SIGN THE PETITION TO HOLD THE NEW SOUTH WALES ANTI-DISCRIMINATION BOARD TO ACCOUNT
Thank you to the more than 5,000 Australians who have signed the petition calling on the NSW Attorney General to hold the Anti-Discrimination Board (ADB) to account.
The ADB is 'Thought Police' central. Because of it:
- Sonia Kruger is facing a tribunal today for her comments expressing concern about Islamic immigration;
- a brain-damaged man from Newcastle is facing jail after years of complaints from a single homosexual activist; and
- I must return to court to fight more complaints from the same activist, despite a High Court ruling in April unanimously upholding a Court of Appeal decision that the ADB had no power to refer any of these complaints against me to the tribunal.
On Saturday, The Weekend Australian reported on the lawfare that has been unleashed with the support of the ADB. And today the NSW Attorney General admitted to The Australian that this body may need reform.
What it needs is a bulldozer. But this is a good start. It is the first time a politician has admitted that there is a problem. Please sign the petition if you have not already done so.
Unfortunately, however, over the past week I have come to the conclusion that I cannot continue writing while facing this ongoing lawfare.
I must focus my attention on:
- three matters that have been unlawfully referred to by the New South Wales Anti-Discrimination Board (ADB) to the New South Wales Civil and Administrative Tribunal (NCAT) in violation of High Court and Court of Appeal rulings;
- three matters that are unlawfully continuing in the New South Wales Local Court even though they were all stayed pending the High Court and Court of Appeal rulings which found they were referred to the NCAT in breach of the Constitution;
- a further seven matters that are poised to be unlawfully continued in the Local Court;
- a defamation matter based on comments that I did not write, publish or even know about;
- bringing my own legal actions to enforce the rulings in the High Court and Court of Appeal on the anti-discrimination Thought Police.
It is a setback and a sign that the enemies of freedom will not take defeat lying down. We must fight again. And that is what I will do.
If you can assist this fight financially, please donate here.
The last post I have written highlights how far Defence has fallen. You will not believe how many LGBT bodies have been set up inside our military.
And last week I wrote the most important article I have ever written - A canary named John. It highlights the true nature of the 'anti-discrimination' industry. Please read it.
Thank you once again for your support. I will continue to keep you updated by email about the progress in the legal fights ahead. And I hope to return to writing on my webpage as soon as possible.
Join the fight and donate today
Copyright © 2018 Bernard Gaynor, All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
PO Box 766
Park Ridge, Qld 4125
Add us to your address book