Sr. Lucy fraud exposed

Admin

Administrator
Tragic Disappearance of the Real Sister Lucy dos Santos Foretold to Jacinta, Right Before She Died, by the Blessed Virgin Mary. Contrary to being Safely Stowed in a Convent, Sister Lucy's Life was Always Under Threat.
- September 27, 2019

1569651274039.png

Did Our Lady Predict, in 1920, the Constant Persecution and Final Demise of Sister Lucy of Fatima? It appears so.

Dr. Chojnowski: Here are a basic chronological description of the life of Lucy dos Santos up until her sudden disappearance sometimes between 1957 and 1967. I would like to put special emphasis --- as I did with my bolding of the text and capitalization --- on the Prophecy that Our Lady made to Jacinta immediately before her death concerning her cousin Lucy. For all of the below, we follow the account given in the excellent text by Mark Fellows, Fatima in Twilight(Niagra Falls, Ontario: Marmion Publications, 2003).

The Life of Lucia dos Santos, Seer of Fatima

Life before and during the Apparition, both of the Angel and of the Mother of God
Lucia dos Santos, born the sixth and last child of Antonio and Maria dos Santos. She came into the world on March 22, 1907. Her family and that of her 1stcousins Jacinta and Franscisco Marto lived in a little hamlet called Aljustrel minutes away from the village of Fatima, which was located about 80 miles north of Lisbon.

Lucy, Francisco, and Jacinta lived lives typical of peasant children in rural Portugal. They learned to work and pray very early on. In her memoirs Lucy writes, “The first thing I learned was the Hail Mary.”

Lucy’s first communion was a quiet affair, upon receiving Our Lord Lucy felt herself “bathed in such a supernatural atmosphere that the presence of Our Dear Lord became as clearly perceivable to me as if I had seen and heard Him with my bodily senses.”

“I then addressed my prayer to Him. ‘O Lord make me a saint. Keep my heart always pure for You alone.’ Then it seemed that in the depths of my heart Our Lord distinctly spoke these words to me, ‘The grace granted to you this day will remain living in your soul producing fruits of eternal life.’

I felt as though transformed in God….After this I lost the taste and attraction for the things of this world, and only felt at home in some solitary place where, all alone, I would recall the delights of my First Communion.”

We are all aware of the apparition of the Angel of Portugal, often understood to be St. Michael, in the summer of 1916. We also are well acquainted with the apparitions of the Blessed Virgin Mary at the Cova de Iria from May 13thto October 13th, 1917 when the Miracle of the Sun, as exactly predicted by the Blessed Virgin Mary to the Three Children, occurred on October 13th, 1917 exactly when it was predicted to happen.
What we are less aware of, and what most concerns our investigations for Sister Lucy Truth, are the events after the apparitions, from the deaths of Francisco and Jacinta in 1919 and 1929 respectively, and the emergence of a new “Sister Lucy” on May 13th, 1967.

The Death of Francisco and Jacinta and Our Lady’s Warning about Lucy
After Francisco died on April 4th, 1919 from the Spanish flu, Jacinta fell ill also. What I have found to be truly telling and extraordinary is the prophecy which Jacinta made before here death that speaks to us even now, especially now. Just before her death, Jacinta received two messages from the Blessed Virgin Mary, that she entrusted to Fr. Formigao. The second said that, “Portugal would suffer a terrible cataclysm of the social order” in which sinful Lisbon would “become a real image of hell.” Of course, in the 16 years following the Masonic Republican revolution there were 16 violent revolutions and 40 changes of government. Most of the violence was between Freemasons and Communists.

It is the first prophecy COMING FROM THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY HERSELF AND ENTRUSTED AT THE CRITICAL TIME BEFORE DEATH TO JACINTA HERSELF. THIS PROPHACY OF OUR LADY TO JACINTA WAS CONVEYED BY FR. FORMIGAO TO LUCY HERSELF. THE MESSAGE WAS A “WARNING OF THE GRAVE DANGERS THAT THREATED LUCY” BOTH AT THAT TIME AND IN THE FUTURE.
WHAT KIND OF GRAVE DANGERS? THEY APPARENTLY WERE OF THE KIND THAT CAUSED FR. FORMIGAO TO RECOMMEND THAT THE SEERS BOTH BE REMOVED FROM FATIMA FOR THEIR OWN PROTECTION.

FR. FORMIGAO ACTED DECISIVELY. He persuaded Lucy and Maria Rosa, her mother, to have Lucy go to boarding school to continue her education. In July, 1920, Maria Rosa and Lucy traveled to Lisbon. This plan did not work, however……and why…….because Lucy and her friends were informed that the Masonic government was aware that she was in Lisbon and ways “seeking my whereabouts.”
Lucy was spirited out of Lisbon just as the Masonic authorities began TO CLOSE IN. She was briefly hidden at Fr. Formigao’s house in Santarem for a week, when it was decided that the group must return to Fatima and admit failure.

On August 5, 1920, when Lucy was being secretly taken from Lisbon to Santarem, the diocese of Leira (which contains Fatima) was witnessing the consecration of its first Archbishop, Dom Jose Alves Correira da Silva. He had been imprisones by the Masons in 1910 and tortured by making him stand in icy cold water day and night, an experience which crippled him for life.

Now that Dom Jose was in charge of Fatima, he was spiritually and morally in charge of Fatima’s most famous person, Lucy dos Santos. DOM JOSE WAS MOST CERTAIN ABOUT THE FACT THAT IF LUCY DID NOT LEAVE FATIMA SOON SHE WOULD EITHER BE CANONIZEC OR MURDERED.

On June 13, 1921, Dom Jose asked Lucy if she would like to leave Fatima and go to a school of run by the Dorothean Sisters to finish her education. There was such a school on the northern coast of Portugal at Porto. Lucy agreed. Dom Jose, however, gave explicit orders that SHE WAS NOT TO TELL ANY ONE WHERE SHE WAS GOING, SHE WAS NOT TO TELL ANY ONE AT THE SCHOOL WHO SHE WAS, AND SHE WAS TO TELL NO ONE ABOUT THE FATIMA APPARITIONS. Lucy agreed to all of these conditions without hesitation. She was 14 years old.

“I will never forsake you. My Immaculate Heart shall be your refuge and the road that shall lead you to God.”

Pontevedra
Since leaving Fatima in 1924, Lucy had lived a life of anonymity at the college of Vilar, obeying Bishop da Silva as well as the Blessed Virgin, who had told Lucy to learn to read and write. The school was run by Sisters of St. Dorothy, a congregation approved by Pope Pius IX in 1863). The Mother of Superior gave Lucy a new name Maria das Dores --- Mary of Sorrows. --- and forbade her from talking about Fatima. Lucy obeyed. The only time that she spoke of Fatima was in 1924, when she was given permission to respond to an interrogation that was part of the canonical process for approving the apparitions.

Tuy
4 years after appearing to Lucy at Pontevedra, the Blessed Virgin returned again, as She had prophesized at Fatima in 1917. “to ask for the consecration of Russia to My Immaculate Heart…”Lucy had been transferred to the Dorothean novitiate at Tuy, at town on the northernmost border of Portugal and Spain, in 1926. Two years later she made her first vows.

The messages Lucy received at Tuy and Pontevedra complete the cycle of the Fatima Messages.

At Pontevedra the Blessed Virgin instructed Lucy to make known the Five First Saturdays devotion. At Tuy She requested, in God’s Name, the consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary by the Holy Father; in union with the bishops of the world.

On October 13, 1930, Bishop da Silva published his solemn decision in a pastoral letter, which read, “We judge it good: 1) To declare worthy of faith the visions of the children at the Cova da Iria in the parish of Fatima in our diocese, which took place from May 13 to October 13, 1917. 2) To officially permit the cult of Our Lady of Fatima.

1934: After receiving and making known Heaven’s request of the consecration of Russia in 1929. Lucy remained in Tuy, Spain until 1934. She made her perpetual vows on the Feast of St. Therese. Her mother was there and so was Bishop da Silva. Afterwards, Lucia returned to Pontevedra.

In May 1946, Lucy returned to Fatima for the first time since her departure in 1921. She was 39 years at the time. Fr. Galambra accompanied Lucy to the places where the Virgin and the Angel of Peace had visited her.

Sister Lucy only stayed in Fatima two days, but this was long enough to rekindle her old longing the Carmel. She requested a transfer from the Dorotheans to the Carmelites. POPE PIUS XII PERSONALLY INTERVENED ON LUCY’S BEHALF. IN 1948, SHE RECEIVED WRITTEN APPROVAL OF HER REQUEST, SIGNED BY DEPUTY SECRETARY OF STATE MONTINI. The Carmelite convent in Coimbra, Portugal, received her on March 25, 1948.

May 1952, Our Lady appeared to Sister Lucy, “Make it known to the Holy Father that I still await the consecration of Russia to My Immaculate Heart. Without this consecration Russia cannot be converted, nor can the world have peace.”

The Last Interview and the Last Message to the World of Sister Lucy of Fatima
On the day after Christmas, 1957, Lucy was visited at her convent by Father Augustine Fuentes, a Mexican priest preparing to become postulator of Francisco and Jacinta’s cause for beatifications. It was in this context that he was allowed to speak to Lucy. Months later (May 1958), after Father Fuentes had return to Mexico, he gave a conference in which he the content of his interview with Lucy.

According to Fuentes, Sister Lucy was VERY VERY SAD, VERY PALE AND EMACIATED.” She told him:

"Father, how much time is there before 1960 arrives, and what will happen then? It will be very sad for everyone, not one person will rejoice at all if beforehand the world does not pray and do penance. I am not able to give any other details because it is still a secret. According to the will of the most Holy Virgin, only the Holy Father and the Bishop of Fatima are permitted to know the secret, but they have chosen to not know it so that they would not be influenced.
"This is the third part of the message of Our Lady which will remain secret until 1960.
Tell them, Father, that the Most Holy Virgin told my cousins Francisco and Jacinta, as well as myself, many times, that many nations will disappear from the face of the earth and that Russia will be the instrument of chastisement chosen by Heaven to punish the whole world if we do not beforehand obtain the conversion of that poor nation. ( … )
"Sister Lucy also told me: Father, the devil is engaged in a decisive battle with the Holy Virgin, and as he knows what it is that most offends God, and which in a short space of time will gain for him the greatest number of souls, he does everything he can to capture souls consecrated to God, because in this way the devil separates souls from their leaders, and thereby he can seize them more easily.
That which afflicts the Immaculate Heart of Mary and the Heart of Jesus is the fall of religious and priestly souls. The devil knows that religious and priests who fail in their beautiful vocation drag numerous souls to hell (…). The devil wishes to take possession of consecrated souls; he tries to corrupt them in order to deaden the souls of lay people in a final impenitence. He employs all the tricks, even going so far as to suggest delaying entrance into religious life. The result of this is the sterility of interior life, and among lay people, coldness regarding the subject of renouncing pleasure and total dedication to God.
"Tell them also, Father, that my cousins Francisco and Jacinta sacrificed themselves because in all the apparitions of the Most Holy Virgin, they always saw Her very sad. She never smiled at us and this sadness, this anguish caused by offences against God and the punishments which menace sinners, penetrated our souls, and we thought only, with our childish little imaginations, of inventing different means of praying and making sacrifices. ( … ) The other thing which sanctified the children was seeing the vision of hell. ( … ) This is why, Father, my mission is not to tell the world about the material punishments which are certain to come if the world does not pray and do penance beforehand. No. My mission is to tell everyone about the imminent danger we are in of losing our souls for all eternity if we remain obstinate in sin.
"Father, Sister Lucia also said to me, we should not wait for the Holy Father’s call to penitence for the whole world to come from Rome; neither should we wait for it to come from our bishops in their dioceses, nor from the religious congregations. No. Our Lord has already, very often, used these means and the world has not paid attention. This is why it is now necessary for each one of us to begin to reform himself spiritually. Each person must not only save his soul but also all the souls that God has placed in our path. ( … )
"Father, the Most Holy Virgin did not tell me that we are in the last times of the world, but She made me understand this for three reasons.
The first reason is because She told me that the devil is about to engage in a decisive battle with the Holy Virgin, and a decisive battle is a final battle where one side will be victorious and the other side will suffer defeat. Hence from now on we are for God or we are for the devil. There is no middle course.
"The second reason is because She said to my cousins as well as to myself that God is giving two last remedies to the world: the Holy Rosary and the Devotion to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, These being the last two remedies, this signifies that there will be no others.
The third reason is because, as always in the plans of Divine Providence, God, before He is about to chastise the world, exhausts all other remedies. Now, when He sees that the world pays no attention whatsoever, then, as we say in our imperfect manner of speaking, He offers us with a certain trepidation the last means of salvation, His Most Holy Mother. It is with a certain trepidation because if you despise and repulse this ultimate means we will not have any more forgiveness from Heaven because we will have committed a sin which the Gospel calls the sin against the Holy Spirit. This sin consists of openly rejecting, with full knowledge and consent, the salvation which He offers. Remember that Jesus Christ is a very good Son and that He does not permit that we offend and despise His Most Holy Mother. We have as testimony many centuries of Church history which demonstrate, by the terrible chastisements which have befallen those who have attacked the honour of His Most Holy Mother, how Our Lord Jesus Christ has always defended the honour of His Mother.
Two ways of saving the world, Sister Lucia told me: prayer and sacrifice ( … ).
Regarding the Holy Rosary, look, Father, the Most Holy Virgin, in these last times in which we live, has given a new efficacy to the recitation of the Rosary. So much so, that there is no problem, no matter how difficult it is, whether temporal or, above all, spiritual, in the personal life of each one of us, of our families, of the families of the world, or of the religious communities, or even of the life of peoples and nation, that cannot be solved by the Rosary. There is no problem I tell you, no matter how difficult it is, that we cannot resolve by praying the Holy Rosary. With the Holy Rosary, we will save ourselves, we will sanctify ourselves, we will console Our Lord and obtain the salvation of many souls.
Finally, the devotion to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, Our Most Holy Mother, consists in considering Her as the seat of mercy, of goodness and of pardon, and as the certain door by which we are to enter Heaven".
·
The Dire Warnings And Tribulations Above Seem Like This:
Then Comes the Opening of the Windows of Vatican II and we have:
Regarding the video Irma Lucia above, is there any Portuguese speaker who could produce for me a transcript of this video. My non-existent Portuguese tells me that there might be something important here! Please, help and advance our research.

For all relevant comparison pictures and research see, sisterlucyimposter.org

Admin

Administrator
Read Here the Last Authentic Correspondence of Sister Lucy Before the Forgeries Began. Bring a Handkerchief with You When You Read Them. I cannot Bring Myself to Comment on Such Holy Thoughts.
- October 07, 2019

1570522283201.png

https://sisterlucyimposter.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Baggett-Signatures.pdf

For the authentic Portuguese texts of the 1954 and 1955 letters, see:

https://sisterlucyimposter.org/wp-c.../BaggettPacket-Irma-Lucia-Known-Documents.pdf

English Translations of Portuguese Texts:
Coimbra, Dec. 29, 1955
Rev. Father Superior,
Only today am I able to answer your letter
and thank you for the good news. I hope
that you have been feeling better, and that
you have felt the help of our Lord in the
works of the apostolate that is entrusted to
you. Difficulties grow everywhere and that
is why we need the help of the divine grace
in order to obtain something that is good.
May our Lady as a loving mother watch over
us and help us all. The multitude of letters
that arrives here from all over the world
bears witness to this. They do little more
than complain about the miseries that flood
mankind. In view of this I become convinced
that only myself and the little group, who
as myself had the good fortune of consecrating
themselves to our Lord, are the
only happy people on earth. It is not that
one does not live without a Cross, because
this is part of being the chosen people. But
if it is carried with love, it becomes a treasure
of appreciable value, which in fact none
of those who follow Christ wants to lose.
I don’t know if you have ever seen the cell
of a Carmelite. In each cell there is a wooden
cross without the statue. It is so that
following the example of Jesus she should
be crucified on it, in order to follow Him
step by step to Calvary, where she must
suffer and die with Him for love and for the
souls that He may want to save through
her. Looking this way at the cross, it becomes
light and easy to carry; one loves because in
it one finds knot of union with our God
crucified for us, and one does not wish
anything more than to love and suffer for
love. In this way I ask our Lord to transform
your mission works into a multitude of graces
and blessings for the souls entrusted to you.
Hoping that the feast of Christmas was a
source of happiness and spiritual enjoyment
for you, and asking for the New Year the
best graces and blessings from Heaven,
I remain united in prayer.
Sister Lucia
Coimbra, . Nov. Coimbra, Nov. 9, 1954
Dear Father Superior,
I don't know exactly where this letter will
find you, or· if you are still around. Let us
hope so! Our Reverend Mother told me that
you had been at the entrance hall of our
Convent, but at such a bad hour that due
to the fact that we only have one locutory,
it was impossible for me to speak to you
then. As you must have seen, at that moment,
the family of a postulant who was coming
in, had just arrived. Too bad you could not
come back later; I would also have liked
to say good-bye, since you are going so far
away. But our immolation must be complete,·
that all our steps be marked with the sign
of the Lamb's cross. Saint John says that
he saw in Heaven a multitude that followed
the Lamb everywhere. I believe that on
earth the Lamb has a similar procession
that follows Him waving the banner of the
Cross for His love, until they are incorporated
in the eternal procession, singing the hymn
of victory.
I don't know if you were ever in a
Carmelite's cell. Too bad you did not come on one of those
occasions when the Cardinals come in and
let others come in as well. You would see
then what its best ornament is - one big
single wooden Cross covering the white of
the main wall. When I had the good fortune
of entering the Carmelite order, I was led to
the cell, and as I was entering it I fixed my
eyes on the big stripped cross that opened
its arms to me. Our Reverend Mother
Prioress asked me: "Do you know why this
cross has no statue?" and without giving
me time to answer she added: "It is so that
you may crucify yourself on it. What a
beautiful ideal to be crucified with Christ!
That He may inebriate me with the gladness
of the cross. Here lies the secret of my
happiness - not to want or wish for more
than to love and suffer for love ...

Admin

Administrator
The Prophecy, Consecration, Triumph and Secret of Fatima explained by Sister Lucia

..​

Admin

Administrator
8th Oct.

Why Did We Not See this 25 Years Ago? Imposter Sister Lucy and a Facilitator of the Fake Fatima Message Contradict EVERY SINGLE ASPECT OF THE FATIMA MESSAGE. If this Person is the Real Sister Lucy, the Fatima Center Might as Well Close Down. Science and Math, however, Have Proven that it Was Not Her.

This Should Have Been Exposed a Generation Ago.​

In the interview of October 11th, 1993 between "Sister Lucy" and Carlos Evaristo, we find "Sister Lucy" actually speaking on video tape during the a one hour interview that was broadcast to all the major TV stations in Europe. The interview was conducted, not in Portuguese, but in Galician Spanish. The interview was then spoken about again by Evaristo in a taped program in 1998. Interestingly enough, Evaristo said that the tape was kept for 6 years in "humid conditions" which "accounted for the fuzzy image"] In this interview we find that "Sister Lucy" said the following:

1) Sister Lucy advises the Pope not to Reveal the Third Secret.

2) Consecration of Russia done by John Paul II on March 25, 1984 avoided a Nuclear War in 1985.

3) The Virgin never said that the Holy Father had to say the word "Russia" [during the consecration of Russia]....She said, "He will consecrate Russia to me, which will convert...and there will be peace." But that promised peace, refers to the wars and persecutions that the errors of Atheistic Communism were causing in al the world.

---- Interestingly enough, the video said that Sister Lucy had spent 50 YEARS IN A PAPAL CLOISTER in a covent in Coimbra.

In this interview, "Sister Lucy" wants to "clarify" the Message of Fatima. The Message that Carlos Evaristo considers has been the subject of "incorrect interpretations," over the years.

4) The Consecration of Russia was accomplished by John Paul II on March 25, 1984.

5) The majority of the bishops participated an the fact that all did not was not relevant to its validity.

6) Gorbachev was AN INSTRUMENT OF GOD IN THE PROCESS OF THE CONVERSION OF RUSSIA.

7) The fact that Russia was not referred to by name did not invalidate the consecration.

8) The consecration made by Pius XII, Paul VI, and JPII in 1982, were only partially complete for they lacked the collegial union of the bishops.

9) World War II was a war of atheism, a devil's war, a war also against the Jews who continue to be a Chosen People of God. Since he NEVER TOOK THAT PRIVILEGE AWAY FROM THEM. DESPITE THEIR REJECTION OF CHRIST.

10) "The Conversion of Russia has taken place."

11) Our Lady never said the CONVERSION OF RUSSIA WOULD BE TO CATHOLICISM. NOR TO CHRISTIANITY EVEN. It would be a conversion from militant atheism to that of any country that RESPECTS THE FREE WILL GIVEN TO MEN BY GOD.

12) "The Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary has already taken place." It began WHEN OUR LADY SAVED POPE JOHN PAUL II'S LIFE in Saint Peter's Square on May 13, 1981. The Triumph is an ongoing process. Peace from the Triumph is peace from the militant spread of atheism by Communist Russia, but that does mean that no world war will take place

13) The annihilation of nations did not pertain to any physical war or a physical annihilation.

14) Third Secret was just for the Pope. Sister Lucy was opposed to its public revelation.

15) Carlos Evaristo insists that, based on what he heard from "Sister Lucy," Our Lady never said that the Secret was to be revealed by 1960.

16) The meaning of the beginning of the Third Secret was that the Dogma of the Immaculate Conception would always be defended by the Portuguese.

17) What is "Sister Lucy's" great message to the world today? HE WHO IS NOT WITH THE POPE (John Paul II) IS NOT WITH GOD. He (John Paul II --- Pope of Assisi) is God's greatest representative on earth.

18) The Consecration of Russia brought about a regime of religious liberty in which people could exercise free will, whether they would embrace Catholicism or not.

19) Lucy said that conversion of Russia is not to the Catholic faith but freedom to choose between good and evil.

Evaristo and Novus Ordo friends insist that the "Sister Lucy" of the two interviews was the same person as the authentic Sister Lucy of Fatima.

Source

Admin

Administrator
1572170801510.png

We have published an analysis of the bizarre 1992–1993 interviews in light of the undeniable scientific evidence of an impostor Sr. Lucy

Sister Lucy Truth (SLT) has prepared and published a new section on our website called "The Contradictions," dedicated to highlighting the contradictions of the post-1967 Sr. Lucy. The first page of analysis is on the bizarre 1992–1993 interviews translated and published by Carlos Evaristo.

The preparation and publication of this material is ongoing. We will email our subscribers when new pages go up and also publish posts on our Facebook page.

You may also anticipate a formal response to common objections against SLT, to be published soon.

Please pray for this project and the triumph of the Immaculate Heart!

Admin

Administrator
1573611820677.png
Does this woman look 93?

1573622997206.png
Just Makes You Sick, Really. Making Money Using a False Identity. Does the woman
in the photo look like she is 93 years old?​

Dr. Chojnowski: I have gotten hold of the book, "Calls" From the Message of Fatima by "Sister Lucia of Jesus and of the Immaculate Heart," trans. Sisters of Mosteiro de Santa Maria and Convento de N.S. do Bom Sucesso (Lisbon: Secretariado dos Pastorinhos, 2000).

It is advertised as being "Authorized by the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, Rome. It is copyrighted by the Coimbra Carmel and by the Fatima Shrine. The first two paragraphs of the preliminary note of the book contains the following, "The author of this work is Sister Lucia (Sister Maria Lucia of Jesus and of the Immaculate Heart to give her full religious name)....I wish to assure readers of this book that it was her idea and was written by her....Finding herself inundated with constantly repeated questions concerning the apparitions and the visionaries, the message they received and the reason for some of the requests contained in that message, and feeling that it was beyond her to reply individually to each questioner, Sister Lucia asked the Holy See for permission to write a text in which she could reply in general to the many questions that have been put to her. This permission was granted, hence the present work entitled in English: 'Calls from the Message of Fatima." The work is, in effect, a long letter, written entirely by Sister Lucia and addressed by her to all those who have written to her concerning their doubts, questions, and difficulties, and their desire for greater fidelity in living up to what was asked for from Heaven in the Cova da Iria (p. 3).

The preliminary note was written by Bishop Serafim de Sousa Ferreira e Silva of Leiria-Fatima.

"On May 13, 1983, a year after the attempt on his life in St. Peter's Square, Pope John Paul II came as a pilgrim to Fatima....These words of the pilgrim Pope who has spread the message of the Virgin Mary in Fatima throughout the world with such energy and authority, are the key to interpreting the book which Lucia has given to us....in it we find the mature and full synthesis of the message Sister Lucia received from the Mother of God....the publication of Lucia's book, the fruit of prolonged meditation, and bearing the date of March 25, 1997, provides what we might call her authorized explanation of the whole of the Fatima message.....Lucia's book is, in a sense, the seer's spiritual testament, and was written especially for all who asked her for an authoritative interpretation of the message of Fatima."

"[Sister Lucia] refers back with conviction to the Magisterium of the Church in our own day; to which she has always been faithful in her religious life and in her serene and trusting obedience to the Pope and to the Holy See, even in all that she says concerning the phenomenon and message of Fatima."

Dr. Chojnowski: Here we find a Sister Lucy Truth goldmine. Here is a text, from 1997, which has every official stamp of approval that can be imagined for a Fatima related book.

1) It says that it was written by "Sister Lucy" (i.e., Sister Lucy II) and is her "spiritual testament" and her "authoritative interpretation of the message of Fatima."

2) It is "authorized" by the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith. This congregation was headed by Cardinal Josef Ratzinger.

3) It was copyrighted by the Coimbra Convent and the Fatima Shrine.

4) "Sister Lucy" asked permission of the Holy See, headed by John Paul II, to write this book.

5) The preliminary note to this book is written by the bishop of Leiria-Fatiman, Serafim de Sousa Ferreira e Silva.

6) We are assured that this is the authorized version of the entire Fatima Message.

7) Finally, we are comforted that "Sister Lucy" "refers back" WITH CONVICTION to the Magisterium of "our own day" in making any judgments on the Message of Fatima, and she has obeyed "the Pope and the Holy See" with regard to "the phenomenon and message of Fatima."

So, if we are to find a variance between the testimony of the woman who we now know to be Sister Lucy II, as compared to the testimony and the account of the real Sister Lucy of Fatima (Sister Lucy I), it should be found here. As we go through the "Calls" text, we will publish what we find here.

Source

Admin

Administrator
RadTrad Thomist
Commentary on contemporary issues of Church and State from a traditional Catholic perspective guided by the teachings of St. Thomas Aquinas.
SUBSCRIBE

Merry Christmas to All of the Supporters of Sister Lucy Truth! Much More to Come in this Christmastide and In the Exciting Year Ahead. Thank You Wynn Young for His Presentation of My Words Criticizing the "High Church Novus Ordo" Response to the Present Situation with Regard to the Mystical Bride of Christ.

- December 25, 2019

Admin

Administrator
As the Mathematical Analysis of the Dimensions of the Faces of Sister Lucy I and Sister Lucy II Come In, It Is Clear that it is IMPOSSIBLE that they be THE SAME WOMAN. Details to Come Soon.

Peter- the 4 nopes_00191.jpg

Source

Admin

Administrator
Facial Math Measurements

Sister Lucy Truth sought to confirm some of the visual findings offered by experts including Dr. Garcia, the board-certified plastic surgeon, Lois Gibson, the expert forensic artist, and facial recognition specialists. These visual findings included the claims that

(a) Lucy I’s philtrum (base of nose to top of upper lip) was longer than Lucy II’s philtrum,​
(b) Lucy II had a wider nose,​
(c) Lucy II’s eyebrows are farther away from her eyes than Lucy I, and​
(d) Lucy I’s left eyebrow is arched relative to her right brow, a feature not observed in Lucy II.​

All of these findings were confirmed by careful mathematical measurements with the help of an independent prosthodontist.
Ratios comparing anatomical landmarks on an individual’s face should remain constant despite an individual appearing in different sizes in certain photographs. For example, dental professionals, such as prosthodontists, use old photographs of a patient to help establish the size of a patient’s missing tooth. Old photographs allow for the dentist to establish a mathematical ratio between a tooth and other anatomical landmarks on the patient’s face as depicted in the photograph. These ratios are then applied to the live patient’s face to deduce the size of a missing tooth.
With the help of a prosthodontist, Sister Lucy Truth applied these measurement principles to a collection of full face photographs of the known Lucy I and the impostor Lucy II. The data below shows various ratios documented using different anatomical features of the face.

Facial measurements demonstrate that pre-1967 Lucy is not the same woman who was presented in 1967 and
thereafter because they have different
(a) philtrum lengths
(b) nose widths, and
(c) eyebrow/eye distances.

KEY FINDING 1

Philtrum: Lucy I’s Philtrum is Longer Than Lucy II’s Philtrum and Therefore Inconsistent
with Aging Process

Philtrum length gets longer with age, not shorter. Lucy II has a shorter philtrum than Lucy I—an inconsistent finding which is also totally at odds with the known aging process.

Table 1.
Philtrum Ratios.

KEY FINDING 2

Nose: Lucy I’s Nose is Narrower Than Lucy II’s Nose
Nose width does not change with aging. The nose/mouth ratios are substantially different between the two Sister Lucys.

KEY FINDING 3

Eyebrows: Distance Between Brow and Eye Differ

Eyebrows droop with age or, at most, stay in relatively the same position. Lucy I’s eyebrows are closer to her eyes compared to the older Lucy II, findings at odds with the aging process. Stated differently, the older Lucy II’s eyebrows should be closer to her eye than Lucy I, but in fact, Lucy II’s eyebrows are a greater distance away.

Click here to access the facial math measurements report.

Source

Admin

Administrator
Calls from the Message of Fatima

COMMENTARY BY DR. PETER CHOJNOWSKI

Sister Lucy Truth presents here a brief commentary on Calls from the Message of Fatima, a book written by “Sister Lucia of Jesus and of the Immaculate Heart,” translated by the Sisters of the Monastery of Sancta Maria and the Convent of Our Lady of Good Success, and published in Lisbon by Secretariado dos Pastorinhos in 2000.
Here we find a Sister Lucy Truth goldmine. Here is a text from 1997, which has every official stamp of approval that can be imagined for a Fatima-related book.
  1. It says that it was written by “Sister Lucy” (i.e., Sister Lucy II) and is her “spiritual testament” and her “authoritative interpretation of the message of Fatima.”
  2. It is “authorized” by the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith. This congregation was headed by Cardinal Josef Ratzinger.
  3. It was copyrighted by the Coimbra Convent and the Fatima Shrine.
  4. “Sister Lucy” asked permission of the Holy See, headed by John Paul II, to write this book.
  5. The preliminary note to this book is written by the (former) bishop of Leiria-Fatima, Serafim de Sousa Ferreira e Silva.
  6. We are assured that this is the authorized version of the entire Fatima Message.
  7. Finally, we are comforted that “Sister Lucy” “refers back with conviction” to the Magisterium of “our own day” in making any judgments on the Message of Fatima, and she has obeyed “the Pope and the Holy See” with regard to “the phenomenon and message of Fatima.”
So if we are to find a variance between the testimony of the woman who we now know to be Sister Lucy II, as compared to the testimony and the account of the real Sister Lucy of Fatima (Sister Lucy I), it should be found here.

THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM
In fact, a close examination of this “authoritative interpretation” of Fatima reveals serious problems. “Sister Lucy” felt it important enough to dedicate an entire book not only to vague spiritual reflections but one that repeats the liberal theological talking points that became popular after Vatican II, and that precisely these modernist reflections on the Eucharist, universal salvation, even to unbelievers, make up the “authoritative interpretation of the message of Fatima.” Fatima wasn’t about the three Secrets, about promoting specific devotions to Our Lady which would in turn prevent World War II, the Cold War, and the damnation of countless souls. No, we are told that Fatima was actually about post-Vatican II theology, specifically the sort promoted by John Paul II.

Source

Admin

Administrator
Sister Lucy Truth, as Promised, Gets the Experts at the Top of Their Profession. We Were Amazed at the Definitiveness of their Conclusions. See Prof. Lois Gibson's Latest Report to Us. She Presented a Report so that, "even young children can see what is explained."

For the work of Lois Gibson on the question of the identity of Sister Lucy of Fatima and her clear substitution by an imposter at least by the year 1967 see, https://sisterlucyimposter.org/forensic-art/
For Prof. Lois Gibson's professional resume, see: https://loisgibson.com

Admin

Administrator
Cleaned Up Stills From 1946 Footage of Sister Lucy the Real at Fatima. Links to The Sister Lucy Truth Investigation Included. Help Us Rectify the Injustice and Reveal the Crime to the World.

- May 21, 2020

https://sisterlucyimposter.org

For the video footage from the 1946 footage of the Real Sister Lucy's visit to Fatima, see :

Admin

Administrator
If You Say This is the Real Sister Lucy, Why Don't You Accept JPII's 1984 Consecration of All Humanity IF SISTER LUCY SAID THAT IT WAS ACCEPTABLE TO OUR LADY? Silence.....

- May 26, 2020

Starting at 9 minutes:

Here are JPII's words of "consecration" of all of Humanity to the Immaculate Heart: "Mother of the Church, enlighten the people of God on the path of Faith, Hope, and Charity. Enlighten especially those peoples whose consecration and entrustment you await. Help us to live in the truth of the consecration to Christ of the entire human family of the contemporary world."

This in itself shows that Sister Lucy II is a fraud who did not receive the revelation of July 1917 and June 1929 concerning the consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Here the Fraud endorses the Universal Salvation doctrine taught in all of the major encyclicals of John Paul II. Here "Sister Lucy" is fraudulently USED AGAIN to advanced the apostate theology of the apostate JPII. Glad he was nice and spoke many languages and was good at clowning it up before large audiences! Also, "pro-life" based on the moral philosophy of Max Scheler, another apostate.

Sister Lucy II says that "Our Lady" was "full satisfied" with this nondescript universalist "consecration." If everything is made sacred by "consecration" than nothing is sacred, really. Cardinal Bertone also lies here because he knows full well that the woman who told him this was NOT Sister Lucy. Take off the red clothes and put on a striped suit and he would be no different than any other gangster; trafficking not in drugs, guns, prostitution, etc. but in desecrated things. Hence the threads.

At 13 min. mark, Cardinal begins to speak about the book by "Sister Lucy" titled "Calls" in English. For our review of this book, which the Cardinals of the Holy Office apparently did not want her to write --- then seem to have a Vatican Mariologist write for her (I cannot imagine the simple woman who played "Sister Lucy" writing any kind of book, other than a children's book, see https://sisterlucyimposter.org/calls-from-the-message-of-fatima/

The Cardinal clearly admits that this is not the work of "Sister Lucy" but it is "Fr. Casteleno's" adaption of "the words" of "Sister Lucy."

The good Cardinal recommends the text be read as spiritual reading, especially for the 100th anniversary of the apparitions at Fatima.

In this interview with Cardinal Bertone, the Vatican is acting as if it has DEFINITIVELY hijacked and transformed with Modernist alchemy, the heavenly Message of Fatima --- that Our Lady would perform the Miracle of the Sun for THIS? This putrid, sappy, universalist, unchallenging, protestant text. As SiSiNoNo would have it"They think they have won!"

At the 15 minute mark, we find Cardinal Ratzinger engaging in a phenomenological analysis of "martyrdom," basically making it so general that it does nothing to illuminate exactly what Our Lady meant by the purported Vision of the Third Secret. The vision of the "half destroyed city" refers to a "history of violence," a "history of the human being." ---- You wonder why Our Lady did not hold a seminar on the Phenomenology of Merleau-Ponty rather than the Miracle of the Sun. Ratzinger was critical in the "lockdown" of "Sister Lucy" and the Modernist theological hijacking of the Catholic content of the Message of Fatima.

I have to stop for now at the 16 min. mark!

Source