Statement by Fr. Hewko

Admin

Administrator
Statement by Fr. Hewko:

Dear Faithful, we must pray! We all suffer in this diabolical disorientation that Our Lady of Fatima warned about affecting the entire Church. Regarding Bp. Ambrose Moran, I notified Fr. Pfeiffer that if OLMC has not disassociated publicly from him within a week, I will be obliged to leave. For many reasons this is a dead end. Please offer your Rosaries to Our Blessed Mother for Her intercession! [Received from Fr. David Hewko, January 13, 2019]

We thank our Blessed Mother for this courageous decision made by Fr. Hewko. Praise be to Our Lord Jesus Christ, His holy Mother Mary, and St. Joseph on this Feastday of the Holy Family! This grace received by Fr. Hewko shows the powerful influence St. Joseph has with our Blessed Mother and Her Divine Son. Countless novenas to this glorious saint have been offered up for the resolution of this most serious matter. Our Prayers continue for Fr. Pfeiffer and the seminarians. St. Joseph, Protector of Holy Church, pray for us one and all.

..​

MaryM

I will break my silence regarding OLMC this one time, for I see an excessive joy in the Faithful due to Fr. Hewko's statement which is not justified.

We all had or will have our breaking point with OLMC. St. Joseph will see to that. Moran is clearly Fr. Hewko's breaking point, but how will Fr. Hewko clear his culpability in the things he supported (whether overtly or tacitly)?

There are many reasons to disassociate oneself from OLMC:
  • Moran
  • Fr. Roberts (who is still with OLMC in AZ)
  • "Fr" Poisson
  • "Fr" Tetherow
  • "Fr" Cordaro
  • Pablo and all things Pablo
  • the clear, unnatural attachment between Fr. Pfeiffer and Pablo
  • teaching of heresy
  • deceit
  • no classes to speak of, failing grades, the blind teaching the blind, etc
  • violation of seminary rules
  • Fr. Pfeiffer, still, after seven years, has no superior
  • OLMC = Fr. Pfeiffer
  • Etc.
Where is Mr. Greg Taylor and the Recusant in all this? Silence for months. What will be his breaking point?

Let us be grateful St. Joseph led Fr. Hewko away from a place which is not of God and let us keep up our prayers that he lead more to Truth, but let us keep it in perspective. God bless you.

Last edited:

kelley

Thank you and God bless you Father, for standing up for the truth about this fraudulent association.

Let us offer special prayers in thanksgiving to Our Lady of the Rosary for enabling Father to both see the truth clearly, and know God's Will in this serious matter. It's of no mere coincidence that this great grace was given after a special Rosary novena was offered for this very intention.

We pray that OLMC will humbly correct its erroneous position by issuing a public statement of retraction and disassociation; and by making public reparation for the desecration of its chapel sanctuary, as well as the sacrilegious administration of the Sacraments by Ambrose Moran.

Last edited:

Admin

Administrator
We pray that OLMC will humbly correct its erroneous position by issuing a public statement of retraction and disassociation; and by making public reparation for the desecration of its chapel sanctuary, as well as the sacrilegious administration of the Sacraments by Ambrose Moran.
Indeed! And may the public reparation be speedily accomplished. Our prayers continue for this intention.

42Watch ye therefore, because ye know not what hour your Lord will come. 43But know this ye, that if the goodman
of the house knew at what hour the thief would come, he would certainly watch, and would not suffer his house to be
broken open. 44Wherefore be you also ready, because at what hour you know not the Son of man will come. (Matt. 24 : 42-44)