How do we find our way here?

Pete d

Jesus left his Church on earth to do the work until he returned again. He sent the Holy Ghost to assist while he sat at the Right Hand of the Father in Heaven. "The Lord said to my Lord: Sit thou at my right hand: Until I make thy enemies thy footstool."
[Psalms 109:1]

Which one has God made you closest to operating in?

1 Corintians 12:6 " And there are diversities of operations, but the same God, who worketh all in all. And the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man unto profit. To one indeed, by the Spirit, is given the word of wisdom: and to another, the word of knowledge, according to the same Spirit; To another, faith in the same spirit; to another, the grace of healing in one Spirit; To another, the working of miracles; to another, prophecy; to another, the discerning of spirits; to another, diverse kinds of tongues; to another, interpretation of speeches.

But all these things one and the same Spirit worketh, dividing to every one according as he will."

The life is in the blood. The blood signifies the anointing or oil over the body the One Faith of the Church. The water which runs over the rocks of the river or the rain which waters and joins the common ground of the common altar and one body of Christ. The Holy Ghost. The one True Faith of The Church. Those with this power shine as bright as a thousand suns. The faithful with the same power given from the Apostles by the Name of Christ. You shall do as I and greater shall you do. Faith to move mountains.

What about the Antichrist?

Who sees the powers of the Antichrist and the number and identification of this man? Let me demonstrate. Speak on the internet about how you are proud to be white and you get blocked and punished and your money taken away. Speak about how you are proud to be black, and you will be rewarded. The black man is worshiped for the exterior identification or number of blackness and he is rewarded for such worship for the doctrine presented by a man. Life is not in the color of a man's skin but one has now presented himself to say it is.