Pope: Aborting Mothers given full pardon in Year of Mercy ?

Admin

Administrator
This report appears in several newspapers including LifeNews (Catholic anti-abortion newspaper)

Pope orders Catholic priests to bestow a full pardon on women who have had an abortion and the doctors who performed them

- Abortion is a grave sin so only top officials or pilgrimages offer redemption
- Nine-year-old raped by stepfather excommunicated for abortion in 2009
- Pope now offers absolution for girls who have abortions and their doctors
- Part of a big drive to promote the church as full of mercy and compassion

Pope Francis has ordered Roman Catholic priests to bestow a full pardon on women who have committed a mortal sin by having an abortion.

Next year, both women who have had abortions, and doctors that have performed them, will be able to seek absolution, as part of a special Holy Year of Mercy decreed by the pope.

In the Catholic Church, abortion is considered one of the gravest sins and results in automatic excommunication. It can only be forgiven in certain special circumstances, by high-ranking clergy or by making a pilgrimage to Rome during a Holy Year.

But in a gesture of reconciliation the pope is for the first time to send ordinary priests as ‘missionaries of mercy’ all over the world with special powers to forgive even the most serious sins. One of the organisers of the Jubilee Year Monsignor Rino Fisichella told a press conference that this included also abortion. He said the pope meant the gesture ‘as a concrete sign that a priest must be a man of mercy and close to all.’

Those priests who apply to be missionaries must be especially skilled and ‘good confessors’, he said.

The theme of the Holy Year, which begins on December 8th, * has been widely interpreted as a signal by Francis that the church should be less judgmental. In a document known as a ‘bull of indiction’ explaining how he wants Catholic to celebrate the Jubilee year, the pope said that ‘the church must be ‘an oasis of mercy
’.

upload_2016-12-8_0-28-42.png
It went on: ‘The Church’s very credibility is seen in how she shows merciful and compassionate love.’

The charismatic Pope Francis is proving popular, expressing a more progressive view on many Catholic beliefs that are seen as outdated and out of touch, such as those on contraception and abortion.

The United Nations has previously condemned the Vatican for excommunicating the mother and doctor of a nine-year-old girl who had an abortion in Brazil in 2009 after she was raped by her stepfather and became pregnant with twins.

But the move is not likely to be approved universally. Italian cardinal Velasio De Paolis said it could cause ‘confusion’ among the faithful. He said: ‘Regardless of this decision by the pope, the church will continue to consider abortion a sin.

‘I hope it does not cause confusion.’

He told La Nazione: ‘He is the pope of mercy and wants to show the benevolence of the church towards sinners. This does not cancel the sin of abortion.’

Presentation of the Extraordinary Jubilee of Mercy

Some comments:

> I don't particularly agree with abortion; unless there is a damn good reason I don't think it should be available as an option when contraception could have been used but hasn't been used. That said I do like the pope's forward thinking and I do believe he is doing good work within the church.

> They have no right too tell about what they should do in there lifes

> My husband had a vasectomy as we had five kids. I found out I was pregnant with a downs baby while my youngest was only three and next oldest were four, five seven and nine. I could not take on a disabled child so I had an abortion does that make me a bad person too?

> I'm not catholic but I love this man. There are so few leaders in the world that are a force for good. He gives me hope for the future.

> Great!! Now about the Pope having the same forgiveness and mercy for divorced Catholics. Nobody has the right to tell me I have to stay married to an abusive alcoholic or be punished, not even the Catholic Church.

> Brother Anthony, Reading UK, United Kingdom, about 14 hours ago

> All of us make mistakes. All of us panic when we do something that doesn't go right. All of us need to be forgiven for so many things. But we all have to admit that we have failed so many times, - in things we have said and things we have done. Most of the time its not deliberate, spur of the moment stuff,, but we still feel bad about it. There is no fault worse than another. But we can all be forgiven.

> The second bullet at the top of this article.... I don't even know what to say..... That's why I am agnostic

> I really couldn't give a flying hockey puck about this one way or another, just thinking out loud here, third secret of fatima hints at church going off course and this pope being the last pope,just saying!!!!!

The more I read about this Pope the more impressed that I become about him. This Pope seems be be very rational and not too judgmental which could have a very positive affect with younger people that have turn away from the church because they felt they were being judge for their lifestyles. If anything I feel that more young people may actually turn back to the church which should help give people that feel lost and confused something that they can look to for moral support in difficult situations that they may be having. All this is very positive and should hopefully give everyone inspiration that all is not lost and that they are not being judged! I think that this could be the start of bringing people back that may have strayed from the church because they felt that they were being way too judged for their lifestyles. Hopefully this should encourage people to make them feel that they can return to the fold. A win win situation all the way around!

Source

The Sin of Abortion and the Sacrament of Confession

Q. 1. Does the Catechism of the Catholic Church teach us anything about how a Catholic can be forgiven of the sin of abortion?

# 2272 Formal cooperation in an abortion constitutes a grave offense. The Church attaches the canonical penalty of excommunication to this crime against human life. "A person who procures a completed abortion incurs excommunication latae sententiae," [CIC, can. 1398] "by the very commission of the offense," [CIC, can. 1314] and subject to the conditions provided by Canon Law. [Cf. CIC, cann. 1323-1324] The Church does not thereby intend to restrict the scope of mercy. Rather, she makes clear the gravity of the crime committed, the irreparable harm done to the innocent who is put to death, as well as to the parents and the whole of society. [1463]

Isaiah 5. 20 : Woe to you that call evil good, and good evil: that put darkness for light, and light for darkness: that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter

Bp. Fellay asks SSPXers to participate in Pope's Holy Year

* 8th December is the Feastday of the Immaculate Conception which begins the Jubilee year to celebrate Vat.II Council.

Last edited:

Admin

Administrator
Preamble: warning of the Blessed Virgin Mary to the world

[....] we will recall these words, spoken by Sister Lucy of Fatima to Father Fuentes in 1959 (Messagero del Cuore di Maria, nos. 8-9, August-September, 1961):

“ – She told me this three times:

“Firstly; she stated that the devil is engaged in the decisive battle, that is to say, the final battle, from which one will emerge the victor or the vanquished: either we are with God or we are with the devil.

“The second time, she repeated to me that the ultimate remedies given to the world are: the holy Rosary and devotion to the immaculate Heart of Mary. The ultimate signifies that there will be no others.

“The third time, she told me that the other means, scorned by men, having been exhausted, she gives us in trepidation the last anchor of salvation which is the Blessed Virgin in person. The Lady said again that if we do not listen and if we still offend, we will no more be forgiven.

“Father (Lucy said to me), we must urgently take heed of the terrible reality. We don’t want to frighten souls, but this is an urgent appeal to reality. Since the Most Blessed Virgin has given so great a power to the Rosary, no problem exists, material or spiritual, national or international, which cannot be resolved by the Holy Rosary and by our sacrifices. To recite the Rosary with love and devotion will allow us console Mary and wipe away the many, many tears of her Immaculate Heart.” Source
This message, given to Sr. Lucy from Our Lady runs parallel with the so-called Jubilee Year of Mercy opened up by Pope Francis where the 'Sacrament of Reconciliation' has replaced individual Confession. Oh yes, the odd individual Sacrament of Confession is given here and there in tune with the modernist's method of doing something right to bait the hook to catch unsuspecting Vat.II-spawned modern-day Catholic fish. And they are biting in droves!

What is missing
There is no requirement to become a Catholic during this Jubilee Year which says nothing about the obligation to 'go and sin no more'; nor does it teach anything about God's Justice. If we are not members of the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic faith, we cannot receive mercy from God full stop. As children of wrath, each person is under condemnation with no hope of salvation unless Christ pleads before the Father showing His Wounds suffered on our behalf. There is no forgiveness or mercy for anyone outside the Church founded by Christ - whether repentant or unrepentant. Each and every man/woman and child is judged by God according to HIS Laws/Commandments - can only be (a) redeemed, and (b) delivered from this 'body of death' through the Sacraments.

I find then a law, that when I have a will to do good, evil is present with me. For I am delighted with the law of God, according to the inward man: But I see another law in my members, fighting against the law of my mind, and captivating me in the law of sin, that is in my members. Unhappy man that I am, who shall deliver me from the body of this death? The grace of God, by Jesus Christ our Lord. Therefore, I myself, with the mind serve the law of God; but with the flesh, the law of sin. Romans : 7 : 21-25

The Gift of Knowledge perverted
There is no mercy for the abortionist who continues his vile trade. There is no mercy for members of other religions/cults/prayer assemblies etc. Yet, our Vicar of Christ on earth is deliberately and cold-bloodedly sending , yes sending, souls directly to hell convincing them that they have been forgiven the sins they are committing as they continue to commit them.

Christ Became Sin Freeing Us TO Sin : Gospel of Pope Francis

Rather than the year being one of showering all with God's Mercy, it is one of certain condemnation for each and every participant. How better to please Satan than by desecrating the Holy Eucharist? How can any priest give a consecrated Host to idolaters/pagans/and souls steeped in sin so that they can keep sinning. This is the new springtime foretold by John Paul II!

What is the situation for the faithful in relation to this scandalous Year of Mercy?
Priests faithful to the true teachings of Christ have filtered down to a mere few serving Catholics abandoned by their Shepheds and exposed to wolves. True Sacraments are almost non-existent, so that even the faithful are deprived of the Food of Eternal Life. Many groups gather around individual and divided priests to receive the Sacraments without questioning whether they are being led away from the tue faith, such as in the now corrupt 'loose federation' spawned by Bishop Williamson.

How grateful is the soul -in-a-state-of-Grace for Our Lady's message above.
If Mary, full of grace, claimed to be unworthy to receive her Saviour where does that leave us poor abandoned/misuided sinners? Out of all creation, our Lord found her alone to be worthy - so how to make the rest of us worthy? Where can WE take shelter from God's wrath? Did he abandon us?

Never! In his etenal Wisdom he provided the escape hatch within the Immaculate Heart of His Mother whom He fashioned to be our Mother as well. Her unceasing intercession protects us, her consecrated children, from the Avenging Angel because marked with the sign of the Lamb. In short, it is only in her Immaculate Heart that a soul is redeemed, just as She was redeemed - albeit preserved from our state of original sin, but powerful enough to deliver us from that bondage.

The active action of the gifts of the Holy Ghost, under Her Care, can keep one on track during this time of impending desolation. Non-catholics/heretics/idolaters/pagans cannot be saved from spiritual bankruptcy. Unable to pay the price redemption demands those outside the Church's treasury have no money:

ALL you that thirst, come to the waters: and you that have no money make haste, buy, and eat: come ye, buy wine and milk without money, and without any price. Is.55:1

Purgatory is emptying
Purgatory will no longer be available to Catholics as the Year Of Mercy swallows up participating priests ordained to serve the faithful in the Sacrament of Confession, and as the loose federation divides the the Kingdom of Heaven into little warring realms pitted against each other. As Purgatory empties, souls there presently will enter eternal life...until the door of Mercy finally closes, never to be opened again, with the last departing soul.

St. Michael
St Michael can only keep Satan at bay for those in a state-of-grace. All those outside the Catholic faith do not have the protection of St. Michael; cannot be in a state-of-grace. All within the Church have the protection of St. Michael IF continuing to be subject to the grace of purgation (pruning). And then only until delivered of sin as shown by the saints. This grace can only be obtained by and through Our Lady's intercession for the mercy needed to endure.

Come to me, all you that labour, and are burdened, and I will refresh you. Take up my yoke upon you, and learn of me, because I am meek, and humble of heart: and you shall find rest to your souls. For my yoke is sweet and my burden light. Matt. 11:28-30

"The Lady said again that if we do not listen and if we still offend, we will no more be forgiven."

Serious sins cannot be forgiven as the 'year of mercy' falsifies/perverts Our Lord's sacrifice to serve the interests of Satan with the indispensable assistance of participating priests that leaves an unfillable gap to serve the remaining faithful. Our Lady of Perpetual Mercy has not abandoned us.

Prayer and Consecration to Our Lady of Perpetual Help

Most holy Virgin Mary, Mother of God, whom I love to honor under the lovely title of Mother of Perpetual Help, I, N., although most unworthy to be thy servant, yet moved by thy wonderful compassion and by my desire to serve thee, now choose thee, in the presence of my guardian angel and of the whole celestial court, for my queen, advocate, and mother: and I firmly purpose always to love and serve thee for the future, and to do whatever I can to induce others to love and serve thee also. I beseech thee, O Mother of God, and my most compassionate and loving Mother, by the blood which thy Son shed for me, to receive me into the number of thy servants, to be thy child and servant forever. Assist me in my thoughts, words, and actions every moment of my life, so that all may be directed to the greater glory of my God; and through thy most powerful intercession, may I never more offend my beloved Jesus, but may I glorify Him, and love Him in this life, and love thee also, my most tender and dear Mother, so that I may love thee and enjoy thee in heaven and bless God for all eternity. Amen.

More

See also : https://www.cor-mariae.com/threads/...n-full-pardon-in-year-of-mercy.961/#post-6263

Last edited:

Admin

Administrator
St. Alphonsus Ligouri in The Glories of Mary tells us that Mary encouraged her Divine Son to continue his Passion.

Drawing that out : The love Mary had for her son was united with the love her Son had for the Father. She denied herself the maternal impulsion to join Him in death and sacrifice her own life with Him. If she had given in, all access to our salvation would have been cut off. All Mary knew was that her son longed to release mankind from its state of sin. She wanted only what He wanted. And what He wanted was what the Father wanted. She loved the Father of her Son as her Son loved the Father. It follows that whilst she keeps the demands of Justice (the hand of her Son) from falling irrevocably upon the human race, (us included) that she continues to suffer along with Her Son.

If His hand falls it is because She has been removed.

Mary was a descendant of a long line of mothers sacrificing their sons : witness Sts. Felicity, Symphorosa, Mother of Machabees - to name a few. They all prefigured Mary.

The present Vicar of Christ, Pope Francis, cast Mary aside when, on the feast of her Immaculate Conception he launched a sacrilegious year of mercy that denied the demands of justice. He decided that Our Lord paid for our sins so that we could keep sinning .

He has aborted Our Lady at her Conception.

"What is reconciliation? (Para 3) Taking one from this side, taking another one for that side and uniting them: no, that’s part of it but it's not it ... True reconciliation means that God in Christ took on our sins and He became the sinner for us. When we go to confession, for example, it isn’t that we say our sin and God forgives us. No, not that! We look for Jesus Christ and say: 'This is your sin, and I will sin again'. And Jesus likes that, because it was his mission: to become the sinner for us, to liberate us."

When the world rejects Mary, in the name of her Divine Son no less, then Mercy comes to an end for without her we have no access to Christ. All access to redemption ends.

O yes! This man is certainly the Vicar of Christ on earth. God's judgement descends on us all according to the grace of our state in life. We must pray for him, unlike the sedevacantists who do all they can to prevent his return to the true faith whilst alive, and while there is still time to prevent further souls from receiving the sacraments sacrilegiously.

See also Here

Last edited:

Admin

Administrator
The Abomination of Desolation

Matt. 24 : 9-14

...................................Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall put you to death: and you shall be hated by all nations for my name's sake. 10And then shall many be scandalized: and shall betray one another: and shall hate one another. 11And many false prophets shall rise, and shall seduce many. 12And because iniquity hath abounded, the charity of many shall grow cold. 13But he that shall persevere to the end, he shall be saved. 14And this gospel of the kingdom, shall be preached in the whole world, for a testimony to all nations, and then shall the consummation come.

Mark 13:14-23; Luke 21:20-24

15When therefore you shall see the abomination of desolation, which was spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place: he that readeth let him understand. 16Then they that are in Judea, let them flee to the mountains: 17And he that is on the housetop, let him not come down to take any thing out of his house: 18And he that is in the field, let him not go back to take his coat. 19And woe to them that are with child, and that give suck in those days. 20But pray that your flight be not in the winter, or on the sabbath. 21For there shall be then great tribulation, such as hath not been from the beginning of the world until now, neither shall be. 22And unless those days had been shortened, no flesh should be saved: but for the sake of the elect those days shall be shortened. 23Then if any man shall say to you: Lo here is Christ, or there, do not believe him. 24For there shall arise false Christs and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders, insomuch as to deceive (if possible) even the elect. 25Behold I have told it to you, beforehand.