Proposed Australian Open Declaration of Resistance : Part I

Admin

Administrator
Proposed Australian Open Declaration of Resistance

Following the courageous declaration of Fr Altimira's congregation in Columbia, it is proposed that the faithful of the Resistance throughout the whole of Australia collectively declare our resistance to the demolition of the SSPX and of Tradition with an open letter to Bishop Fellay.

What a courageous effort on the part of these faithful in Columbia. The fact that these good people have such a strong faith is due to the efforts of Fr Altamira; and we could say that the opposite has happened to the faithful in Australia - their faith is weak due to the SSPX priests and their shifting (weakening) positions on what the SSPX always stood for!

Perhaps the Australian declaration would not be the same as the Columbian. But one could be made with the support of all the Austalian lay Resistance members and sent to Bishop Fellay! There is strength in numbers with such action, as per the impressive number of faithful in Columbia.

Tynong is certainly unique in the fact that no action has been taken against those in the Resistance and nothing has been said openly. An Australian open letter to Bishop Fellay would certainly open the eyes of many at Tynong (including some priests) and other Mass Centres around Australia who are kept in the dark about what is really happening in the SSPX. The collective number of faithful supporting the Resistance in Australia would make the others take notice and hopefully open their eyes to the reality of a worsening situation.

Our lack of action will result in the New World Order taking complete control of the entire world; and they are fearfully close.

Of interest is this Oath of a Knight:
1) Be without fear in the face of your enemies
2) Be brave and upright that God may love thee
3) Speak the truth even if it leads to your death
4) Safeguard the helpless

Our duty as Catholics is to protect the faith, alert the faithful, expose the enemy and forge a strong resistance against them.

"Archbishop Lefebvre was unfaltering in his theology as he was holy in his demeanour, his duty was abundantly clear: the Church had been betrayed; the smoke of Satan had entered the Sanctuary; souls were perishing; Christendom was coming apart; Christ was everywhere being uncrowned by "Jews, communists and freemasons" and their progressive/modernist allies. He had to act and to resist with every ounce of strength and courage he could muster. He did exactly that, persevering in the struggle (for the Catholic Faith) till the very end. And so must we!" (Pg 24. Synagogue Rising)

The time to fight back, dear friends, is NOW. Fighting back does not just mean mere prayer, penance, acts of mortification and reparation. Nor is the Rosary enough by itself. The Rosary is one of the most powerful weapons in the arsenal of the Church Militant in countering the great errors and evils of modern times, but it is not the only weapon.

For most of us, to pray and do nothing more is to sin by omission and by neglect.

Leo I explains it as follows: "Not to oppose error is to approve it, and not to defend truth is to suppress it, and indeed to neglect to confound evil men when we can do it, is no less a sin than to encourage them."

Let us all show the same courage as the little maid from Orleans who became a great Saint and defender of the Catholic Faith, Saint Joan of Arc.

Viva Christo Rey!

Read more: Proposed Australian Open Declaration to Bishop Fellay Moved

prayerwarrior

To the anonymous writer of the above article:
When any group of people is weak it is because they have weak leadership and vice versa, if they are strong it is because they have strong leadership. The very fact that there are individuals at Tynong who have each seen the truth for themselves and have sought out other like-minded truth seekers, shows that we are not a bunch of weaklings - we ARE soldiers for TRUTH. Give us strong leadership (such as Fr Altamira?) for a while and let us see what happens. Poor Management always blames the subordinates - strong management takes responsibility for the weaknesses of his subordinates and does something about it. We are a group of soldiers ready to do battle - just give us a Captain who understands how to lead. Also, there are many, many more good and enquiring souls at Tynong (possibly most of the parish) who ARE in reality resistors only they don't realise it because they don't really understand what is going on and what the resistance is all about. However, what they do see is a small number of resistance coming at them with a sledge hammer which doesn't convince them - in fact, it does precisely the opposite because it simply proves to them that what Bp Fellay and his cohorts say about us is true and we play right in to the enemy's hands.

correo

prayerwarrior said:
To the anonymous writer of the above article:
When any group of people is weak it is because they have weak leadership and vice versa, if they are strong it is because they have strong leadership. The very fact that there are individuals at Tynong who have each seen the truth for themselves and have sought out other like-minded truth seekers, shows that we are not a bunch of weaklings - we ARE soldiers for TRUTH. Give us strong leadership (such as Fr Altamira?) for a while and let us see what happens. Poor Management always blames the subordinates - strong management takes responsibility for the weaknesses of his subordinates and does something about it. We are a group of soldiers ready to do battle - just give us a Captain who understands how to lead. Also, there are many, many more good and enquiring souls at Tynong (possibly most of the parish) who ARE in reality resistors only they don't realise it because they don't really understand what is going on and what the resistance is all about. However, what they do see is a small number of resistance coming at them with a sledge hammer which doesn't convince them - in fact, it does precisely the opposite because it simply proves to them that what Bp Fellay and his cohorts say about us is true and we play right in to the enemy's hands.
The large groups of resistors as you have mentioned oveseas, have @ their advantage a Priest or Priests which are permanently in their midst, to lead them in their faith & therefore against the herecy of Rome & the errors of Bhp Fellay.
Providence has been kind to us with Fr Ortiz's visa to the US being delayed. We cannot keep him as he has a very large parish to attend to in the USA. This prolonged visit of Fr Ortiz together with the momentum which is gathering overseas due to strong leadership has helped our own momentum in Australia. Given us added cinfidence & given clarity.
This is mot to say that our initial leadership has come from a Priest, it is the general parishioner, as you have stated, who is an knowing resister to falshoods who is the first resistor to the false direction the the neoSSPX. But we are battling in a fight for out faith & as such the permanent presence of a Resistance Priest in Australia would provide the forward direction in the fight which the embattled parishioner has begun.
In regard to your comments relating weak leaders with weak leadership, all of us wish to wake up those that we care for, to inform them of what is 'going on'. There are many angry parishioner in our parish for instance, who 'know' what we are being told by our SSPX Priests in 'not right' but they have to come to the realisation that they need to take a stand in their own time. You can not force people to act as you have said. Adults are responsible for their own souls, parents have a bigger quandary as they are responsible for the formation of their children in the faith.

prayerwarrior

Thank you for the clarifications and for your patience with my impatience. I heard Fr Ortiz say in a recent Qld video that Australia 'might' have a priest by Easter this year and that there are two priests who appear keen enough to come. I do hope and pray for that.

N

nick

Okay Brisbanites,
Fr. Ortiz is saying Mass at the Forest Lake Community Centre in 45 minutes, you still have time to make it. Or if not, at 18:00 hours tomorrow. I verify that this place has good and effective air conditioning !

B

blessedthomaspercy

<div class="quote" timestamp="1390198409" source="/post/1689/thread" author="@nick"><div class="quote_body"><div class="quote_avatar_container"><div class="avatar-wrapper avatar_size_quote avatar-0">//images.proboards.com/v5/defaultavatar.png</div></div><div class="quote_header">Jan 20, 2014 6:13:29 GMT @nick said:</div>Okay Brisbanites,
Fr. Ortiz is saying Mass at the Forest Lake Community Centre in 45 minutes, you still have time to make it. Or if not, at 18:00 hours tomorrow. I verify that this place has good and effective air conditioning !<div class="quote_clear"></div></div></div>Yep time to get off the internet for me... you can have a few more minutes than me ;-)

N

nick

;-)

Fortunately true, I have just finished my second nightshift today, and would have had to wait till tomorrow otherwise if I wasn't so nearby.

C

chrstnoel1

Dear Admin,

Your proposition to the above is great.

However, it would be greater if the ODR is called 'Austrasia Open Declaration of Resistance'?? Hmmh! that would include us, in Asia, wouldn't it?

We are small throughout Asia, remnants of the remnants, as H.E. Bishop Williamson would say, but to quote an old Japanese proverb : * A single arrow is easily broken, but not ten in a bundle.*

Pardon me but just my humble opinion.

PAX VOBIS
Noel

Admin

Administrator
chrstnoel1 said:
Dear Admin,

However, it would be greater if the ODR is called 'Austrasia Open Declaration of Resistance'?? Hmmh! that would include us, in Asia, wouldn't it?

We are small throughout Asia, remnants of the remnants, as H.E. Bishop Williamson would say, but to quote an old Japanese proverb : * A single arrow is easily broken, but not ten in a bundle.*

PAX VOBIS
Noel
Excellent idea chrstnoel1! I will pass your sweet gift on to member Marianne. I think she would be delighted to hear it. I will make a summary of these suggestions for her as she gives things a lot of thought. Member Marianne is directly in charge of this operation....I am merely the conduit.

P

partyonregardless

I have been wondering about this Declaration, and when it will be written, also.

Somebody get the ball rolling.

AND DON'T FORGET THE CITATIONS...

Admin

Administrator
<div class="quote" author="@partyonregardless" source="/post/1737/thread" timestamp="1390375529"><div class="quote_body"><div class="quote_avatar_container"><div class="avatar-wrapper avatar_size_quote avatar-0">//images.proboards.com/v5/defaultavatar.png</div></div><div class="quote_header">Jan 22, 2014 7:25:29 GMT @partyonregardless said:</div>I have been wondering about this Declaration, and when it will be written, also.

Somebody get the ball rolling.

AND DON'T FORGET THE CITATIONS...<div class="quote_clear"></div></div></div>

This is not going to be done in a hurry POR. Member Marianne is keeping up to date with the suggestions made here as well as being an extremely busy praying mother battling to keep her children fully aware of the true Catholic faith. There will be delays but the end result will be well worth waiting for, I guarantee it. //images.proboards.com/v5/smiley/smiley.png

B

blessedthomaspercy

catholicforever said:
I am happy to add my name to that declaration. Rise up Australia, let us make our voices heard and be proud to be Catholic.
FIRST POST ALERT!! catholicforever - Welcome to Posting on the forum.

C

chrstnoel1

Admin said:
chrstnoel1 said:
Dear Admin,

PAX VOBIS
Noel
Excellent idea chrstnoel1! I will pass your sweet gift on to member Marianne. I think she would be delighted to hear it. I will make a summary of these suggestions for her as she gives things a lot of thought. Member Marianne is directly in charge of this operation....I am merely the conduit.
Thank you dear Admin,

I have already wrote to most of the Asian co-ordinators about the above and await for their reply or comments.

PAX VOBIS

Admin

Administrator
chrstnoel1 said:
Admin said:
Thank you dear Admin,

I have already wrote to most of the Asian co-ordinators about the above and await for their reply or comments.

PAX VOBIS
Good news chrstnoel1. For the benefit of members - Member Marianne is working with chrstnoel1 on this but we have to be patient. What is the saying? Make haste slowly. All suggestions will be considered and put to the forum with a draft copy before finalised.

cojoman

The crux of the problem as we all know is a failure of the SSPX leadership ...ie of Frs Nelly, Fellay and Pfluger.
Much as I agree that we must do something, past 'petitions' and all strong letters of constructive criticism have fallen on deaf ears. There is also the issue of playing all one's cards by openly signing such a statement, as it gives the 'enemy' a neat list of 'troublemakers' as some of us are still in the good books and have some influence at Tynong.
Once our names are out there it may be difficult to contimue the good work currently being achieved.

correo

cojoman said:
The crux of the problem as we all know is a failure of the SSPX leadership ...ie of Frs Nelly, Fellay and Pfluger.
Much as I agree that we must do something, past 'petitions' and all strong letters of constructive criticism have fallen on deaf ears. There is also the issue of playing all one's cards by openly signing such a statement, as it gives the 'enemy' a neat list of 'troublemakers' as some of us are still in the good books and have some influence at Tynong.
Once our names are out there it may be difficult to contimue the good work currently being achieved.
I agree, we need a permanent presence of Resistance Priests here before we cut ourselves off from receiving the sacraments!
Those oversea who have made declarations have Resistance Preists permanently based in their midst.
It may be a great leap of faith to go forward without a Resistance Priest but how will you bury the dead without a Priest or Baptise infants etc., we must also be practical about this venture. As it is we cannot get H.E. Bhp Williamson to confirm those we are eligible.
I am sure that it is the lack of a permanent Resistance Priest presence that delays those who are unhappy about the neoSSPX position to voice their concerns. It is one thing to say to neoSSPX that they 'cannot refuse' the sacraments &amp; quote a Cannon Law but realistically we cannot make them fulfull their duty to us.

P

partyonregardless

correo said:
cojoman said:
I agree, we need a permanent presence of Resistance Priests here before we cut ourselves off from receiving the sacraments!
Those oversea who have made declarations have Resistance Preists permanently based in their midst.
It may be a great leap of faith to go forward without a Resistance Priest but how will you bury the dead without a Priest or Baptise infants etc., we must also be practical about this venture. As it is we cannot get H.E. Bhp Williamson to confirm those we are eligible.
I am sure that it is the lack of a permanent Resistance Priest presence that delays those who are unhappy about the neoSSPX position to voice their concerns. It is one thing to say to neoSSPX that they 'cannot refuse' the sacraments &amp; quote a Cannon Law but realistically we cannot make them fulfull their duty to us.

The above are really insightful considerations. Perhaps not signing it with names would be more fruitful?

Admin

Administrator
cojoman said:

We know it will fall on deaf ears cojoman. I understand that the ojective is to show solidarity with one another - particularly the priests who have shown us the way by openly declaring themselves and at great cost. There is no doubt we will be labelled as 'troublemakers' rather like Our Lord who did not shrink from declaring Himself. Being on the neoSSPX's good books only delays the inevitable...it will not put a dent in their set dead-course to become part of conciliar Rome. Tynong is their precious jewel - the seedbed of its seminarians.

We just go quietly going about our own work. If, in their paranoia the neo SSPX search out our names and react, so be it. It does not concern us nor disturb us. The more willingly and readily we pick up our Cross and carry it the more will God be moved to provide us with a permanent priest.

Link Link