One of the best!

Admin

Administrator
Please pray for Nigel who has suffered from ill-health for some time now. He gave so much of himself when he co-ordinated Father Chazal's visit to Australia in July. Jesus, Mary and Joseph pray for him.
t0820.gif

Admin

Administrator
mariaangelagrow said:
Any updates?
Nigel appears to have a long-term health problem. He has times when he has to have hospital investigations/treatment(?)as and in-patient.
I know he has continual headaches and is taking pain killers constantly...they help a bit. If, perchance, Nigel reads this I apologise my very dear man if you would like to strangle me for posting this update. May God have mercy on our souls. Yes, please keep up your prayers. Kath

t0820.gif
t0820.gif

M

mariaangelagrow

Admin said:
mariaangelagrow said:
Any updates?
Nigel appears to have a long-term health problem. He has times when he has to have hospital investigations/treatment(?)as and in-patient.
I know he has continual headaches and is taking pain killers constantly...they help a bit. If, perchance, Nigel reads this I apologise my very dear man if you would like to strangle me for posting this update. May God have mercy on our souls. Yes, please keep up your prayers. Kath

t0820.gif
t0820.gif
I had 24/7 migraines for years and a plethora of other ills. With certain remedies, I have brought myself up from a very deep pit in the last year+. If Nigel would let you put me in contact with him, or I could pass on info via you, maybe he could be helped. I am no dr, but I know what worked for me and some others I know, and I strongly feel God guided me into this knowledge in order to restore my health. It is up to you, but I would love to help if Nigel would be open to it. By the way, I can not take narcotics, but I was taking a ton of other pain relievers, muscle relaxants, etc, and the drs would have put me on narcotics in a heartbeat were I not so allergic. Now I seldom take pharmaceuticals, and my only really bad remaining pain is my back, and that should clear up when we get a new mattress. I do take specific supplements for pain and to prevent migraines. God sent my hubby a wound care nurse who had suffered from life threatening migraines coz of complications, and she started me on the right direction with that. And so many other things...I hope I am not being presumptuous, but he can do more in Jesus' and Mary's service if he isn't on a bed of pain.