PLEASE PRAY FOR THE SOUL OF KATHLEEN DONELLY, WEBSITE OWNER/CREATOR/ADMIN

VirgoPotens

Administrator
IT IS WITH A VERY HEAVY HEART THAT I POST THIS MESSAGE.

Please pray for the soul of Kathleen Donelly who passed away today, December 29, 2021, at 1:00 AM. She had been fighting cancer and was called back by Our Lord to His Kingdom.
She has left this world but not without leaving us the gift of this wonderful website which she created out of love for the Catholic faith, our doctrines and dogmas. Kathleen and I agreed on many things and more importantly on this one common principle with regards to our beloved faith: "NO COMPROMISE".

My deepest condolences to Kathleen's family and all who love her.

Rest in peace, dear Kathleen. With much love, you will always be in our prayers.

Last edited:

ambrose

Thanks Admin for keeping this forum going in her name. It was her treasure and she always hoped it would educate and spread knowledge about Christ's beautiful Church. Her joy in knowing you would continue the forum was overwhelming, a true answer to her prayers. Thank you so much, and may my dear mother rest in peace,

Peter (Son number 7)

VirgoPotens

Administrator
Thanks Admin for keeping this forum going in her name. It was her treasure and she always hoped it would educate and spread knowledge about Christ's beautiful Church. Her joy in knowing you would continue the forum was overwhelming, a true answer to her prayers. Thank you so much, and may my dear mother rest in peace,

Peter (Son number 7)
Hello Peter. It is a blessing from above and an honour and a privilege to be given the full trust and confidence by your mother to continue this forum on her behalf. It means a lot to me also and I pray that I will be able to continue, if not go above, the standards she had set for her website. I had been dreading the day when I had to post the above announcement. I know she was ready, she was prayerful and we have been praying for her but death is really still a loss and grief is part of that loss. This is why I could not reply to your message right away. I only knew her for a short time but the connection and common ground we had was amazing. I wanted so much to visit her but the lockdowns made it impossible and other factors seemed to always get in the way each time a visit was planned. Never mind, I will forever remember the Kathleen I used to see at mass. Even when she was frail, she was full of dignity and her dainty smile indicated a deep wisdom inside. I am sure she is also praying for us as we begin a new year in this world, whilst she begins her eternal life outside the realm of time. Once again, my deepest condolences to you and to the rest of her family. God bless!

Eternal rest grant unto Kathleen, O Lord.
And let perpetual light shine upon her.
May she rest in peace. Amen.