Pax vobis

DeusVult

Hallo from Europe.
I decided to join here out of interest to get to know like-thinking Catholics who disagree in Vaticsn II, who prefer the "traditional mass" and I would love to gind out if possible at all what happened between Fr. Hewko & Bishop Pfeiffer. I thought they were pulling on the same rope in all faith/church matters.
I personally converted to Catholicism in the USA in 1998 after having joined an RCIA class in a nice Cathedral. The more I studied, researched the more it became evident, that Vatican II was a really bad thing. I soon started to favor the latin mass. As a little girl my best friend until our ways separated for college/life was catholic and through her I saw on events such as her 1st Holy communion how the mass was celebrated so beautifully, mostly latin it always made me feel home. It was not until I completely lost my way/connection with our beautiful Lord Jesus Christ that I realized, that the protestant faith in which I had been raised was not bringing me closer to reconnecting with the Lord Jesus Christ and after much inner research/outward search I decided to join RCIA and became a faithful Catholic.
I am furthermore trying to find a church in the European country I live in.
Thank you for allowing me to introduce myself.

Admin

Administrator
Welcome aboard DV. Welcome to our shores!

Thank you for sharing your history with us.
I would love to gind out if possible at all what happened between Fr. Hewko & Bishop Pfeiffer. I thought they were pulling on the same rope in all faith/church matters.

With regard to the above quote: That particular subject is long-gone water-under-the-bridge. See here.

Cor-Mariae has become focused solely on keeping alive the Faith of our Fathers as handed down to us from the Apostles pre the establishment of the counterfeit church spawned by Vat.II council. To serve this purpose members will find this website provides a wealth of material. So you will understand DV why further discussion on this matter will not be encouraged. :)

May God guide you in your search in Europe. Our prayers go with you.

DeusVult

Welcome aboard DV. Welcome to our shores!

Thank you for sharing your history with us.

With regard to the above quote: That particular subject is long-gone water-under-the-bridge. See here.

Cor-Mariae has become focused solely on keeping alive the Faith of our Fathers as handed down to us from the Apostles pre the establishment of the counterfeit church spawned by Vat.II council. To serve this purpose members will find this website provides a wealth of material. So you will understand DV why further discussion on this matter will not be encouraged. :)

May God guide you in your search in Europe. Our prayers go with you.

Thank you for the link and the curteous welcome, indeed we need to fight modernism and the dreadful, shameful changes in our churches doctrine by Vatican II!

Admin

Administrator
Indeed!
That - to fight modernism and the dreadful, shameful changes in our churches doctrine by Vatican II! is Cor Mariae's priority.

DeusVult

Do you encourage any activities? The Vortex a US based catholic News media with a youtube channel. They informed about the beginning of this viscousely hidden from public view Vatican III starting now in the USA advertised as "The Synod on Synodality 2021-2023" . They encouraged all catholics and all pro-life organisations to assemble to protest in front of the luxourios hotel the "dear" fallen Cardinals and Bishops assemble to turn the catholic church upside down even more than we can all imagine. The most questionable, homosexual/homosexuality promoting Bishops/Archbishops/Cardinals are in attendance including those promoting the deadly vaccine which is made by collecting cells from the living fetus by pushing fat needles into the kidneys of the unborn baby before they abort the pregnancy and the fetuses do suffer from excruciating pain before it will be torn apart/killed during the abortion.
We have to stopp Francis, remove him from office stopp all the corrupt, money leeching, mafia connected Cardinals, Bishops as well as excommunicated all homosexual priests and prosecute those who already abused their office to violate boys, girls through their priests!
I am horribly appalled, as Inam.not there and cannot attend a live demonstration I made a donation to the Vortex which already has several promising suits filed regarding the aforementioned problems!
Please share your thoughts!

Admin

Administrator
We certainly encourage activities. This forum is full of various activities inviting members to participate.
The difference is that Cor-Mariae promotes only the teachings of the Church pre-Vatican II counterfeit church.