “The Devotion to the Sacred Heart” by Fr. John Croiset, S.J)

And Jesus said to them: I am the bread of life; he that cometh to me shall not hunger: and he that believeth in me shall never thirst. But I said unto you, that you also have seen me, and you believe not.” (John 6:35-36).

How sharp a reproach after such a great benefit! It is as if Jesus Christ had said: “My children, I am not satisfied with giving My Body to redeem you, I give you My Body to serve as the Food of your souls. To die for a person is the greatest mark of love; but I would not consider it the greatest mark, if I did not renew the sacrifice of My death every day and hundreds of times a day; if, being no longer able to die, I did not put Myself constantly in the state of death in the Blessed Eucharist. And, nevertheless, I have already said to you: You have seen Me, but you love Me but little, because you believe only feebly.”

Ungrateful Christians! You have seen what this amiable Saviour has done for you, and you see daily what He still does for you, but do you love Him the more for it? If you are so little moved by what He has done for you, could you not at least be touched by what you have done against your amiable Saviour?

Time Slots not filled so far this Friday are 1-2am and 4-5am.

Dear Kneelers,
It would please the Most Sacred Hearts of Our dear Lord and His Mother if each Kneeler would 'adopt a priest' and pray for him specifically. For more information visit the

1622447581140.png

click HERE to view site but contact Admin. on
oremusapostolate@gmail.com