Fr. Suelo is dying

Admin

Administrator
558516615.JPG

Left to Right: Fr. Suelo, Fr. Valan Rajkumar, Fr. Chazal and Fr. Elijah O.F.M.
Dear All,

Fr Suelo had a stroke recently on the Polillo island in Quezon province, and is now in the hospital, totally unconscious and unresponsive.
He has a clot of blood both in the brain and in the heart, his diabetic and kidney condition is worsening, and complications in the lungs are now emerging and high levels of bacteria are observed in his blood.

Only a miracle can save him at this stage.

If he leaves us many Filipino groups will be left behind, or in very precarious situation, since they are still weak, or just recently coming from the novus ordo. I have no idea how to replace him at this stage, Fr Suelo was a valuable fighter till the end. There is a gap in our battleline now.
Brother John and myself are flying to Manila this afternoon, but please include this intention in your masses and prayers. Fr Fortin, of the xspx, accepted to give him last rites last night, and this was very kind and charitable of him to do so. There is still goodness in our ex confreres.

I don t think we will be able to escape this heavy cross this time.
In Iesu et Maria,

Francois Chazal+

We pray for Fr. Suelo and that the heavier Cross borne by the good Fathers will bring forth new fruit. Amen (Admin)

Admin

Administrator
PkNHPksZd7GCdgYk4HBYUAeHZ-K5wa32OO3DTnBP69RhSpXMVQAEfE-bqE70pUCZqUPGWNtzq8Ee-XU8V3jdNoPvC4F_wW-K7FXsCK8DbQxNWSdY_zSzBPnUS3gKVT_iOhGtlT0ollZ2rNZYdiKZaqAidF754wWjMyA2AGggn_0OyAIDNq_zWdCFwBpxP1MkZf3KFrYcXbxVXWFo6j9XEwOUxJ71_k74c9ggghgUN6kgD7C41h8WB1hO0kDZmGe1x4D1MO_ZgYTgf6xP2qWB2VqNEqY3Id2gAOumrACu9S2mGJ-mavZnTXVVj92E5t8wVzcnJQ=s0-d-e1-ft
Ramses T Sudiang
6 mins
#?Fr_Suelo_Updates
Manila Doctors Hospital
Oct.22 , 6:30 PM Ph-Time

Fr. Suelo is still not responding. His brain is still alive but his heart is failing.

--Text Reply from Rev. John Domdom

Our constant thoughts and prayers are offered for this valiant priest.
t0820.gif

Admin

Administrator
Dear Faithful,

Yesterday Father was critical and deteriorating, but the combined liver and kidney problem have been quite professionally dispatched. Surprisingly also, the heart is doing much better today. So the doctors conclude Father is no more critical, has improved and is stable now. He can also breathe by himself at this stage.

Yet there is no response from him.

We are waiting for the results of the electroencephalogram and we hope he wakes up within the three next days. If not we fear a longer or permanent coma.

Sometimes his eyes open, he responds to pain, and both I and Brother John sense he perceives our talking to him.
So i told him so many of you are praying for him, and this beautiful Feast of St Raphael would be the perfect day for him to show us how powerful the medicine of God is.

More precisely, our finances are in the red, 300000 pesos are asked of, and counting. The detoxification medicines were very expensive.
Some people have come forward to help us and i am ready to stop the Maasin construction project, but you never let us down.

God be blessed and bless you.
In Iesu, Maria et Raphael,
François Chazal+

Admin

Administrator
Translation a message from Fr. Chazal (October 24, 9:39 hour from Brisbane)

Dear faithful Yesterday, the state of the abbot was critical and was deteriorating, but the combined problems of the liver and kidneys been quite professionally solved. More, é Surprisingly, the heart is doing much better today. So, the doctors concluded that his condition is no longer critical, has improved and is now stable. He can also breathe by himself at this stage . But there is no response from him.

We expect the results of the electroencephalogram and we hope he wakes up in the next three days. If not, we fear a long or permanent coma. Sometimes his eyes open, he responds to pain, and Brother John and I both perceived that he understood what we were saying. So I told him that many of you pray for him, and this beautiful feast of St. Raphael would be the perfect day for him to show us how powerful medicine of God.

Specifically, our finances are in the red, 300.000 pesos are requested and expected. The detoxification drugs were very expensive. Some people have arisen to help us and I am ready to stop the construction project in Maasin, but you do not drop us. God bless you. In Jesu, Maria and Raphael François Chazal +

Admin

Administrator

Dear Faithful,
Fr Suelo came back from his coma yesterday, feast of St Raphael. We are naming the new chapel in Gapon, north of Manila, "Votive Chapel of St Raphael". (picture attached).
Only the liver is causing trouble, and is credited for inducing the coma. The toxins are diminishing, so we are winning on that front as well. Father is still on respirator and weak, but he communicate by his eyes an mouth.

We thank all of you for your very effective prayers, and your help in facing the costs of this competent, yet, a bit pricey hospital.
Brother John ocd is staying with Father until he returns to Cebu, and because he is the only theologian, i have doubled the classes of philosophy for the three other microseminarians. Yet he has dutifully brought his books in Manila to study on his own.

We are keeping Fr Suelo, and God be blessed for his Providence, His Divine Mother, and St Raphael.

François Chazal+

Admin

Administrator
Dear Faithful,

The condition of Fr Suelo liver is again critical, after the brief respite of last Saturday and Sunday. His liver is in very bad condition, and his heart can fail any time. Father responds feebly with his eyes and mouth, but even that is fading. In Iesu et Maria,
François Chazal

Admin

Administrator
Dear Faithful,

The condition of Fr Suelo liver is again critical, after the brief respite of last Saturday and Sunday. His liver is in very bad condition, and his heart can fail any time. Father responds feebly with his eyes and mouth, but even that is fading. At this stage, the only thing we ask is your prayers for him, and nothing else. I still hope not to lose him at this stage.

In Iesu et Maria,

François Chazal+

Admin

Administrator
Dear Faithful,

Fr Suelo is not coming back out, and in the best scenario he is disabled and can no longer go back to his normal state. Due to liver poisonning the brain has been damaged, yet it is waking up to some extent, with little response, mostly through his eyes: we call him and he looks on our side.
Fr Suelo cannot breathe by himself, and the respirator is directly connected to his trachea. Though the liver and kidneys are healing, the heart is critical at 15% instead of the normal 55%. There is a great chance of a major heart attack.
We managed to give a permanent presence at the hospital, and thank you again for your prayers for this Soldier of Christ.

In Iesu et Maria,
François Chazal+

Admin

Administrator
Dear Faithful,

Reverend Father Edgardo Suelo has just passed away this morning at the seminary at ten, from a heart attack.
He was brought from the Hospital two weeks ago, conscious, but quite paralyzed from his stroke and left us surrounded by priests and seminarians, and not in a lonely hospital bed.
We shall bury him temporarily at the foot of the statue of Our Lady in the central courtyard of the Seminary and commence the construction of a crypt below the sanctuary of the upper future church.

Fr Suelo was a soldier.
We never heard him complain about anything, and he was always thirsty for work in the Vineyard of the Lord. Doctors complained he never complained,
Fr Suelo always stood in the Truth.
In 2012, he immediately detected that reconciliation with the novus ordo church was from the Devil, purely and simply. He then took the risk, as his health was already beginning to breakdown, to join the Marian Corps and his help allowed us to hold missions that we would have certainly lost otherwise.

Vade in Pace, Miles Christi.