"Fr. David Hewko’s decision no longer to reside at Our Lady of Mt. Carmel in Kentucky is less a doctrinal rift than a decision not to live under the same roof. Fr. Hewko himself has described it in terms of “Paul and Barnabas”. What’s more, the entire situation only came about due to the constant pressure caused by the immoral, mafia-like behaviour of Bishop Williamson and his unofficial suffragan bishops, denying confirmations, minor orders and even holy oils to a priest convicted of no canonical crime and guilty of nothing worse than causing offence and incur-ring the unfavourable opinion of certain corners of the internet." -- Greg Taylor
This seems not to agree with statements of Fr. Hewko:
1. "Dear Faithful, we must pray! We all suffer in this diabolical disorientation that Our Lady of Fatima warned about affecting the entire Church. Regarding Bp. Ambrose Moran, I notified Fr. Pfeiffer that if OLMC has not disassociated publicly from him within a week, I will be obliged to leave. For many reasons this is a dead end. Please offer your Rosaries to Our Blessed Mother for Her intercession! [Received from Fr. David Hewko, January 13, 2019]"
2. FEBRUARY 2019
"In the Acts of the Apostles (15:39), we find a dissension arose between the Apostles of Our Lord Jesus Christ, Sts. Paul and Barnabas, who had parted ways and continued spreading the Faith in different regions. Please permit me to draw a similar comparison, given this new situation.
"In 2015 A.D. Our Lady of Mount Carmel, in Boston, Kentucky (OLMC) had publicly disassociated from Ambrose Moran, and it should have rested there. But, contrary to the recent Statement of the “second disassociation” (January 23, 2019), rather than a “slow movement forward in this case,” he was hastily reintroduced by Fr. Joseph Pfeiffer with the conditional ordination of Fr. Poisson, in July 2018. Fr. Poisson had been previously ordained in 1996, by a bishop consecrated in the New Rite, making this first ordination doubtful. So now, poor Fr. Poisson has two doubtful ordinations, yet he continues to be sent out for Masses representing OLMC.
"The moral theology of the Church insists that we are not allowed to be “probabiliorists” with the sacraments, but always take the safest side ensuring validity and legitimacy, that is, the “tutiorist” position. Since the recent Statement of Disassociation also admits not having sufficient proof of the “necessary certificates and real clear authentication” of Ambrose Moran, this merely confirms the doubts of both: this “bishop” and the conditional ordination of Fr. Poisson. Nothing demeaning to the good character of Fr. Poisson, but the fact is, he still must be conditionally ordained by a traditional Catholic bishop, without any doubts!
"Furthermore, should the papers proving the validity of Ambrose Moran ever happen to appear, in spite of this, his active participation with the schismatic Orthodox in liturgical ceremonies, the confusion and doubts surrounding his records, photos, documents, (which in normal times would be examined and cleared by the proper authorities of the Church) all dictate, by supernatural prudence, to avoid association with him. Besides, a baptized Catholic seeking holy orders from schismatics incurs suspension, according to Canon Law, and forfeits the right of administering the sacraments, if it happened to be done “in good faith” (c. 2372). Given our present situation, we priests are in no position to rehabilitate such a person. This recent reintroduction and aggressive promotion of Moran has been the cause of much confusion, bad fruits, and scandal to the Faith of clergy and the faithful.
"The second reason for my departure from OLMC is the amount of power given to a layman helping with material concerns, admittedly, and this is much appreciated. But, let it suffice to say, that his self-imposed title of “Chief in Charge” is, by no means, an empty one! Were his influence restrained and his videos (publicly representing OLMC) censored, his leverage would do far less damage to many, many souls. It’s because souls are driven away and harmed that obliges me to counteract this injustice.
"Lastly, all the negative impact the above reasons have had on the seminarians’ formation and my fruitless efforts to correct these negative effects, show me God’s Will is elsewhere. If any good-willing souls were harmed through all this, I beg pardon.
"My whole priesthood, apostolate and future are consecrated to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, all is in Her hands! With Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre, I stand with the Catholic Resistance against the dissolving of the Faith infiltrating the entire Church and the Conciliar-SSPX by Modernism (cf. Pascendi, St. Pius X).
"The preaching of the integral Catholic Faith, the Mass of All Time, and the salvation of souls must continue. Even after a good pope fulfills Our Lady of Fatima’s demands for the Consecration of Russia, and Rome finally returns to Tradition along with the Virgin Mary’s prophesied Victory, this work must still continue! It is the ardent desire of the Sacred Heart of Jesus to save souls!"
In his piece, Mr. Taylor puffs up both Fr. Hewko and Fr. Pfeiffer. Is a reconciliation forthcoming?
Mr. Taylor, and all Fr. Hewko and Fr. Pfeiffer supporters, forget that both the priests support (directly or tacitly) the following (All data is online. I only summarize.):
- "Fr " Tetherow ("Good friend" of OLMC, out of the mouth of fr. Pfeiffer. Ordained NO, confessed and convicted child pornographer, laicised NO, conditionally ordained by b. Macek (Thuc line), who is currently his bishop. According to Tetherow, he is a past "Mr. Oregon" winner.)
- Fr. Roberts (Was in KY for a time. There Is much information about him, his issues, and friends online. (Read on an empty stomach.) He is co-founder of the SSJ with Fr. Urrutigoity (see below) and "Fr." Ensey (at large). He still operates with OLMC, as Fr. Pfeiffer stationed him in either Portales, NM, or Arizona to tend his flock out of sight of the rest of the OLMC faithful.)
- "Fr." Cordaro (continues to work with OLMC and say mass there. He was kicked out of his order in 1988. There is an affidavit against him for inappropriate contact with a minor. His diocese calls him "Mr.", which indicates he was laicised.)
- Fr. Urrutigoity (Fr. Pfeiffer said he would bring Fr. Urrutigoity to OLMC "in a heartbeat". There is much information about his homosexual predatory actions online. He was the primary founder of the SSJ (Society of St. John) in Scranton, Pennsylvania, which was notorious for its perversion, under b. Timlin (fraternity of st. Peter).)
"St. John Chrysostom said, that if we wish to know a man's moral habits, we have only to observe the character of the friends with whom he associates; because friendship finds or makes him like his friends." -- St. Alphonsus Liguori
Other things which bother me include (specific or tacit approval by both Fr. Hewko and Fr. Pfeiffer):
- Fr. Hewko did not understand the problem with Mr. Paul Hernandez (aka "Pablo", married Catholic, civilly divorced) and Mrs. Blaszak (married Catholic, OLMC assisted in divorce) drinking late into the night, spending untold amount of time together, Pablo having his arm around her shoulders as they drove a golf cart around OLMC together, and Mrs. Blaszak's youngest child calling Pablo "daddy".
- Fr. Hewko did not understand the problem with Pablo's married son living with mrs. Blaszak while he worked in the OLMC area. Pablo's son's wife was not living there. Mrs. Blaszak had teen-age daughters at the time, too. Fr. Hewko could not comprehend the scandals associated with these living arrangements on OLMC property (The house Australian faithful purchased for OLMC). That house, by the way, which, to this day, houses Mrs. Blaszak and her children.
- Pablo having free reign of "the Blaszak house", day and night, not even knocking before entering.
- Fr. Pfeiffer "making" Pablo a "lay exorcist".
- A non-cloistered seminary.
- Teens and children, male and female, having full reign of seminary property, 24/7.
- Seminarians taking walks with teenage young ladies and visiting their homes repeatedly, alone.
- Fr. Pfeiffer sending seminarians to the Philippines, alone for two weeks, living alone with a single woman.
- Constantly publicly chiding bishops, only to later ask for their help.
- Creating a spirit of revolution at OLMC.
As for what Mr. Taylor wrote regarding b. Zendejas, I have not found it true that the Faithful who attend mass at b. Zendejas' missions are offensive towards people who have/do attend Fr. Pfeiffer's and/or Fr. Hewko's masses.
Quite the contrary, it was Fr. Pfeiffer and Fr. Hewko, both, who showed up without warning and without notice to b. Zendejas' missions and caused untold trouble. They did the same at Fr. Perez's masses. The last time Fr. Perez hosted OLMC, the priest(s) spoke with the Faithful afterwards and chastised them for attending mass with Fr. Perez et al.
And remember the consecration(s) in which Fr. Pfeiffer attended, when he was asked not to?
It seems to me it is both Fr. Pfeiffer and Fr. Hewko who cause problems. It is no wonder other priests and bishops are on guard.
We also have Fr. Hewko who says he is not working with Fr. Raphael, yet both visit missions interchangeably.
And I am beginning to wonder if these resistant priests have lost their reason-for-being resistant priests, when most of their faithful attend mass with the SSPX or Fraternity of St. Peter in between the priest's visits.
If Fr. Hewko has been admitting more and more wrong with OLMC, he needs to do so publicly for the sake of the flock and the poor souls left at OLMC who may actually still listen to him. The more time that goes by before he does such an expose', the less effective he will be and the more culpability he will have for people staying with OLMC.
Do not put all trust in one priest, especially a priest without a bishop superior. It is not the nature of Catholicism.
ETA by Admin : Full statement of Fr. Hewko