The Conflict aka 'CATHOLICS'.

N

nick

Great movie, very insightful, and it is happening again to the traditional franciscans.

prayerwarrior

chrstnoel1 said:
t4427Thank you, thank you, thank you for all the great films you have given us. You seem to know your way around the computer quite well so I will ask the question - how can I download these on to a disc?

C

chrstnoel1

You are most welcome, prayerwarrior.

To download these to DVD, you must:

a) copy video URL (that is, right click the mouse on the video, and it will display the URL) to

YouTube DownloaderHD ( You will need this before you can copy the video URL ).

b) next you will need the AVS Video Convertor 8 software to convert the file to DVD.

c) lastly, have the converted files burn to a DVD burner and t4427! you have the movie on DVD. You can get all this software

on the internet. Most are free, some will give you a period of time for trial, after which, you will have to purchase it if you want to continue

using the software.

Hope I made some sense of the above? t2716???

PAX VOBIS

prayerwarrior

chrstnoel1 said:
You are most welcome, prayerwarrior.

To download these to DVD, you must:

a) copy video URL (that is, right click the mouse on the video, and it will display the URL) to

YouTube DownloaderHD ( You will need this before you can copy the video URL ).

b) next you will need the AVS Video Convertor 8 software to convert the file to DVD.

c) lastly, have the converted files burn to a DVD burner and t4427! you have the movie on DVD. You can get all this software

on the internet. Most are free, some will give you a period of time for trial, after which, you will have to purchase it if you want to continue

using the software.

Hope I made some sense of the above? t2716???

PAX VOBIS
Yes, I think so. I need to get the software first. Thanks for the info. God bless
[/p]