Great Victory! Congratulations Bernie!

Admin

Administrator

Dear .......

Victory!

The Federal Court has today ruled that the Chief of Defence Force's decision to terminate my appointment in the Australian Defence Force be set aside.

The full judgement is about 115 pages long and I have not yet had time to read it. I will post a more detailed update on my website next week.

I would like to thank you for your support, encouragement and generosity over the past two years. Without your assistance, this victory would not have been possible. As such, this victory is as much yours as it is mine.

This victory is one that we should celebrate. It will benefit all Australians. For a start, the Australian Defence Force's decision to participate in homosexual political activism at the Mardi Gras is now in jeopardy. And that is good news: our military should not be involved in domestic political activity.

It also means that the Australian Defence Force will need to 'rethink' its equity, diversity and tolerance programs that promote Islamic beliefs above those of our Western Christian civilisation. At a time when Islamic ideology is so clearly at war with Australia, this legal victory will help to ensure that our Defence Force hierarchy do not protect the problem that is attacking us in our own back yard.

I must also thank God for this victory. He has looked after my family and I throughout this journey.

Kind regards,

Bernard Gaynor
Christ is our king!