The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit V

cleopas

What are you rejecting?

We have to go back to the beginning of the Gospel of St. John. "In the beginning there was "Logos." It is always translated, "In the beginning there was the "Word". But that has no meaning. I guarantee you that nobody understands that because the "Word" just does not convey the meaning that the word "Logos" does.

If you look at the Greek/English dictionary you will see that "Logos" has about five pages of definitions in English. All the way from speech, word, language, discourse, rationality, all the way up to the order of the universe. The fact that the universe has order is the result of "Logos".

And so the second sentence takes us to it ultimate conclusion which is basically, "and the Word (Logos) was with God: and the Word (Logos) was God." And "Logos" was God. And that is the crucial point that the Jews reached when Jesus Christ became incarnate, when he was born.

And so all the promises that have made to the Jewish people, as God's chosen people, were fulfilled. And the Jews turned on their Messiah.

Now here we have to define the word "Jew". The best place to go is the Gospel of St. John. Again he uses the word "Jew" 71 times. The Jews have never forgiven the Catholic Church for the Gospel of St. John. But, basically, the important thing here is that he uses this as a category. This is important because as I said with 'Logos' if it is a Greek word it has some type of significance and if we do not have the same word, often times we lost the significance.

Okay, so the Jew is problematic, he uses it repeatedly, it is clearly a category of importance. But it needs to be understood more precisely. And I think the best example of this is the Parable of the Man Born Blind. The parents of the man born blind refuse to speak out of fear of the Jews. Because the Jews threaten to suspend from the Synagogue anyone who accepted Jesus as the Messiah. Well, obviously the parents of the man born blind were Jews, as was the man born blind. So why was there this fear of the Jews? Because the term "Jew" by that point had been redefined as what it is now to this day, namely the group of chosen people who rejected Jesus Christ.

So those who accepted Jesus Christ were no longer referred to as Jews. Jew, from this point on has a negative connotation. It also has as its definition the rejector of "Logos". And, at that point we have to unpack what the word "Logos" means. As I said it means the rejector of rationality. Practical reason, practical reason is morality. That means they reject morality. The rejector of the order of the universe intended by God. The order of the universe includes the political order. What do you call someone who rejects the political order? You call them a revolutionary. And, they (jews) fulfill this role by not only calling for the death of Jesus Christ, the "Logos" incarnate, but also asking for the release of Barabbas who was a revolutionary.

And my point here is, the reason I began there is because it is a turning point in human history. At this point the straight line in salvation history is Abraham, Moses, Jesus Christ, the Catholic Church.

And by the time the word Jew becomes a term, a category, these people are no longer children of Moses. They are no longer the descendants of Abraham, I mean is some sense they are, we are all descendants of Abraham. They are not longer the followers of that covenant that Moses had. They have become revolutionaries. And they will continue on this path, they have continued on this path, to the present day.

All these movements, the Jews become involved in these movements, they are invariably at the heart of every revolutionary movement in the West. Now this is not me saying this. This is Rabbi Louis Israel Newman who wrote a book on it and he said exactly the same thing. Heinrich Graetz in his monumental "History of the Jews" says the same thing."

Basically every Jewish historian will say, yes the Jews were revolutionaries, except for saying revolutionaries they will say, well, they were progressive, or they supported progressive movements, or one euphemism or another, but the basic word is revolutionary.

From the time that Annas and Caiaphas asked Jesus Christ to come down from the cross to the Obgerfell decision of the Supreme Court, ratifying gay marriage, the Jews have been involved in revolutionary activity and have been the "avant garde" of every single revolutionary movement from then until now. 1

The Exodus - Expulsion of the Jews 1012 - 1614

1. Germany 1012
2 Crimea 1016
3. Silesia 1150
4. France 1182
5. England 1290
6. France 1306
7. Hungary 1345
8. Crimea 1350
9. Hungary 1350
10. France 1394
11. Austria 1421
12. Lithuania 1445
13. Poland 1483
14. Sicily 1483
15. Lithuania 1483
16. Provence 1490
17. Spain 1492
18. Sicily 1492
19. Sardina 1492
20. Lithuania 1495
21. Portugal 1496
22. Germany 1510
23. Tunis 1535
24. Germany 1551
25. N. Italy 1593
26. Germany 1614

July 1, 1431, The Battle of Higueruela, Granada, Spain.

The sultan of Granada was defeated by the Spanish in the famous battle. For 700 hundred years the Christians fought the Mohammedans. This battle was just one of many. The Spanish could never be certain which side the Jews would be on.

1431 was also a unique moment in contemporary history of the Jews. They (Jews) were an integral part of the army of Sultan Mohammed IX, fighting the Spanish, the Catholic soldiers of King Juan II. They allied themselves openly with the Muslims against the Christians.

In the famous gallery of frescos in Madrid, the Star of David is depicted frequently in the 1431 battle for Southern Spain.

Some 60 years later, King Juan II daughter, Queen Isabella of Spain and her husband King Ferndinand expelled the Jews from Spain. 2

1 Source: 4:02 - 11:05, E. Michael Jones on The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit,

2 Source: 0:00 -2:27, E. Michael Jones, Goy Guide to World History 3,