Pray For Father Ortiz and Fellow Catholics : Updated

Admin

Administrator
From Father Ortiz : 31st December, 2013 (emphasis added)

Dear Faithful,

I would like to further develop the reasons of my warning to you about attending the neo-SSPX Mass last Sunday in SB.

Every good Catholic must refrain of exposing to an occasion which is a danger to the Faith.

Now, the neo-SSPX has adopted recently, in its head Bp Fellay and in most of its members, a position which gravely compromises the defense of Faith against the Conciliar errors.

This grave compromise is firstly manifested, in doctrinal matters, by the DOCTRINAL DECLARATION of April 15, 2012, in which Bp. Fellay accepts most of the errors of Vatican II (collegiality, ecumenism and religious liberty) as being in conformity with the “whole Tradition”, which is Benedict XVI’s “hermeneutics of continuity”.

This compromise is also manifested, in practical matters, by the vote made during the General Chapter in July 2012 of SIX CONDITIONS for the “regularization” with the Conciliar Church. Through these conditions the neo-SSPX is now ready to join, at any time, those who are destroying the Church, by surrendering to the authority of Modernist Rome.

So far, neither the Doctrinal Declaration nor the six conditions have been retracted (not simply “withdrawn”…) by Bp Fellay or the SSPX superiors.

By these two facts, the neo-SSPX in its doctrinal positions and in its desire to join Modernist Rome has betrayed Abp. Lefebvre’s positions.

Do we need to witness altar-girls serving at the neo-SSPX Masses, or their priests preaching open heresies from their pulpits, to start dissociating from them? Certainly not.

The neo-SSPX has taken an irreversible wrong direction which is an objective danger for the Faith. We need nothing less than a miracle to expect the leaders of the neo-SSPX going back to the original positions.

Concerning the Sunday obligation, whenever there is a danger of Faith, there is no obligation in conscience to attend a Mass, Traditional and valid may it be.

It’s a similar case with the Indult or Motu proprio Masses, which are Traditional, but they are stained with a compromise in doctrine. This was Abp. Lefebvre’s practical recommendation.

Therefore, it’s my duty as a priest to alert the faithful of the danger of going to these Masses, like any father warning his children of dissociating with those who represent a danger to their Faith.

The ultimate decision about this matter is of course in the conscience of our faithful, but nevertheless I must help them understanding the danger which regular attendance to the neo-SSPX Masses represent to our Faith.

After explaining the PRINCIPLES behind my warning, it’s also good to consider the particular circumstances of SB, by recalling some recent FACTS.

Interestingly enough, SB was considered for years by the SSPX priests as a kind of “second class” Mass centre, when it was not simply a place for holydays and relaxation for their priests… The apostolate never really grew up in this place for the past years.

All the sudden, the neo-SSPX priests started to be interested in the faithful of SB only following Fr. Pfeiffer’s successful visit to SB last April and of Fr. Chazal in July.

The district superior, Fr. Fullerton, came in person to SB to basically threaten the faithful of not visiting them anymore if the faithful continue to support the Resistance. He even dared to put pressure on the owner of the chapel by telling her not to allow anymore the Resistance priests to use it.

Personal attacks were made against the Resistance priests and faithful, condemning them as “rebellious”, “extremists,” “sedevacantists” and so on.

We don’t mind to be the target of personal attacks from the neo-SSPX priests, because we are eager to give them “the other cheek”, but we cannot tolerate that they use their Masses for promoting a new doctrinal position and a sell-out to Modernist Rome.

In addition, the neo-SSPX priests were using the celebration of their Mass to “blackmail” the SB faithful…

A proverb says “Facts speak louder than words.” Therefore, in front of the continual use of the Mass by the neo-SSPX priests as an instrument of PRESSURE against our faithful, it’s only normal to warn them not to attend anymore these Masses, which are also a danger to the Faith.

God bless.

Fr. JCO
This extra step has been taken by the neoSSPX in South Australia where the neo sspx has used the mass & sacraments to force us out of our own chapel.
<sup>(actual quote in an email I received).</sup>

I replied as follows:

[....]

I, have completely left the SSPX a few months ago. The laity are in a terrible situation, but I do not think they have much time left. They are being psychologically terrorised into not listening to the resistance movement's warnings. I am glad to see Father specifically saying that to miss Mass on Sunday is OK - under these circumstances. I would love him to say that more often because it is the basis of the fear campaign to imply by silence that disobedience to (to what by the way?) virtually equates with the loss of your soul! The people are being led like lemmings over the cliff. See:

A NEW ROSARY CRUSADE!!

Praying the Mass at home has brought down many blessings when one finally takes the step to abandon the perveyors of this fear campaign.
Praying the Mass, praying the Rosary, Making the Stations of the Cross, Prayer at the foot of the Cross, Aspirations etc. etc. IS practising our faith. In fact when we put our naked faith into action it becomes stronger and stronger.

I can imagine Fr. Ortiz's courageous stand causing unrest. It won't hurt though because it will help to separate the sheep from the goats.
By that I mean, it will prompt some, at least, to trust this holy priest who has already put himself on the line, and declared himself. Compare him to the others who use the Sacraments either as weapons, or to blackmail people into doing what such priests want. They are the ones on dangerous ground! The Sacraments are God's exclusive property through which He dispenses his salvation - not theirs.

May God bless and keep you all. Kathleen Donelly

G

gail

Therese: Father Ortiz will be back in Sydney this weekend. Then he will spend a few days in various places in the country, and return to Melbourne at the end of next week.

Admin

Administrator
Email received today 03/01/2014

Juan Ortiz 11:11 PM (10 hours ago)

[...]

Did you post my letter to the faithful of Streaky Bay?

I give you some details about this letter, which you may insert as an introduction.

I asked our faithful in Streaky Bay, SA not to attend Fr Becher's Mass last Sunday (December 29) for several reasons:
- Firstly, and the most important, is concerning the danger for our Faith by attending the neo-SSPX Masses;
- Secondly, because the neo-SSPX priests have used it against our Resistance faithful as a pressure, hence the need to send them a "message" that our faithful are not afraid of their blackmailing;
- Thirdly, I was saying the Mass for them the next day and until Friday.
As a consequence, only 2 people attended Fr Becher's Mass...
The majority of our faithful attended instead my Masses during the week.
The example of Streaky Bay should be a model for all our faithful everywhere: to consider seriously dissociating from the neo-SSPX by not attending anymore their Masses. (My emphasis)
God bless.

Fr. JCO