Satanic Desecration August 15th

Admin

Administrator

Next month on August 15th, the Feast of the Assumption of Mary (!), Satanist “priest” and registered sex offender Adam Daniels is scheduled to publicly invoke Satan through a blasphemous Black Mass immediately followed by the bloody ritual called “The Consumption of Mary” – all performed on city property at the Civic Center in Oklahoma City.

“This is not a game. It’s very serious to us,” Daniels said in a phone conversation. “This will be held as a real black mass, altered to follow state laws,” he said.

“The purpose of the [black] mass is to de-program people from the influences of Catholicism and Christianity,” he said.

Immediately after invoking the presence of Satan into the auditorium (and city, and country!) through his “Black Mass,” Daniels will then perform another blasphemous and horrendous satanic ritual called “The Consumption of Mary.”

As reported by TulsaWorld.com, in this evil ceremony, after covering a statue of the Blessed Virgin Mary with sulfur, ash, and blood, and shouting blasphemous incantations, Daniels calls on the horrendous demon goddess Jai Kali Maa to “consume” Mary with a “reverse exorcism, casting the Holy Spirit out of” her.

Last edited:

immaculata

So horrifying! Another consequence of religious liberty and 'free speech'. I cant understand people who can even consider adoring the devil as a religion! Every rational being knows Satan as being something evil....How dare they allow such desecration! And what about the 'rights' of Catholics. Catholics have a right to demand such junk to NOT be allowed ..esp because it is in a Public place.! I wonder how easy it would be for a Traditional priest to set up for a True Mass at the same civic center.
We need to try and do the 5 First Saturdays , even if we dont have Mass but to do whatever we can and pray for Daniels soul.
May Our Dear Immaculate and Sorrowful Mother be comforted by our prayers and sacrifices and may the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, have Mercy on us all.

Admin

Administrator

PROTEST and ACT OF REPARATION
a) If you live anywhere near Oklahoma City, please join us on August 15, 2016, at 5.30pm, outside the Civic Center where the black mass will take place.

Address: Civic Center Music Hall, 201 North Walker Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK 73102.

For distribution: Click here to download and print the flyer.

b)
If you are unable to attend the protest you can send your online protest by clicking here!

PRAYER
Our Lady of Fatima asked us to pray the rosary and to pray and offer sacrifices for poor sinners. In face of this horrible offence to God, we need to above all pray and offer sacrifices.

Consider:

a) Offering a Rosary in reparation for the black mass and desecration of Mary;
b) Find a Perpetual Adoration chapel near you and sign up for one hour of adoration;
c) You may also pledge to say 3 Hail Marys every day, to pledge click here!

SACRIFICE

America Needs Fatima is promoting a large Protest and an Act of Reparation on August 15th in front of the Civic Center where the black mass and desecration of Mary will take place.

We will incur many expenses for air fares, bus and van transportation, lodging and meals for volunteers, and the printing of banners and signs.

If you wish to help make this protest a success, donate here!

Novena to St. Michael the Archangel

Saint Michael the Archangel, loyal champion of God and His Catholic people, I turn to thee with confidence and seek thy powerful intercession.

For the love of God, Who hast made thee so glorious in grace and power, and for the love of the Mother of Jesus, the Queen of the Angels, be pleased to hear my prayer.

Thou knowest the value of my soul in the eyes of God. May no stain of evil ever disfigure its beauty. Help me to conquer the evil spirit who tempts me.

I desire to imitate thy loyalty to God and Holy Mother Church and thy great love for God and men. And since thou art God’s messenger for the care of His people, I entrust to thee this special request:

(Here mention your request)

Saint Michael, since thou art, by the will of the Creator, the powerful intercessor of Christians, I have great confidence in thy prayers. I earnestly trust that if it is God’s holy will, my petition will be granted.

Pray for me, Saint Michael, and also for those I love. Protect us in all dangers of body and soul. Help us in our daily needs.

Through thy powerful intercession, may we live a holy life, die a happy death and reach Heaven where we may praise and love God with thee forever. Amen

See : http://cor-mariae.com/index.php?threads/satanic-desecration-august-15th.4125/

America Needs Fatima

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 149

This is certainly disgusting and hypocritical to the neo-sspx.

This is the second 'black mass' event in the same place since Bishop Fellay received a call from that local diocesan bishop who ecumenically call him to help. It is discovered that Bishop Fellay responded in a national pompas show to highlight their obedience to the conciliarists with media attention more than the act of reparation. It is more glaring when this 'black mass is being held for the second time in the same place with NO peep from them.

Hypocritical? For sure!

Here are the links showing this:

SSPX hypocrisy: one day act holy, next ecumenical.

Oklahoma City: Satanist Will Desecrate Statue of the Virgin

Ecumenism on the Rise: neo-sspx