Second Chapel Opened by Bishop Williamson

Admin

Administrator
Friday, August 14, 2015

New priory the United States (Texas)

Last July, Bishop Williamson has opened a second priory in the United States: Stella husbands. that is located near Houston, Texas (USA). The abbots and Garcia Zendejas reside there. A school will open in September.

And a picture of the Saint Dominique chapel in San Antonio, served by priests who succeeded to Abbot Voigt.

Reconquista

D

Deleted member 149

The word 'priory' is the term mathinfo had named it. It sounds good; but is contrary to BW's whole effort not to lead and have a loose network of independent priests. In other words, the word priory denotes that it is a part of a larger organization. BW has stated many times that he does NOT want an organization or any organization. Fr. Zendejas had also stated that he does not want it to grow into anything else. He had stated many times that he only wants to stay put in one place to give the mass and sacraments; no traveling. Further, Fr. Zendejas’ choice to not answer any questions over his present doctrinal position is still alarming. Though not to those who only view that the mass and sacraments are worth more than the substance of the faith. Father Zendejas Joins the Catholic Resistance

In curiosity, I will add that Fr. Zendejas had stated to the people in Connecticut that he was going to be faithful to them for 1-year to give them mass and sacraments every Sunday. With those people, he pursued property to have a retreat house. The neighborhood didn't want the traffic, next we knew, Fr. Zendejas is in Texas with no explanation. So where is his fidelity to all those in Connecticut who went out on a limb and cut themselves off from the SSPX-MC to support Fr. Zendejas? Not a securing or trusting tribute. I know that mathinfo said that Fr. Zendejas said he is going back to Connecticut to give them a mass once and a while; but that adds to the point. Why did Fr. Zendejas leave them orphans when he promised them his presence and mass every Sunday? And if Fr. Zendejas is traveling back to Connecticut, then he is going against what he said of staying put.

Me thinks there is a man centered adventure on both mathinfo puffing up Fr. Zendejas to attain his goals and Fr. Zendejas for not acting as a priest of Jesus Christ to die to himself and minister to all of those asking in this time of the suffering Church where ever they are; as he promised to do when he became a missionary in the order or Archbishop Lefebvre's old-sspx.

This independent attitude of Bishop Williamson is a disaster...

All the more of why I support the SSPX-MC who have the humility and continued fidelity to follow the wisdom that Archbishop Lefebvre had given to his old-sspx. If the old-sspx was attacked, and still is, and also grew with tremendous growth, it is because it is doing God's will in this time of confusion.

Fidelity is the hallmark of friendship with God.

Admin

Administrator
Machabees said:
The word 'priory' is the term mathinfo had named it. It sounds good; but is contrary to BW's whole effort not to lead and have a loose network of independent priests. In other words, the word priory denotes that it is a part of a larger organization. BW has stated many times that he does NOT want an organization or any organization. Fr. Zendejas had also stated that he does not want it to grow into anything else. He had stated many times that he only wants to stay put in one place to give the mass and sacraments; no traveling. Further, Fr. Zendejas’ choice to not answer any questions over his present doctrinal position is still alarming. Though not to those who only view that the mass and sacraments are worth more than the substance of the faith. Father Zendejas Joins the Catholic Resistance

In curiosity, I will add that Fr. Zendejas had stated to the people in Connecticut that he was going to be faithful to them for 1-year to give them mass and sacraments every Sunday. With those people, he pursued property to have a retreat house. The neighborhood didn't want the traffic, next we knew, Fr. Zendejas is in Texas with no explanation. So where is his fidelity to all those in Connecticut who went out on a limb and cut themselves off from the SSPX-MC to support Fr. Zendejas? Not a securing or trusting tribute. I know that mathinfo said that Fr. Zendejas said he is going back to Connecticut to give them a mass once and a while; but that adds to the point. Why did Fr. Zendejas leave them orphans when he promised them his presence and mass every Sunday? And if Fr. Zendejas is traveling back to Connecticut, then he is going against what he said of staying put.

Me thinks there is a man centered adventure on both mathinfo puffing up Fr. Zendejas to attain his goals and Fr. Zendejas for not acting as a priest of Jesus Christ to die to himself and minister to all of those asking in this time of the suffering Church where ever they are; as he promised to do when he became a missionary in the order or Archbishop Lefebvre's old-sspx.

This independent attitude of Bishop Williamson is a disaster...

All the more of why I support the SSPX-MC who have the humility and continued fidelity to follow the wisdom that Archbishop Lefebvre had given to his old-sspx. If the old-sspx was attacked, and still is, and also grew with tremendous growth, it is because it is doing God's will in this time of confusion.

Fidelity is the hallmark of friendship with God.
Thank you for having the courage to spell it out Machabees. It is no less true that priests have to work on their state of perfection as do those to whom they minister and advise. St. Francis deSales warned his hearers to be very, very careful about whom to choose as a spiritual director. Catholics have trusted their priests unconditionally, believing innocently that they would never be wrong when practicing the faith themselves, saying Mass, hearing Confessions. Catholics have been indoctrinated throughout their lives that to miss Mass on a Sunday is a mortal sin - full stop. Now that trust is being exploited by those whom, as you say 'Me thinks there is a man centered adventure' . They have been conditioned to believe that their priests can do no wrong and conversely, priests have been conditioned to expect their congregations to obey them. It is a job hazard.

When one thinks about it, this crisis of obedience is a test to see if our faith is merely a matter of being commanded not to do this or that. It is a negative attitude where one does the minimum required. The ten commandments tell us what sin is. They are negative in that they tell us what not to do and then if we break any of them we can go to Confession and keep trying NOT to repeat our sin. If that is the sum total of the practice of our faith then heaven help us!

The ten commandments were given to a world ignorant of sin, revealing that sin exists>sin is in us. The ten commandments contained no power to rid us of this plague. How unkind of God would it be if He just told us that we are full of sin and left us without any means to escape hell, let alone learn of his love for us. No, he provided the commandments to prepare us for His Coming as our deliverer from our state of sin. There was only one way we could be delivered. He did not hesitate for a second to load our vile sins all upon Himself and suffer the consequences for each one of us. He went to hell in my place, but because he was God, innocent of sin/killer of sin, he freed me when He rose victorious out of Hades. He had to tell me I was freed otherwise I would not know what had been done, and how it was done. I would have still been enslaved through ignorance (as are unbelievers)* He opened the door for me to know, love and serve Him and be happy with Him for all eternity. To know the joy of loving God is pure bliss.

So this crisis of obedience is good for us. Witness the love and unity that exists amongst the priests of SSPX-MC drawn together by God without need of commandments. They are just like the first Apostles round Our Lady. They have no permanent place to lay their heads; they visit from house to house; they have no money: When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, did you want anything? (Luke:22-35) Did Our Lady need a commandment to love Her God and ours? Did the apostles need her to issue commandments to be obeyed? To command one another in obedience? Obedience has lost its divine flavour in today's world. It has become a tool of the Enemy to use successfully either way - to obey and not to obey. Those with eyes to see know that the Enemy is being used as a tool by God of whom Simeon said: to Mary his mother: Behold this child is set for the fall, and for the resurrection of many in Israel, and for a sign which shall be contradicted (Luke 2:34) We welcome these times of being sifted by Satan to strengthen our faith and make us soldiers for Christ our King.

* Satan works unceasingly to keep us ignorant - like a footballer doing everything he can to block, distract , deceive his opponent from kicking a goal. If we remain ignorant, or are content to have a minimalist attitude, the Enemy succeeds in capturing our souls. He has no power to send us to hell...that power resides with God alone, whom as Judge, foretells that the-goat-souls will go to hell: Then he shall say to them also that shall be on his left hand: Depart from me, you cursed, into everlasting fire which was prepared for the devil and his angels. (Matt. 25:41) God prepared hell. God judges and sends souls there. ... fear ye not them that kill the body, and are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him that can destroy both soul and body in hell. (Matt. 10:28)

TheRecusant.com

Sadly it is neither a "priory" nor "Resistance". It is a very clever way to oppose the Resistance: direct attacks on the Resistance have been proven to backfire, they always have the effect of waking up more people and highlighting what the Resistance is really about. The more the Resistance is attacked, the stronger it grows. So the most effective way to oppose the Resistance, what I would do if I were the diabolically clever enemy, is to create a phony alternative and siphon people off into that, all the while encouraging them to be selfish and blunting the edge of their zeal.

I also find it strange that whilst most of us make sacrifices and scrape together our pennies for the Resistance, somebody somewhere has enough money up front that they can pay for a house, a church, a school and 25 acres of land in one go. And yet a mere 18 months earlier it was made to look as though the money had to be scraped together to pay for a house in Broadstairs, Kent. But now "BRN" can suddenly somehow pay for this. Some people in England donated five-figure sums for Broadstairs because they were told in an Eleison Comments that it would be a base of operations for the Resistance. Apparently all that meant was that there would be a Dickens conference there once a year. Who knows whether those people will ever give a penny to anything Resistance-related ever again after having their generousity and trust abused in such a way.

Originally the idea was that Fr. Zendejas's "priory" would be in Danbury, CT. The Danbury locals opposed it with the result that it is now in Texas. Ironically enough, the secular press have put their finger on more than one real issue without realising it.

"But the priest's attorney in his closing arguments said the application had become much larger than a typical request for zoning variances precisely because of neighborhood apprehension about who the priest is, where his money is coming from and what his followers are doing."

"In February, neighbors were told by Zendejas and his followers that they belonged to a church called BRN Associates. But BRN is not a church. It is a parent company operated by an independent bishop named Richard Williamson"

"Williamson's spokesman told Hearst Connecticut Media in late April that it was a mistake for Zendejas and his followers not to be up front about Williamson's financial interest in the Danbury property."

www.newstimes.com/local/article/Attorney-Religion-should-not-influence-zoning-6266734.php
Then there's this. Why do I have a sense of deja-vu?

"When a priest named Gerardo Zendejas met with residents of Long Ridge Road in February to explain his plans to convert a ridgetop business into a small church, some neighbors had trouble getting straight answers."

www.newstimes.com/printpromotion/article/Controversial-priest-has-interest-in-Danbury-6223765.php
"It seems like the more questions we ask, the less satisfaction we get," said Duane Perkins, a city councilman who represents the neighborhood.

www.ctpost.com/local/article/Neighbors-oppose-church-s-move-to-quiet-Danbury-6129254.php#photo-7641039
I think there are some Catholic faithful in the North East USA who know that feeling exactly!

And as for this...
"They said they don't want to grow," said Barbara Fulton, who has lived in the neighborhood for 47 years. "But I have been involved with lots of churches, and there is no church that I know of that doesn't want to grow."

www.ctpost.com/local/article/Neighbors-oppose-church-s-move-to-quiet-Danbury-6129254.php#photo-7641039
"He said his followers do not exceed 90 and have no plans to grow in Danbury."
www.newstimes.com/local/article/Attorney-Religion-should-not-influence-zoning-6266734.php
So he doesn't want the Resistance to grow? Or if he's not really Resistance, he doesn't want his congregation to grow? Does he also not want the congregation at his new "priory" in Texas to grow? And are people aware that if they click one of the many "donate" buttons on the St. Marcel Initiative website, it won't be used to pay for a few more slices of bread and cheese for a poor, penurious Bishop or to pay the heating bills for a big, drafty old eight-bedroom house, or whatever else they might imagine, but to buy mega-properties for a priest who says he does not want his apostolate to grow.

D

Deleted member 149

TheRecusant.com said:
And as for this...
"They said they don't want to grow," said Barbara Fulton, who has lived in the neighborhood for 47 years. "But I have been involved with lots of churches, and there is no church that I know of that doesn't want to grow."

"He said his followers do not exceed 90 and have no plans to grow in Danbury."
So he [Fr. Zendejas] doesn't want the Resistance to grow? Or if he's not really Resistance, he doesn't want his congregation to grow? Does he also not want the congregation at his new "priory" in Texas to grow? And are people aware that if they click one of the many "donate" buttons on the St. Marcel Initiative website, it won't be used to pay for a few more slices of bread and cheese for a poor, penurious Bishop or to pay the heating bills for a big, drafty old eight-bedroom house, or whatever else they might imagine, but to buy mega-properties for a priest who says he does not want his apostolate to grow.
When a baby started crying in the beginning of Bishop Williamson's conference on Nov. 2014, he heard the cry to note that children are a need of the future. Yet, he follows minutes later to tell us in the resistance who want to grow as the Church always had to rebuilt Christendom from its attacks and slander, he said "the resistance is not going anywhere" don't ask me to organize anything "put away your toys" "grow up".

In the video, Fr. Zendejas is seen sitting on the main dining table behind BW with no fraut expression as I have listening to this nonsense.

So does the egg come before the chicken or does the bishop beget his environment?

Waiting for the sky to fall is dark and pessimistic "because there are bad men out there". NO! Ruth and David showed us that grace is stronger, creative, and animated to instill in us to do more for the greater honor of God. Fighting for Christ the King is not just for when times are good and easy, it is for all circumstances and for all times.

We need more bishops and priests with a fighting spirit like Gideon and Elias who were not afraid of man's intentions but to serve solely for God's intentions.