Statement by Father Hewko (II)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Administrator
BRIEF STATEMENT OF FR. DAVID HEWKO

[FEBRUARY 2019]

In the Acts of the Apostles (15:39), we find a dissension arose between the Apostles of Our Lord Jesus Christ, Sts. Paul and Barnabas, who had parted ways and continued spreading the Faith in different regions. Please permit me to draw a similar comparison, given this new situation.

In 2015 A.D. Our Lady of Mount Carmel, in Boston, Kentucky (OLMC) had publicly disassociated from Ambrose Moran, and it should have rested there. But, contrary to the recent Statement of the “second disassociation” (January 23, 2019), rather than a “slow movement forward in this case,” he was hastily reintroduced by Fr. Joseph Pfeiffer with the conditional ordination of Fr. Poisson, in July 2018. Fr. Poisson had been previously ordained in 1996, by a bishop consecrated in the New Rite, making this first ordination doubtful. So now, poor Fr. Poisson has two doubtful ordinations, yet he continues to be sent out for Masses representing OLMC.

The moral theology of the Church insists that we are not allowed to be “probabiliorists” with the sacraments, but always take the safest side ensuring validity and legitimacy, that is, the “tutiorist” position. Since the recent Statement of Disassociation also admits not having sufficient proof of the “necessary certificates and real clear authentication” of Ambrose Moran, this merely confirms the doubts of both: this “bishop” and the conditional ordination of Fr. Poisson. Nothing demeaning to the good character of Fr. Poisson, but the fact is, he still must be conditionally ordained by a traditional Catholic bishop, without any doubts!

Furthermore, should the papers proving the validity of Ambrose Moran ever happen to appear, in spite of this, his active participation with the schismatic Orthodox in liturgical ceremonies, the confusion and doubts surrounding his records, photos, documents, (which in normal times would be examined and cleared by the proper authorities of the Church) all dictate, by supernatural prudence, to avoid association with him. Besides, a baptized Catholic seeking holy orders from schismatics incurs suspension, according to Canon Law, and forfeits the right of administering the sacraments, if it happened to be done “in good faith” (c. 2372). Given our present situation, we priests are in no position to rehabilitate such a person. This recent reintroduction and aggressive promotion of Moran has been the cause of much confusion, bad fruits, and scandal to the Faith of clergy and the faithful.

The second reason for my departure from OLMC is the amount of power given to a layman helping with material concerns, admittedly, and this is much appreciated. But, let it suffice to say, that his self-imposed title of “Chief in Charge” is, by no means, an empty one! Were his influence restrained and his videos (publicly representing OLMC) censored, his leverage would do far less damage to many, many souls. It’s because souls are driven away and harmed that obliges me to counteract this injustice.

Lastly, all the negative impact the above reasons have had on the seminarians’ formation and my fruitless efforts to correct these negative effects, show me God’s Will is elsewhere. If any good-willing souls were harmed through all this, I beg pardon.

My whole priesthood, apostolate and future are consecrated to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, all is in Her hands! With Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre, I stand with the Catholic Resistance against the dissolving of the Faith infiltrating the entire Church and the Conciliar-SSPX by Modernism (cf. Pascendi, St. Pius X).

The preaching of the integral Catholic Faith, the Mass of All Time, and the salvation of souls must continue. Even after a good pope fulfills Our Lady of Fatima’s demands for the Consecration of Russia, and Rome finally returns to Tradition along with the Virgin Mary’s prophesied Victory, this work must still continue! It is the ardent desire of the Sacred Heart of Jesus to save souls!

On a practical note, my temporary address is:

16 Dogwood Road South, Hubbardston, MA 01452

Sermons, catechisms, Mass schedules, and conferences will be found on the YouTube channel: SSPXMarianCorpsand thecatacombs.org. Any “scattered sheep” seeking the crumbs off the Master’s Table and desiring the Holy Mass, may contact me at: (315) 391-7575 or fr.d.hewko@gmail.com.

Let us join forces, with the weapon of Our Lady’s Rosary and Scapular, praying for all! Please pray for me, and all priests so minded, to continue, with the grace of God, making our own the great Declaration of Archbishop Lefebvre of 1974, now more applicable then ever!

Sincerely in Christ the King,
Fr. David Hewko

Thanksgiving prayers of the faithful

Our prayers continue for Fr. Joseph Pfeiffer, seminarians and faithful who remain in OLMC Kentucky

..​

Last edited:

Admin

Administrator

Self-explanatory:

Transcription:

Dear Friends and Benefactors,

We have been notified via internet today that Fr. David Hewko intends as of now no longer remain with Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Seminary in Boston, Kentucky USA. As Superior of Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Seminary I would like to request all to pray for Fr. Hewko that he may find his way “back to his Father’s house.” We are grateful for his help and fidelity over his years here in our work for the Salvation of Souls and preservation of our most Holy Faith. The door is always open for his return. Please keep our 15 seminarians, 2 postulants and 3 priests and all helpers in Our Lord’s vineyard in your prayers as well.

In Christ the King,
Reverend Father Joseph Pfeiffer

"It Would Be A Mortal Sin If I Left Boston Kentucky" A Direct Quote from A Sermon And Catechism Of Father Hewko

Father Hewko is a Prodigal Son Fallen in among the Hogs

Hell Rejoices

The Hand of Evil Moves The Trad Catholics of Immaculate Virtue

Do Not Abandon Ship

You Will Drown With Them In Their Sea of Sin

Mother of Mercy, protect us, the chosen people of Your Son, Jesus Christ, and those Priests that you form in the image of Your Son.

Ave Maria Purisima!

Comment: The hierarchy of OLMC have now declared a new mortal sin

Last edited:

lulu

BRIEF STATEMENT OF FR. DAVID HEWKO

[FEBRUARY 2019]

In the Acts of the Apostles (15:39), we find a dissension arose between the Apostles of Our Lord Jesus Christ, Sts. Paul and Barnabas, who had parted ways and continued spreading the Faith in different regions. Please permit me to draw a similar comparison, given this new situation.

In 2015 A.D. Our Lady of Mount Carmel, in Boston, Kentucky (OLMC) had publicly disassociated from Ambrose Moran, and it should have rested there. But, contrary to the recent Statement of the “second disassociation” (January 23, 2019), rather than a “slow movement forward in this case,” he was hastily reintroduced by Fr. Joseph Pfeiffer with the conditional ordination of Fr. Poisson, in July 2018. Fr. Poisson had been previously ordained in 1996, by a bishop consecrated in the New Rite, making this first ordination doubtful. So now, poor Fr. Poisson has two doubtful ordinations, yet he continues to be sent out for Masses representing OLMC.

The moral theology of the Church insists that we are not allowed to be “probabiliorists” with the sacraments, but always take the safest side ensuring validity and legitimacy, that is, the “tutiorist” position. Since the recent Statement of Disassociation also admits not having sufficient proof of the “necessary certificates and real clear authentication” of Ambrose Moran, this merely confirms the doubts of both: this “bishop” and the conditional ordination of Fr. Poisson. Nothing demeaning to the good character of Fr. Poisson, but the fact is, he still must be conditionally ordained by a traditional Catholic bishop, without any doubts!

Furthermore, should the papers proving the validity of Ambrose Moran ever happen to appear, in spite of this, his active participation with the schismatic Orthodox in liturgical ceremonies, the confusion and doubts surrounding his records, photos, documents, (which in normal times would be examined and cleared by the proper authorities of the Church) all dictate, by supernatural prudence, to avoid association with him. Besides, a baptized Catholic seeking holy orders from schismatics incurs suspension, according to Canon Law, and forfeits the right of administering the sacraments, if it happened to be done “in good faith” (c. 2372). Given our present situation, we priests are in no position to rehabilitate such a person. This recent reintroduction and aggressive promotion of Moran has been the cause of much confusion, bad fruits, and scandal to the Faith of clergy and the faithful.

The second reason for my departure from OLMC is the amount of power given to a layman helping with material concerns, admittedly, and this is much appreciated. But, let it suffice to say, that his self-imposed title of “Chief in Charge” is, by no means, an empty one! Were his influence restrained and his videos (publicly representing OLMC) censored, his leverage would do far less damage to many, many souls. It’s because souls are driven away and harmed that obliges me to counteract this injustice.

Lastly, all the negative impact the above reasons have had on the seminarians’ formation and my fruitless efforts to correct these negative effects, show me God’s Will is elsewhere. If any good-willing souls were harmed through all this, I beg pardon.

My whole priesthood, apostolate and future are consecrated to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, all is in Her hands! With Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre, I stand with the Catholic Resistance against the dissolving of the Faith infiltrating the entire Church and the Conciliar-SSPX by Modernism (cf. Pascendi, St. Pius X).

The preaching of the integral Catholic Faith, the Mass of All Time, and the salvation of souls must continue. Even after a good pope fulfills Our Lady of Fatima’s demands for the Consecration of Russia, and Rome finally returns to Tradition along with the Virgin Mary’s prophesied Victory, this work must still continue! It is the ardent desire of the Sacred Heart of Jesus to save souls!

On a practical note, my temporary address is:

16 Dogwood Road South, Hubbardston, MA 01452

Sermons, catechisms, Mass schedules, and conferences will be found on the YouTube channel: SSPXMarianCorpsand thecatacombs.org. Any “scattered sheep” seeking the crumbs off the Master’s Table and desiring the Holy Mass, may contact me at: (315) 391-7575 or fr.d.hewko@gmail.com.

Let us join forces, with the weapon of Our Lady’s Rosary and Scapular, praying for all! Please pray for me, and all priests so minded, to continue, with the grace of God, making our own the great Declaration of Archbishop Lefebvre of 1974, now more applicable then ever!

Sincerely in Christ the King,
Fr. David Hewko

Thanksgiving prayers of the faithful

Our prayers continue for Fr. Joseph Pfeiffer, seminarians and faithful who remain in OLMC Kentucky

Admin

Administrator
One can only hope that Fr. Hewko did everything he could to get the seminarians to leave OLMC. They need much, much more than leaving them to work it out for themselves. Their souls appear to be in great danger and they need to be explicitly told this. How can anybody be satisfied with the excuse of (false) prudence alone to fulfil one's duties. There is no accountability to any superior, no prioress to lead the 'novice nuns', no bishop. Is it Catholic for a single priest, supposedly on 'supplied jurisdiction' to be sole founder of a religious order?

Fr. Pfeiffer, who can use true doctrine for purposes that suit his personal ambitions needs reminding of St. Paul's words:

1IF I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
2And if I should have prophecy and should know all mysteries, and all knowledge, and if I should have all faith, so that I could
remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. 3And if I should distribute all my goods to feed the poor, and if I should deliver my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
4Charity is patient, is kind: charity envieth not, dealeth not perversely; is not puffed up; 5Is not ambitious, seeketh not her own,
is not provoked to anger, thinketh no evil; 6Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth with the truth; 7Beareth all things, believeth
all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. (1Cor.13 : 1-7)
It appears to this writer that Catholics, whether of the true or false resistance/SSPX use Our Lady's Rosary/intercession as an excuse to go AWOL.

How often do we hear - 'leave it all to Our Lady' when all the weapons of the true faith are now in our hands. Unable to suffer any more Mary's fight is over. She has fought to the end -it is now our turn to use the weapons She used. Our fight will not end till the day we die. But when the going gets tough we abandon the field. Mother Church has supplied us with all the weapons, plus a great army of prophets, doctors, Fathers of the Church, great saints and martyrs to win this battle by using the same immortal weapons. Not to hide behind Mary's skirts kidding ourselves that we are seeking protection under her mantle.

Mary's Mantle is an Immaculate shield deflecting the darts and arrows of Satan away from our sinful and cowardly souls so that we can be trained; to put on the armour and fight physically and mentally as did She.

10Finally, brethren, be strengthened in the Lord, and in the might of his power. 11Put you on the armour of God, that you may be able to stand against the deceits of the devil. 12For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood; but against principalities and power, against the rulers of the world of this darkness, against the spirits of wickedness in the high places. 13Therefore take unto you the armour of God, that you may be able to resist in the evil day, and to stand in all things perfect. 14Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of justice, 15And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace: 16In all things taking the shield of faith, wherewith you may be able to extinguish all the fiery darts of the most wicked one. 17And take unto you the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit (which is the word of God). (Eph.6:10)
15And the servant of the man of God rising early, went out, and saw an army round about the city, and horses and chariots: and he
told him, saying: Alas, alas, alas, my lord, what shall we do? 16But he answered: Fear not: for there are more with us than with them.
17And Eliseus prayed, and said: Lord, open his eyes, that he may see. And the Lord opened the eyes of the servant, and he saw: and
behold the mountain was full of horses, and chariots of fire round about Eliseus. 18And the enemies came down to him, but Eliseus
prayed to the Lord, saying: Strike, I beseech thee, this people with blindness. And the Lord struck them with blindness, according to
the word of Eliseus. (2Kings : 15-18)
  • Did St. Paul utter these words and retire to a monastery?
  • Elisha did not say 'I leave it all in God's hands' then do nothing but wait for a personal revelation.
  • The Saints said: 'What wilt thou have me do Lord?'. Thy servant is listening.
  • The Martyrs did not say, 'Nothing will take away my faith - so dying for it is unnecessary.'
  • St. Joan of Arc did not sit passively at home when a physical war had to be won.
  • Mary said, 'Be it done unto me according to Thy Word'. She submitted in suffering by spiritually and actively following in the steps of her Divine Son.
  • Christ did not say to His Father, 'They will work it out for themselves Father, I do not have to die on a Cross for them'

Archbishop lefebvre said,
Holy abandonment is found 'not in resignation and laziness but in the heart of action and initiative.' It would be dishonest to pray for victory without really fighting for it. [....] 'The things to pray for', St. Thomas More prayed magnanimously, 'dear Lord, give me the grace to work for.'"
(The Biography of Marcel LeFebvre" p.568)

Posted also HERE

Last edited:

MaryM

If a father abandons his children, it causes an uproar.

A priest is a father.
Fr. Hewko has abandoned his children at OLMC.
Where is the uproar except from this admin?

Not only did Fr. Hewko abandon them, but he contributed to bringing them to OLMC and then abandoned them.

What he has done is so very wrong.

Fr. Hewko must undo what he's done and find alternatives for the young people at OLMC.

Vincent

If a father abandons his children, it causes an uproar.

A priest is a father.
Fr. Hewko has abandoned his children at OLMC.
Where is the uproar except from this admin?

Not only did Fr. Hewko abandon them, but he contributed to bringing them to OLMC and then abandoned them.

What he has done is so very wrong.

Fr. Hewko must undo what he's done and find alternatives for the young people at OLMC.
What “children” were abandoned at OLMC? Are not the seminarians all grown men? Can they not make their own decisions? Did Fr Hewko not publicly and by all reports, privately, warn against Moran and the need for Fr Poisson to be reordained? What more is expected? That he drag them out forcibly?

Further, to show the double standard of the above post, was this same accusation of abandonment proffered at the time when so many priests left the SSPX in 2012? Were they vilified and reviled for abandoning the “children” when they left a doctrinally-corrupt SSPX?

The Church never forces people - She respects their free will. She will beg, plead, and protest, but She does not force.

MaryM

From Vincent above, my comments in bold:

What “children” were abandoned at OLMC? Are not the seminarians all grown men? physically, perhaps, but mentally, no. Can they not make their own decisions? no. They have been brainwashed. Did Fr Hewko not publicly and by all reports, privately, warn against Moran and the need for Fr Poisson to be reordained? "wait and pray" is not a warning. So, according to fr. Hewko, fr. Poisson did not need to be conditionally ordained? Since when did he accept FSSP ordinations as valid and legitimate, and encourage the Faithful to attend FSSP masses? What more is expected? That he drag them out forcibly? I recall an OLMC "seminarian" who, when he left, convinced five others to leave. Certainly their spiritual advisor would have better results.

Further, to show the double standard of the above post, was this same accusation of abandonment proffered at the time when so many priests left the SSPX in 2012? Were they vilified and reviled for abandoning the “children” when they left a doctrinally-corrupt SSPX? Seems to me many of the priests who left the sspx have been fairly outspoken, encouraging people to leave the sspx.

The Church never forces people - She respects their free will. She will beg, plead, and protest, but She does not force. Seems to me Jonah didn't have much of a choice.

I pray for Fr. Hewko's soul, that he be given fortitude to use the wisdom he is given.

Blessed is the man who hath not walked in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stood in the way of sinners, nor sat in the chair of pestilence. But his will is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he shall meditate day and night. And he shall be like a tree which is planted near the running waters, which shall bring forth its fruit, in due season. And his leaf shall not fall off: and all whatsoever he shall do shall prosper. Not so the wicked, not so: but like the dust, which the wind driveth from the face of the earth. Therefore the wicked shall not rise again in judgment: nor sinners in the council of the just.

For the Lord knoweth the way of the just: and the way of the wicked shall perish.

Last edited:

MaryM

From the sermons of St. Alphonsus Liguori:
"St. John Chrysostom said, that if we wish to know a man's moral habits, we have only to observe the character of the friends with whom he associates; because friendship finds or makes him like his friends."

Status
Not open for further replies.