Need prayers & help

Leroy25

Hi everyone,

I am from India & I have recently joined this forum.I have been struggling to find a visa sponsored job in America since I have huge amount of debts & also my financial situations are going worse at the moment. I have started experiencing health problems now. I really need your prayers & also if someone could assist or help me in getting employment in your country, it would be highly appreciated. I am very depressed & feel lonely but I place my trust in Jesus Christ. Please do keep me in your prayers & please give a try if you could help. God bless you all!

Leroy25

Thank you all who prayed for me & tried to help. It's not happening yet but I place all my trust in Lord Jesus Christ & hope everything is possible through him. Please continue praying for me, so that the situations change for me & that his name is glorified throughout ages. God bless you all!

Leroy25

Thanks, please intercede for me. My conditions are getting worse day by day with more heavy croses to bear in the burden.

mirella

Thank you mirella for your prayers but still seems no hope of ray there. Please keep interceding, I too remember you all as a family in my prayers. God bless
Hello Leroy it is nice to be online at the same time, I very much appreciate your prayers, and
I hope that soon our prayers for you will be heard, wishing you many Blessings.