Jacinta Marto: Last words

A

ajnc

Taken from:

angelsfalling.com/jacinta-marto-4/

Jacinta Marto
May 25, 2015 by Margo · 1 Comment
Share |Share on Facebook63Tweet about this on Twitter1Email this to someone

Jacinta-188x300This is one of my favorite posts. I’ve rerun it several times, and here I am running it again.

You needn’t be Catholic to appreciate the messages revealed nearly 100 years ago that seem to be even more relevant today than they were back then. The Fatima story is intended for the whole world, not just for Catholics. The dawn of the Marian era is either here, or soon to be here. End times predictors and doomsday conspiracy theorists completely miss a whole piece of the puzzle as they scramble to unravel the mystery of humanity and all that will take place at the end of the world. They speak of signs, and remind us of the coming or present plagues and tribulations. Some say the end is near. But the mystical city of God is on the horizon. And while there is so much to be joyful about, so much work also needs to be done.

Originally posted on May 16, 2011

Francisco and Jacinta Marto were two of the three children of Fatima that Our Lady appeared to several times in 1917. Jacinta Marto was the youngest of the two siblings and she died at age nine, shortly before her tenth birthday. Before her death, Jacinta spoke words of such a prophetic tone, full of wisdom and supernatural illumination that the person who wrote down these words, Mother Maria da Purificaçao Godinho, was awestruck. Jacinta’s last words in these conversations with Mother Godinho were full of spiritual instruction and prophecies which are still being fulfilled.

Below are the last words of Jacinta Marto which are separated, according to topics. I’ve put all of her words in bold font.
Jacinta Marto – Last Words on Priests and Rulers

The following words of Jacinta Marto are specifically directed toward priests:

“My godmother, pray much for sinners! Pray much for priests! Pray much for religious! Priests should only occupy themselves with the affairs of the Church. Priests should be pure, very pure. The disobedience of priests and religious to their superiors and to the Holy Father greatly offends Our Lord.”

She said this about rulers:

“My godmother, pray much for those who govern! Woe to those who persecute the religion of Our Lord! If the government left the Church in peace and gave freedom to the holy Faith, it would be blessed by God.”
Jacinta Marto – Last Words on Sin

Jacinta Marto had been deeply affected by the vision of Hell that Our Lady had permitted her to see. She said the following regarding sin:

“The sins of the world are very great.”

“Many marriages are not good; they do not please Our Lord, and they are not of God.”

“If men knew what eternity is, they would do everything to change their lives.”

“The sins that lead more souls to Hell are the sins of the flesh.”

“Fashions that will greatly offend Our Lord will appear. People who serve God should not follow fashions. The Church has no fashions. Our Lord is always the same.”

“Men are lost because they do not think of the death of Our Lord and do not do penance.”
Jacinta Marto – Last Words on Christian Virtue

She had this to say about Christian virtue:

Talking in Church: Noticing that many visitors chatted and laughed in the chapel of the orphanage, Jacinta asked Mother Godinho to warn them of the lack of respect for the Real Presence this represented. When this measure did not bring about satisfactory results, she asked that the cardinal be advised that “Our Lady does not want people to talk in church.”

“My godmother, do not walk in the midst of luxury. Flee from riches. Be very fond of holy poverty and silence.”

“Have much charity even for those who are bad. Speak ill of no one and flee from those who do so. Be very patient, for patience leads us to Heaven. Mortification and sacrifices greatly please Our Lord.”

“Confession is a sacrament of mercy. Therefore, one must approach the confessional with confidence and joy. Without confession there is no salvation.”

“The Mother of God wants more virgin souls who bind themselves to her by the vow of chastity.”

“To be a woman religious, it is necessary to be very pure in soul and body.”

“Do you know what it means to be pure?” asked Mother Godinho.

“I do. I do. To be pure in body is to keep chastity. To be pure in soul is not to commit sins, not to look at what one should not see, not to steal, never to lie, always to tell the truth however hard it may be.”

“Those who do not keep the promises they make to Our Lady will never succeed in their affairs.”

“Doctors do not have light to cure the sick properly because they do not have love of God.”

“Who taught you all these things?” asked Mother Godinho.

“It was Our Lady, but some I think of myself. I very much like to think.”
Jacinta Marto – Last Words on War

Here are the words of Jacinta Marto concerning war:

“Our Lady said that there is much war and dissension in the world.”

“Wars are nothing but punishments for the sins of the world.”

“Our Lady can no longer hold back the arm of her beloved Son from the world. It is necessary to do penance. If people change their ways, Our Lord will still spare the world; but if they do not, the chastisement will come.”

“Our Lord is profoundly indignant at the sins and crimes committed in Portugal. For this reason, a terrible social cataclysm threatens our country, particularly the city of Lisbon. It seems that a civil war of anarchic or communist character will break out, accompanied by sackings, assassinations, fires, and devastation of all kinds. The capital will be changed into a veritable image of hell. When Divine Justice, outraged, inflicts so frightful a punishment, all who can should flee from this city. This punishment now predicted should be announced gradually and with due discretion.”

“If men do not change their ways, Our Lady will send the world a punishment the like of which has never been seen. It will fall first, …upon Spain.”

Jacinta also spoke of “great world events that would take place around 1940.”