Pray for Priests to have Courage

Admin

Administrator
St. Therese pray for them.

Fr. Eric Jacqmin
Fr. Jules Belisle, Fr. Raphael Du Chazaud, Fr. Raymond Taouk. Fr. Jordie Stephens and Fr. Karl Pepping.
Fr. Damian Fox SSPX of Australia and Fr. Matthew Clifton SSPX Canada
Fathers 'D' and 'V'
Fr. James Doran, Fr. Tim Pfeiffer, Fr. Kevin Robinson, Fr. Gerardo Zendejas, all SSPX.
Fr. Pinaud

G

gail

Please pray for Fr. Damian Fox SSPX of Australia and Fr. Matthew Clifton SSPX who is now in Calgary Canada

J

joseph

Perhaps this is not quite the place to put it, but I pray anew for St. Therese's intercession for Father Taouk due to the unbearable pressures that seem to guide his latest actions with regard to his parishioners. Jesus, Mary and Joseph help him and all the young priests subjected to such pressures.

F

frances

Please pray for Fr. James Doran, Fr. Tim Pfeiffer, Fr. Kevin Robinson, Fr. Gerardo Zendejas, all SSPX.

G

gail

FR James Peek

FR Shane Johnson

FR Sayed Elias

Admin

Administrator
Here is an update of ten priests on whose behalf prayers are being offered daily.

St.Therese pray for them.

Fr. Eric Jacqmin
Fr. Jules Belisle, Fr. Raphael Du Chazaud, Fr. Raymond Taouk. Fr. Jordie Stephens and Fr. Karl Pepping.
Fr. Damian Fox SSPX of Australia and Fr. Matthew Clifton SSPX Canada
Fathers 'D' and 'V'
Fr. James Doran, Fr. Tim Pfeiffer, Fr. Kevin Robinson, Fr. Gerardo Zendejas, all SSPX.
Fr. Pinaud
Fr. James Peek
Fr. Shane Johnson
Fr. Sayed Elias

Admin

Administrator
I received this email today:

As you re probably aware there are more priests who are considering leaving the SSPX. One such priest a friend of ours has asked for our prayers. He will be making an important decision around Easter time and talking to various people in the resistance prior to that, please remember to prayer and make sacrifices for him. As you know every priest that leaves is a catalyst for more priests to stand up and to the right thing. The implication for the salvation of souls is enormous not only for our generation but for our children and their children and those who have not even been born.
Indeed we pray for this priest and all who are on the brink of indecision. St. Therese pray for him.

M

mariaangelagrow

I know this is slightly off topic, as this priest is not an SSPX priest, but my former pastor, in a novus ordo church, was Fr Lawrence Juarez. Old Saint Mary's Church is at the most traditional end of the NO spectrum. Father is very precise in following ritual, devoted to Mary, and very sincere. He was sent to become a priest by his parents when he was 12. It would be such a blessing if he were led to join tradition, especially MC. It would do me no practical good, as he is from the Philippines, and would be shipped back by the Cincinnati archbishop pronto if he did that. But he would be a blessing to the Philippines. He has inspired a number of young men to go to the seminary; he seems to have a gift for that. Mostly from the most trad-leaning group there. He is my age. Fr Pfeiffer, when I asked, told me that I should inform Fr Juarez of my leaving for MC. I really really need your prayer so that I can tell him in just the right way why I have done this. It is my one opportunity to possibly reach him. I feel utterly inadequate. I know quite well why, but how to best state it without writing an encyclopedia.... Advice as well as prayers would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all for your prayers, encouragement and advice.

Admin

Administrator
On this feastday of St. Theresa of the Child Jesus, we offer our gratitude and thanks to Almighty God for the number of priests who have since left the ranks of the neoSSPX in order to be true to their founder, Archbishop Lefebvre who, no doubt, is in heaven right this minute close to our beloved Saint Theresa, The Little Flower.

Archbishop Lefebvre never cease to pray for your devoted followers that we may keep faith with the One, True, Catholic and Apostolic Church that you valiantly defended with your whole might. During these confusing times you were our guiding light enabling us to keep, indeed strengthen us through thy faithful priests. May God keep us strong, loyal and most of all grant us an increase in They Charity that we may love one another as Thou didst love us.

Dear St. Theresa, patron of Missions, strengthen our warrior priests who are prepared for die for the faith and for the salvation of our souls - their scattered flock. We pray earnestly for the victory of the Immaculate Heart of Mary that Russia be converted as Thou has asked; for the courage to withstand the Muslim scourge which Our Lord permits to chastise us for our failure, nay our cowardice; to honour Him and His most Holy Mother whom, alone, He has chosen to crush the head of the Prince of this world, and restore the Kingdom of Christ into the hearts of all mankind. We pray that Pope Francis, through whom, alone, is given the full power of the Chair Of Peter to fulfil Our Lady's persistent requests will obey the will of Christ to bring about<font color the conversion of the world.