Update 39

nanna

1622167275147.png

Below please find a meditation you may wish to use during your holy hour.

Is everyone happy with the time slots they chose or does anyone want to change their time? Due to sickness etc a couple of adorers have had to change their time. There are still very generous people who fill in the vacant spots every week so we have managed to keep all hours covered. Adoration begins at 7pm est on Friday evenings and finishes at 7am est Saturday mornings.

Please let your family/friends etc know of this devotion and encourage them to join. If you know people who are interested and don't have access to a computer or technology let me know and I can arrange to contact them. The government may think they can close our churches etc but they cannot prevent our prayers and night adoration in the home. We need to storm heaven with our prayers.

Remember we are making this adoration In Reparation for the sins committed against The Sacred Heart of Jesus and The Immaculate Heart of Mary & for the Consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary as requested by Our Lady of Fatima. You can also add your private requests in this hour.

Time slots vacant this week are 1-2am and 4-5am.

MEDITATION FOR THE FOURTH FRIDAY OF MAY
(taken from “The Devotion to the Sacred Heart” by Fr. John Croiset, S.J)

And Jesus began to fear and to be heavy. And He saith to them: My soul is sorrowful even unto death.” (Mark 14:33-34).

A person of really great soul and generous heart is, as a rule, not extremely afflicted at the sight of insults, torments and even death which he himself has chosen, and to which he has delivered himself willingly. But this same heart, which is proof against torments, cannot be insensible to the ingratitude of those for whom it suffers, and this is the torment which made Jesus complain; He Himself said so expressly to St. Margaret Mary. Let us, then, imagine Him saying to us: I do not complain that I am to be dragged through the streets of Jerusalem, torn with scourges, crowned with thorns, nailed to an infamous gibbet to suffer until death the most excruciating torments. My love for men makes Me accept all that; but I cannot resign Myself to be treated with such indignity in the Blessed Eucharist which I regard as the masterpiece of My love, the most efficacious means of gaining for Me their love and thus of making Me love them still more, and the most suitable place to receive their homage and love in reparation for the monstrous treatment which I have received at the hands of the Jews. It grieves Me that the Blessed Eucharist should be the place where I am to receive most outrages, where I am to be abandoned, despised and treated with indignity even by those who make profession of piety.

Dear Kneelers,
It would please the Most Sacred Hearts of Our dear Lord and His Mother if each Kneeler would 'adopt a priest' and pray for him specifically. For more information visit the ...

1622447581140.png

Do not use the Contact number listed there for the time being. For more information please click HERE.

Last edited by a moderator: