Please pray for Ned Burne

Admin

Administrator
Will most certainly pray for him correo.
t0820.gif
t0820.gif
Jesus, Mary and Joseph pray for Ned.

B

blessedthomaspercy

I'm very sorry to hear this correo. Is it the same problem that put him in hospital last month?

Mum and I included him and his dear wife in our home 'Mass' prayers this Sunday morning.

I've let Brian know and he said he'd say a rosary for him.

correo

<div class="quote" timestamp="1388884911" source="/post/1381/thread" author="@blessedthomaspercy"><div class="quote_body"><div class="quote_avatar_container"><div class="avatar-wrapper avatar_size_quote avatar-0">//images.proboards.com/v5/defaultavatar.png</div></div><div class="quote_header">Jan 5, 2014 1:21:51 GMT @blessedthomaspercy said:</div>I'm very sorry to hear this correo. Is it the same problem that put him in hospital last month?

Mum and I included him and his dear wife in our home 'Mass' prayers this Sunday morning.

I've let Brian know and he said he'd say a rosary for him.<div class="quote_clear"></div></div></div>Dear forum members, thank you for your charity praying for Ned, I'm sure that He would appreciate. I'm sure that Paum would as well.
Yes, it is the same problem that hospitalised him last time.
The last report was that he was stable.

O

ourladyofgoodsucess

correo said:
Ned is back in hospital in a serious condition.
how is mr burne i hope he is alrite i will pray for him and say a novena 4 him so he will get better quickly