Moran back with OLMC -- did he ever leave?

Ecclesia Militans

It is more serious than that. In his latest video Fr. Hewko has said he is waiting for Our Lady to make things clear when he has made up his mind already. The Fathers are giving a bad example to the flock by publicly accepting that Ambrose is a Catholic Bishop. It is an insult to Our Lady to say they are waiting for her answer when they are doing nothing of the sort.

Which video?

Admin

Administrator
"It was right and proper for the bishop to ask for a sign that Our Lady was the source of the messages of Juan Diego".
The above quote is from those who help propagate the bad example of the Fathers by comparing the latters' request for clarity with the personal revelation of Our Lady of Guadalupe. Indeed, it is gratifying to see that they acknowledge this.

Then they confirm their request by asking for a sign.

38Then some of the scribes and Pharisees answered him, saying: Master we would see a sign from thee. 39Who answering said to them: An evil and adulterous generation seeketh a sign: and a sign shall not be given it, but the sign of Jonas the prophet. (Matt. 38 : 38-39)

Anand

In all this let us not forget certain validly ordained and supposedly Traditional Catholic bishops and priests who are doing their mightiest to come to a deal with the Modernists, the destroyers of Tradition in the first place.

MaryM

In all this let us not forget certain validly ordained and supposedly Traditional Catholic bishops and priests who are doing their mightiest to come to a deal with the Modernists, the destroyers of Tradition in the first place.
And let us remember in our prayers those priests who tow the line of tradition, despite the obstacles. God bless them.

Last edited:

MaryM

They are asking Our Lady over and over again when She already gave Her answer a while ago. Her answer is, "No!"
Fr. Hewko's pretended confusion is not helping anyone. He condemns so strongly simple things, yet something with clear contradictions he can't condemn but runs to Our Lady. It is clear Fr.Hewko is caught in Fr. Pfeiffer's web.

Admin

Administrator
I think it is more than that with Fr. Hewko. Ambrose's sermons are still being posted publicly yet in his latest video Fr. Hewko says the following:

"Fr. Pfeiffer, he truthfully and I can understand his angle he truthfully says, like he said himself, (spoke of people drowning in flood with boats arriving)...as I have said before I have my hesitations and I have my objections....49:28 "

He is placing the full responsibility on his fellow priest as if his own opinion does not count. As said previously, Fr. Hewko is under no vow of obedience like a monk in a religious order. * One cannot use the excuse of obedience to justify avoidance of one's obligations.

* Scroll to OLMC Kentucky

..​

Last edited:

MaryM

I think it is more than that with Fr. Hewko. Ambrose's sermons are still being posted publicly yet in his latest video Fr. Hewko says the following:

"Fr. Pfeiffer, he truthfully and I can understand his angle he truthfully says, like he said himself, (spoke of people drowning in flood with boats arriving)...as I have said before I have my hesitations and I have my objections....49:28 "

He is placing the full responsibility on his fellow priest as if his own opinion does not count. As said previously, Fr. Hewko is under no vow of obedience like a monk in a religious order. * One cannot use the excuse of obedience to justify avoidance of one's obligations.

* Scroll to OLMC Kentucky

..​
This is all very curious to me.

In the referred link you stated:
"He [Fr. Hewko] is under no vow, nor obligation whatsoever to lay full responsibility on his fellow priest [Fr. Pfeiffer]."

The OLMC priests renewed their vows at OLMC a few years ago. A vow cannot be made when there is no one to receive the vow (legitimate superior of a legitimate order). And since the OLMC priests are of no legitimate order, to whom or what was the vow made? What was the content and context of the vow they made?

Perhaps Fr. Hewko was vowing to obey Fr. Pfeiffer as father prior? This would explain his behavior in treating Fr. Pfeiffer as his superior, but how can Fr. Hewko justify vowing to Fr. Pfeiffer? Fr. Pfeiffer is not a legitimate prior, does not have a legitimate seminary, and is not of a legitimate order.

And to whom/what was Fr. Pfeiffer vowing?

This is truly a disturbing thought.

Last edited:

Admin

Administrator
Perhaps Fr. Hewko was vowing to obey Fr. Pfeiffer as father prior? This would explain his behavior in treating Fr. Pfeiffer as his superior, but how can Fr. Hewko justify vowing to Fr. Pfeiffer? Fr. Pfeiffer is not a legitimate prior, does not have a legitimate seminary, and is not of a legitimate order.
This is what I meant:

For the first six months when OLMC was populated by B. Williamson, Fr. Ortiz, Fr. Chazal, Fr.Roberts et al.

Fr. Chazal informed the public that Fr. Pfeiffer's fellow priests chose Fr. Pfeiffer as their superior for six months. Fr. Chazal stated that Fr. Pfeiffer refused to relinquish his position as superior.

" As far as the ogernised resistance is concerned, you should perhaps be careful of what you pray for. Your mandate of Vienna I is expired, so the Marian Corps is now leaderless. Then, we have only five voters, you, me, fr Hewko, fr Suelo and fr Valan. Now it is illegal for you to vote for yourself (cf de electione in the Code: To vote for oneself, says Prummer, invalidates the election, and renders the voter ineligible and incapable to vote), as for me two things: I categorically refuse a SG of the same type as a the de facto pope of the sspx. And i think you can't represent us any longer. If it is a hung vote, the only one who could be able to cut the gordian knot would be the Bishop, but now as you split with the bishop, you split the Marian Corps. Your move against the good bishop, far from organizing us is disorganizing us and makes the day of menzingenites. So please give due consideration to this de facto consequence before you act." (Extract from a letter written by Fr. Chazal to Fr. Pfeiffer)*

This is the point that has been made throughout the Australian faithful's reports on OLSC...to whom is Fr. Pfeiffer responsible? He answers to no-one. Yet Fr. Hewko leaves the final decision to Father Pfeiffer even though he has objections. His actions stand alone in that he passes the responsibility on to a fellow priest who himself has no superior.

* Cor Mariae does not support many issues raised in Fr. Chazal's letter to Fr. Pfeiffer. Neither does this administration support a great many issues raised in CathInfo, however this extract states the situation as it was at the time when Bishop Williamson and most of the priests pictured were happily united in their resistance to the betrayal of the SSPX by Bishop Fellay.

NB. Those closest to Fr. Pfeiffer appear to refuse to take responsibility for each of his/her own actions thus, not only making an escape hatch for themselves, but placing the whole burden of proof on his shoulders and his shoulders alone. We are in a time now when each one of us, whether priest or layman, must answer to God for ourselves.

And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying: Know
the Lord: for all shall know me from the least of them even to the greatest, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.(Jeremiah 31-34) But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true adorers shall adore the Father in spirit and in truth. For the Father also seeketh such to adore him.(John 4 : 23)

Last edited:

MaryM

This is the point that has been made throughout the Australian faithful's reports on OLSC...to whom is Fr. Pfeiffer responsible? He answers to no-one.
It is uncanonical, for every religious must have a legitimate superior. It is understandable if there is a gap between leaving one superior and finding another, but the gap must be a reasonable amount of time. Six years is not reasonable.

When Fr. Pfeiffer renewed his vows, to whom/what did fr. Pfeiffer vow and who received his vow?

This is more disturbing to me than the idea that Fr. Hewko may have vowed to obey Fr. Pfeiffer. It would show that at least Fr. Hewko may understand he must have a superior, no matter how unfortunate it is that he allowed himself to be dragged into OLMC by fr. Pfeiffer. It would also explain why Fr. Hewko has not left yet.

Last edited:

MaryM

We would all benefit from meditating on the gospel for this past Sunday.

Matthew 24: 15-35

[15] When therefore you shall see the abomination of desolation, which was spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place: he that readeth let him understand.

[16] Then they that are in Judea, let them flee to the mountains: [17] And he that is on the housetop, let him not come down to take any thing out of his house: [18] And he that is in the field, let him not go back to take his coat. [19] And woe to them that are with child, and that give suck in those days. [20] But pray that your flight be not in the winter, or on the sabbath.

[21] For there shall be then great tribulation, such as hath not been from the beginning of the world until now, neither shall be. [22] And unless those days had been shortened, no flesh should be saved: but for the sake of the elect those days shall be shortened. [23] Then if any man shall say to you: Lo here is Christ, or there, do not believe him. [24] For there shall arise false Christs and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders, insomuch as to deceive (if possible) even the elect. [25] Behold I have told it to you, beforehand.

[26] If therefore they shall say to you: Behold he is in the desert, go ye not out: Behold he is in the closets, believe it not. [27] For as lightning cometh out of the east, and appeareth even into the west: so shall the coming of the Son of man be. [28]Wheresoever the body shall be, there shall the eagles also be gathered together. [29] And immediately after the tribulation of those days, the sun shall be darkened and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of heaven shall be moved: [30] And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all tribes of the earth mourn: and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with much power and majesty.

[31] And he shall send his angels with a trumpet, and a great voice: and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the farthest parts of the heavens to the utmost bounds of them.
[32] And from the fig tree learn a parable: When the branch thereof is now tender, and the leaves come forth, you know that summer is nigh.[33] So you also, when you shall see all these things, know ye that it is nigh, even at the doors.[34] Amen I say to you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done. [35] Heaven and earth shall pass, but my words shall not pass.

Last edited:

MaryM

One more thing...
Fr. Pfeiffer constantly says and teaches, "In all things look to the end." This, to him, means the end justifies the means, which is false.

Fr. Pfeiffer forgets the last part:
In all things look to the end, and how thou wilt stand before the strict Judge, from Whom there is nothing hid; who takes no bribes, and receives no excuses, but will judge that which is just.

Last edited:

Admin

Administrator
In all things look to the end, and how thou wilt stand before the strict Judge, from Whom there is nothing hid; who takes no bribes, and receives no excuses, but will judge that which is just.
The above quote is taken from the Imitation of Christ:

The "Imitation of Christ" says on this topic: "In all things look to the end, and how thou wilt stand before
the strict Judge, from Whom there is nothing hid; Who takes no bribes, and receives no excuses, but will judge
that which is just. ... Be, therefore, now solicitous for thy sins, that in the day of judgment thou mayest be in
security with the blessed. ... Then shall the poor and humble have great confidence, and the proud fear on every
side. Then it will appear that he was wise in this world, who for Christ's sake learned to be a fool and despised. ...
Then shall the flesh that was afflicted exult more than if it had always fared in delights. ... Then a pure and good conscience shall bring more joy than learned philosophy. Then shall the contempt of riches far outweigh all
treasures of the children of earth. ... Learn to suffer now in little things, that thou mayest be delivered from more grievous sufferings. ... All is vanity except to love and serve God alone" (Bk. I, chap. 24).

Anand

This is an interesting post that has been published on thecatacombs.org website:
http://thecatacombs.org/thread/1484/conference-on-ambrose-moran?page=8

My name is Christa Richards. I live in Ohio. I joined the Our Lady of Mount Carmel resistance in May 2015. I attended the Mass of September 13, 2015 with Metropolitan Archbishop Ambrose Moran Dolgorouky. I witnessed nothing out of the ordinary in the Mass. His sermon was full of amazing history of the Church which he had lived through. I had no reason whatsoever to not believe he was exactly who he said he was. I saw the video interviews he gave with Fr. Hewko and became even more honored to have been able to have attended a Mass offered by him.

I did not hear of him again at all for an entire year except for the beginnings of horrible accusations being flung which I became indifferent to. I never paid any attention to forums and websites until August of 2018 in finding out that my ten year old son’s picture had been posted on someone’s site in order to promote some lies against the Archbishop. No great mystery as to why the picture was brought down, a picture of my son was being used for a dishonest purpose. It was then also made known to me that my family’s personal website intended only for family had also been posted. I have recently been added to a mailing list from ‘Preiz, Lisez et Resistez’ spreading accusations about the Archbishop. I most likely was wrong to have not paid closer attention to all this in order to defend the Archbishop and in so doing defend Holy Mother Church. I will now do so.

In late September of 2016 I began wondering how the Archbishop was doing so I got in touch with him. It was very easy. Thus began my communication with the Archbishop. At that time he was living in Colorado. We simply texted back and forth mostly about whose feast day it was and normal pleasantries.

In February, 2017 I became aware that the Archbishop was looking for a cheaper place to live. By chance my in-laws had a small rental become vacant at that same time period. I told the Archbishop of the availability and he made a rental agreement with my in-laws. Father Pfeiffer and Father Hewko and Pablo had nothing to do with it and they did not even know until I told them after the fact. It was nothing out of the ordinary nor mysterious. Just a man renting a home from an older couple who had an available rental property. A normal rental contract was made. My mother-in-law has since past away and so the property and rental contract has been transferred over to my husband. Not only has the Archbishop never missed a rental payment but he is also always on time.

Archbishop Ambrose moved into my in-laws’ rental property on June 1, 2017. My husband, two sons, and I helped him move in. At that time he was still suffering greatly from a bad hip. My family witnessed firsthand the enormous quantity of personal effects belonging to the Archbishop that point to exactly who he is. I have lived three minutes away from the Archbishop for the past 18 months. My family and I have come to know him on a weekly basis. We have shared dinners, lunches, stories, family joys and sorrows with him over this time. I hope it is not too much to say that I feel I have come to know the man. I have seen him suffer greatly with physical pain as well as the pain of all the hateful lies from the souls he would love to help. He has endured it all for the sake of these same souls. He is patient in suffering but steadfast in the Faith and the respect due his Episcopacy. He is who he says he is.

Education: The Archbishop has made no false claims of all his degrees and doctorates in the fields of medicine, behavioral sciences and psychology. We have unboxed plaque after plaque of embossed, signed and sealed diplomas, a number of which are upper graduate level and doctorate. The man is a treasure of knowledge.

Priesthood and Episcopacy: Everything about the Archbishop points to the Catholic Church and his Episcopacy. His demeanor, dress, speech, gestures, stories, artifacts, relics, crosiers, miters, pectoral crosses, icons, vestments, photo albums, document after document, not to mention the polystavrion sakkos and omophorion over his shoulders which he is wearing in the picture in front of Santa Sofia Church in Rome alongside Cardinal Slipyj. Both of these vestments are hanging in his closet. I see them every week when I go to visit him and straighten up a bit for him. When we were unpacking his belongings I recognized this vestment and asked him about it. I even compared it to the picture and it is the very same. And yes, the original picture is hanging in his home. It is aged but still in good shape.

He is a Roman Catholic Bishop with permission to celebrate Mass in both the Byzantine and Latin Rite. This privilege was granted to him by Patriarch Josyf Cardinal Slipyj. That he is a Catholic, a priest, and bishop there is no doubt. I have seen an abundance of proof of this in his home. I have seen his original baptismal certificate as he showed it to me himself. I’ve seen hundreds and hundreds of photos in albums of him teaching at Catholic Schools, at the military academy, in the seminary, offering his first Mass with his mother and father present, giving blessings after his first Mass and on and on. I’ve seen his certificate to the priesthood and consecration as a bishop. I know all the answers to the 24 objections because I just asked him. It all has solidly reasonable answers. So many of the objections are assumptions or misinformed opinions. Like #23 about the girl who could not decide on a vocation. The Archbishop told the young lady she could marry a Greek Catholic Seminarian and end up married to a Greek Catholic Priest. This is very true. Even though it is something I’m not used to and it took me by surprise because I grew up in the Western Rite, it is nonetheless true. In fact Fr. Chirovsky (the man used to promote a lie in #24) is a Ukrainian Catholic priest who is married with two children. In fact he was already married when Cardinal Slipyj ordained him. So, objection #23 is answered as I just gave you the answer.

The Archbishop offered to say the Latin Mass at our house so we would not have to drive three hours to Kentucky on Sundays. Father Pfeiffer and Fr. Hewko had nothing to do with this and they did not know until I told them. I support both the Kentucky Fathers and the Archbishop as I hope my loyalty will always remain with Holy Mother Church. The Resistance priests as well as Archbishop Ambrose are clergy in Holy Mother Church. Archbishop Ambrose teaches the Holy Roman Catholic Faith. He is not an Orthodox. He works hard trying to bring the Orthodox back into the Roman Catholic Church. He catechizes my two sons and has taught them how to serve Latin Rite Mass for a Bishop - down to removing the zucchetto at the appropriate times and getting it back on the head on time and that type of thing. (The Orthodox do not wear zucchettos.) His sermons point always to the One Holy Roman Catholic Church. He preaches against heretics, schismatic and the Vatican II Church, which he calls a false church.

Royalty: Archbishop Ambrose Moran Dolgorouky is a Royal Prince through the Dolgorouky line in the Kingdom of Naples. In his house are painted portraits of himself, his cousin and his mother in royal attire. He has plaques and certificates of a number of knighthoods. He has royal pins which he often wears. One woman met him for the first time on a day he happened to be wearing one of his royal pins. She is a learned woman and she knew exactly what it was…..for my embarrassment I did not, but I do now. She was quite taken with the fact that he had it. While unpacking his personal effects we found a number of items pointing to his royalty. Two simple items, but very neat, were two large decorative menus of separate dates from a famous restaurant in New York City. They had been created especially for the Archbishop. One was celebrating his birthday and the other the anniversary of his ordination. Both menus had his name printed on the front as such: H.R.H. Archbishop Ambrose. (H.R.H. – His Royal Highness).

The Archbishop has allowed me to record his sermons in order to share his ministry with all the Faithful. I began doing this in July with a few gaps. I will strive to always record them such that his effectiveness will spread through the whole Church. Here is his Youtube channel. I thank you for your consideration. I’ll not be back on this forum, I’m just making this one post as I do not wish to be pulled into any type of discussion.

Archbishop Ambrose Sermons - Youtube Channel

MaryM

That is an interesting post.
Four things Mrs. Richards forgets, God bless her:
1. Moran has had a LONG time to make himself look the part. I am not saying all of his photos, certificates and menus are fake. They are certainly impressive. What i am saying is that starting a web is the hard part. Adding to the web is easy.
2. Fr. Pfeiffer has great need of a bishop. His interests are too great to evaluate Moran properly.
3. Asking the fox for proof he is not a fox does not help the chickens.
4. Royalty does not equate to Catholic religious legitimacy.

I would encourage Mrs. Richards to look through the excellent independent research of EcclesiaMilitans.

Last edited:
F

Flower

That is an interesting post.
Three things Mrs. Richards forgets:
1. Moran has had a LONG time to make himself look the part. I am not saying all of his photos, certificates and menus are fake. They are certainly impressive. What i am saying is that the start of a web is the hard part. Adding to the web is easy.
2. Fr. Pfeiffer has great need of a bishop. His interests are too great to evaluate Moran properly.
3. Asking the fox for proof he is not a fox does not help the chickens.

I would encourage Mrs. Richards to look through the excellent independent research of EccliaMilitans.
MaryM,

I don't understand. If the items mentioned in your #1 above are not fake, what is fake or what part of those items are fake? As for your observation in #2, who should be doing the evaluating? And I just don't get your #3. Thanks

MaryM

MaryM,

I don't understand. If the items mentioned in your #1 above are not fake, what is fake or what part of those items are fake? As for your observation in #2, who should be doing the evaluating? And I just don't get your #3. Thanks
1. Take, for instance, the man who fairly recently dressed as a cardinal and was taken for a cardinal until someone realized his cassock was too short. How easy it is to dress the part. And, once accepted, who will be the wiser? What is fake is, at least, what can be proven fake. Check the "Moran" section at Ecclesiamilitans.com for what, so far, has been publicly proven fake.

2. Someone without vested interest in Moran being a legitimate Catholic bishop should do the investigation. What many fail to remember is that Ecclesiamilitans.com wants to believe in OLMC, as many of us do. God bless him for not allowing his emotions to get the better of him as he investigates Moran with prudence and fortitude.

3. Many on the catacombs have said time and again, "Just sit down and ask Moran." Asking Moran to prove he isn't Orthodox is inane. For instance, if you were to ask Fr. Pfeiffer's "good friend" laicised "Fr." Tetherow if he is a pervert, he would tell you otherwise despite his confession, legal conviction, and data to the contrary.

Last edited:

Ecclesia Militans

3. Many on the catacombs have said time and again, "Just sit down and ask Moran." Asking Moran to prove he isn't Orthodox is inane. For instance, if you were to ask Fr. Pfeiffer's "good friend" laicised "Fr." Tetherow if he is a pervert, he would tell you otherwise despite his confession, legal conviction, and data to the contrary.
Both Fr. Pfeiffer and Fr. Hewko have accused me of not giving Ambrose Moran a fair chance by speaking to him directly. What they and others don't understand is that I have provided evidence counter to the public claims made by Ambrose Moran either directly or through the Fathers. What then have I to speak to him about?

MaryM

Both Fr. Pfeiffer and Fr. Hewko have accused me of not giving Ambrose Moran a fair chance by speaking to him directly. What they and others don't understand is that I have provided evidence counter to the public claims made by Ambrose Moran either directly or through the Fathers. What then have I to speak to him about?
Exactly.

Step 1: Is he legitimate?
Step 2: Does he teach proper Catholic doctrine?
Step 3: Accept sacraments from him.

These steps must be performed in proper order. It is not the first time the OLMC fathers did them in exactly the opposite order, thus exposing the faithful to fake or questionably legitimate sacraments.

What the OLMC fathers and others do not understand: Just because he walks like a legitimate bishop and talks like a legitimate bishop does not mean he IS a legitimate bishop.