Hi. My name is Linda.

Linda

I found this site and thought it looked interesting. Mainly I was looking for a Fr. Paul Sullivan book and was led here for the PDF. I am a retired RN. A cradle Catholic and I teach Catechesis at my Church. I am definitely a traditional Catholic in practicing my Faith.

Linda

No. I actually paid 50.00 for "Read me or Rue it" booklet on Amazon and was shocked when I saw what a little booklet it is.
I guess because it is out of print they are charging that high price when it should cost around 12.00. What I was looking for was "How to Avoid Purgatory" because on line a used booklet cost around 50.00 and a new booklet is 150.00! I found the PDF info on this site and printed it last night. It is only 14 pages so I was glad I found the free PDF.

Nydahl

I found this site after doing some further digging into the disastrous undermining of the Faith within the Neo-SSPX (of which I am still a catechumen, I might add) and of the story of the conciliar temple. I found the article containing the interview with Fr. Cardozo dating from 2017 and decided to join this forum in the hopes of getting some more clarity from people who have a better understanding of what we're dealing with and the scale of it, that is, the betrayal of Msgr. Lefebvre and his work to the ruination of faithful souls!
Danish, male, 31 y/o, catechumen since January of this year and struggling to get a grip of the betrayal that's been going on, of which I only became aware of not more than a couple of months ago doing my own research..

God bless

In Jesu et Maria

Kenneth N. Jensen