Sr. Lucy fraud exposed

Admin

Administrator
Read Here the Last Authentic Correspondence of Sister Lucy Before the Forgeries Began. Bring a Handkerchief with You When You Read Them. I cannot Bring Myself to Comment on Such Holy Thoughts.
- October 07, 2019

1570522283201.png

https://sisterlucyimposter.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Baggett-Signatures.pdf

For the authentic Portuguese texts of the 1954 and 1955 letters, see:

https://sisterlucyimposter.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/BaggettPacket-Irma-Lucia-Known-Documents.pdf

English Translations of Portuguese Texts:
Coimbra, Dec. 29, 1955
Rev. Father Superior,
Only today am I able to answer your letter
and thank you for the good news. I hope
that you have been feeling better, and that
you have felt the help of our Lord in the
works of the apostolate that is entrusted to
you. Difficulties grow everywhere and that
is why we need the help of the divine grace
in order to obtain something that is good.
May our Lady as a loving mother watch over
us and help us all. The multitude of letters
that arrives here from all over the world
bears witness to this. They do little more
than complain about the miseries that flood
mankind. In view of this I become convinced
that only myself and the little group, who
as myself had the good fortune of consecrating
themselves to our Lord, are the
only happy people on earth. It is not that
one does not live without a Cross, because
this is part of being the chosen people. But
if it is carried with love, it becomes a treasure
of appreciable value, which in fact none
of those who follow Christ wants to lose.
I don’t know if you have ever seen the cell
of a Carmelite. In each cell there is a wooden
cross without the statue. It is so that
following the example of Jesus she should
be crucified on it, in order to follow Him
step by step to Calvary, where she must
suffer and die with Him for love and for the
souls that He may want to save through
her. Looking this way at the cross, it becomes
light and easy to carry; one loves because in
it one finds knot of union with our God
crucified for us, and one does not wish
anything more than to love and suffer for
love. In this way I ask our Lord to transform
your mission works into a multitude of graces
and blessings for the souls entrusted to you.
Hoping that the feast of Christmas was a
source of happiness and spiritual enjoyment
for you, and asking for the New Year the
best graces and blessings from Heaven,
I remain united in prayer.
Sister Lucia
Coimbra, . Nov. Coimbra, Nov. 9, 1954
Dear Father Superior,
I don't know exactly where this letter will
find you, or· if you are still around. Let us
hope so! Our Reverend Mother told me that
you had been at the entrance hall of our
Convent, but at such a bad hour that due
to the fact that we only have one locutory,
it was impossible for me to speak to you
then. As you must have seen, at that moment,
the family of a postulant who was coming
in, had just arrived. Too bad you could not
come back later; I would also have liked
to say good-bye, since you are going so far
away. But our immolation must be complete,·
that all our steps be marked with the sign
of the Lamb's cross. Saint John says that
he saw in Heaven a multitude that followed
the Lamb everywhere. I believe that on
earth the Lamb has a similar procession
that follows Him waving the banner of the
Cross for His love, until they are incorporated
in the eternal procession, singing the hymn
of victory.
I don't know if you were ever in a
Carmelite's cell. Too bad you did not come on one of those
occasions when the Cardinals come in and
let others come in as well. You would see
then what its best ornament is - one big
single wooden Cross covering the white of
the main wall. When I had the good fortune
of entering the Carmelite order, I was led to
the cell, and as I was entering it I fixed my
eyes on the big stripped cross that opened
its arms to me. Our Reverend Mother
Prioress asked me: "Do you know why this
cross has no statue?" and without giving
me time to answer she added: "It is so that
you may crucify yourself on it. What a
beautiful ideal to be crucified with Christ!
That He may inebriate me with the gladness
of the cross. Here lies the secret of my
happiness - not to want or wish for more
than to love and suffer for love ...

Admin

Administrator
The Prophecy, Consecration, Triumph and Secret of Fatima explained by Sister Lucia

..​

Admin

Administrator
8th Oct.

Why Did We Not See this 25 Years Ago? Imposter Sister Lucy and a Facilitator of the Fake Fatima Message Contradict EVERY SINGLE ASPECT OF THE FATIMA MESSAGE. If this Person is the Real Sister Lucy, the Fatima Center Might as Well Close Down. Science and Math, however, Have Proven that it Was Not Her.

This Should Have Been Exposed a Generation Ago.​

In the interview of October 11th, 1993 between "Sister Lucy" and Carlos Evaristo, we find "Sister Lucy" actually speaking on video tape during the a one hour interview that was broadcast to all the major TV stations in Europe. The interview was conducted, not in Portuguese, but in Galician Spanish. The interview was then spoken about again by Evaristo in a taped program in 1998. Interestingly enough, Evaristo said that the tape was kept for 6 years in "humid conditions" which "accounted for the fuzzy image"] In this interview we find that "Sister Lucy" said the following:

1) Sister Lucy advises the Pope not to Reveal the Third Secret.

2) Consecration of Russia done by John Paul II on March 25, 1984 avoided a Nuclear War in 1985.

3) The Virgin never said that the Holy Father had to say the word "Russia" [during the consecration of Russia]....She said, "He will consecrate Russia to me, which will convert...and there will be peace." But that promised peace, refers to the wars and persecutions that the errors of Atheistic Communism were causing in al the world.

---- Interestingly enough, the video said that Sister Lucy had spent 50 YEARS IN A PAPAL CLOISTER in a covent in Coimbra.

In this interview, "Sister Lucy" wants to "clarify" the Message of Fatima. The Message that Carlos Evaristo considers has been the subject of "incorrect interpretations," over the years.

4) The Consecration of Russia was accomplished by John Paul II on March 25, 1984.

5) The majority of the bishops participated an the fact that all did not was not relevant to its validity.

6) Gorbachev was AN INSTRUMENT OF GOD IN THE PROCESS OF THE CONVERSION OF RUSSIA.

7) The fact that Russia was not referred to by name did not invalidate the consecration.

8) The consecration made by Pius XII, Paul VI, and JPII in 1982, were only partially complete for they lacked the collegial union of the bishops.

9) World War II was a war of atheism, a devil's war, a war also against the Jews who continue to be a Chosen People of God. Since he NEVER TOOK THAT PRIVILEGE AWAY FROM THEM. DESPITE THEIR REJECTION OF CHRIST.

10) "The Conversion of Russia has taken place."

11) Our Lady never said the CONVERSION OF RUSSIA WOULD BE TO CATHOLICISM. NOR TO CHRISTIANITY EVEN. It would be a conversion from militant atheism to that of any country that RESPECTS THE FREE WILL GIVEN TO MEN BY GOD.

12) "The Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary has already taken place." It began WHEN OUR LADY SAVED POPE JOHN PAUL II'S LIFE in Saint Peter's Square on May 13, 1981. The Triumph is an ongoing process. Peace from the Triumph is peace from the militant spread of atheism by Communist Russia, but that does mean that no world war will take place

13) The annihilation of nations did not pertain to any physical war or a physical annihilation.

14) Third Secret was just for the Pope. Sister Lucy was opposed to its public revelation.

15) Carlos Evaristo insists that, based on what he heard from "Sister Lucy," Our Lady never said that the Secret was to be revealed by 1960.

16) The meaning of the beginning of the Third Secret was that the Dogma of the Immaculate Conception would always be defended by the Portuguese.

17) What is "Sister Lucy's" great message to the world today? HE WHO IS NOT WITH THE POPE (John Paul II) IS NOT WITH GOD. He (John Paul II --- Pope of Assisi) is God's greatest representative on earth.

18) The Consecration of Russia brought about a regime of religious liberty in which people could exercise free will, whether they would embrace Catholicism or not.

19) Lucy said that conversion of Russia is not to the Catholic faith but freedom to choose between good and evil.

Evaristo and Novus Ordo friends insist that the "Sister Lucy" of the two interviews was the same person as the authentic Sister Lucy of Fatima.

Source