LILIES OF THE FIELD ~ Sidney Poiter

C

chrstnoel1

Dear friends,
my sincere apologies for the above movie which has been deleted by YouTube for 'Copyright infringements'.

however, should anyone wants a DVD of it, PM me and I will post it by mail.

Noel Christie Danker

prayerwarrior

chrstnoel1 said:
Dear friends,
my sincere apologies for the above movie which has been deleted by YouTube for 'Copyright infringements'.

Noel Christie Danker
Thanks for your kind offer - I would like to have a copy of it. What does "PM me" mean?

B

blessedthomaspercy

<div class="quote" source="/post/1820/thread" timestamp="1390715546" author="@apples"><div class="quote_body"><div class="quote_avatar_container"><div class="avatar-wrapper avatar_size_quote avatar-0">//images.proboards.com/v5/defaultavatar.png</div></div><div class="quote_header">Jan 26, 2014 5:52:26 GMT @apples said:</div>PM means private message. I am unsure of how to do that. <div class="quote_clear"></div></div></div>To PM - Private Message someone you click on their username (it's on the top of the left side panel of any post they make)

Up comes their profile and there is a button on the top right of their profile that says "Send Message" Click on that and then type your message. check that it's going to the person/ or more than one person that you wish to send it to and then click on "Create Message" to send it.

I know someone was asleep when they chose all these terms. Ironic isn't is.
there is no button to "Private Message" someone yet it is called a Private Message.
To create a message you have to click on "send message"

and when a message is completed there is no button to "Send Message" but instead you have to "create message".

Odd - very odd indeed!!

C

chrstnoel1

prayerwarrior said:
chrstnoel1 said:
Dear friends,

Noel Christie Danker
Thanks for your kind offer - I would like to have a copy of it. What does "PM me" mean?
Hi prayerwarrior, I will need your full mailing address, etc... so that I can
the movie to you.

Anyway, long story short, here is my email. Write to me and I'll get back to you asap.

chrstnoel@singnet.com.sg

Noel

Admin

Administrator
PM means Private Message. Click on the user's name at the top left-hand corner of the post. You will be taken to the members section. You will see a tab at the top labelled 'Messages'. Write you message then send by clicking the 'Create Message' tab.

prayerwarrior

Admin said:
PM means Private Message. Click on the user's name at the top left-hand corner of the post. You will be taken to the members section. You will see a tab at the top labelled 'Messages'. Write you message then send by clicking the 'Create Message' tab.
Thanks admin.

M

mariaangelagrow

[COLOR=##1979e6]I do not think I am being scrupulous in having extreme reservations about the author of this book. This story is nice, but if one reads other works by Barrett, he shows a bent toward Vatican II style ecumenism, and even wrote a book in which the priest leaves the priesthood for a woman. Taken as a body, his works are very novus ordo, so I would have a tendency not to promote any of his works. If I recommend this book or movie, that person might then read his other works and be influenced by them in a negative way. I do not want to sound judgmental, but it might be better not to promote this work to shaky Catholics or non-Catholics.[/COLOR]

M

mariaangelagrow

[COLOR=##29a58c]By the way, I really loved the book and film when I first saw/read them as a teenager. I was just disillusioned when I read more.[/COLOR]