Fr. Pfeiffer flip flops

ingeil

Not only starting his own "Seminary" but also soliciting innocent girls to join his Convent.
Have the Priest of OLMC truly studied the message and warnings of Our Lady at La Salette,
Fatima and Quito. (Our Lady of Good Success)

Admin

Administrator
A true resistance has to be a united single-minded movement of priests and laity against the errors and heresies emanating from Rome - from the mouth of the Pope himself. Such it was when elderly priests refused to abandon the Mass of all ages;
such it was when Archbishop Lefebvre established the SSPX primarily urging younger priests to stay in their parishes and fight modernist Archbishops in their own parishes protecting the flock, at the same time establishing mission centres throughout the world.

It flourished long enough to authoritatively spread Archbishop Lefebvre's guidelines on how to keep the unchanging faith; on how to remain faithful to the true Church through the ministry of a united priesthood working at home and abroad. And it flourished long enough to expose the lack of the true faith in the majority of professed Catholic priests and laity - nay more, much more - it brought to the surface the hitherto unrestrainable corruption and rottenness of homosexuality and paedpholia
suppressed knowingly and deliberately by our 'Shepherds' up to the very top where the Pope now informs us that God's justice is a thing of the past - done and dusted so that only mercy remains. Christ was crucified, died and paid for our sins issuing a blank cheque, so to speak. We can now sin to our heart's content!

You only have to believe it.

God has revealed to privileged saints, like John Paul II and Paul VI the fact that the faith had evolved into a great blossoming springtime where we are so liberated that God meant us to sin to our heart's content. He sanctified sin. We do not have to repent! We do not have to be baptised nor receive the Sacraments except the Eucharist.

Why must we receive the Eucharist?
The absolute disgracefulness of this counterfeit faith is that only those who receive the Eucharist can be so liberated. If you do not receive the Eucharist from a Catholic priest (N.O) you are not Catholic, and no-one outside the Catholic faith can be saved. Isn't that what the Church has always taught - that outside the Church there is no salvation? So come along one and all! Join the circus.

If
we know that to them that love God, all things work together unto good, to such as, according to his purpose, are called to be saints*.....if we know this then we can rejoice that the underlying pus of corruption and rotteness at the base is now being vigorously discharged from the suppurating boil; or like the lava that bursts forth unhindered from an erupting volcano.

Simply put, it just had to come out.

Is God already in the process of sorting the sheep from the goats? Is He now in the process of purging the tepid and lazy souls of we who bear His Name of Christian? Of throwing out those who do not wear, or who are unwilling to wear a white garment? To love Him in Spirit and in Truth instead of pilate-like and pedantically blaming Him for not telling us straight out if He is our King, our Lord and our God?

The resistance movement, as started by Archbishop Lefebvre has now degenerated into Catholic priests and laity fighting each other splintering into a network of individual conclaves at war with one another. Individual priests who keep and teach the true faith, support one another and remain united to Chair of Peter fight on valiantly but they are few and far between overloaded with doing what they can over and beyond the call of duty - God bless them. But, no matter how valiant - their reach is limited to forming yet another assembly amongst the many.

Offering up spiritual Communions and Holy Rosaries we have His Promise

I will not leave you orphans, I will come to you. Yet a little while: and the
world seeth me no more. But you see me: because I live, and you shall live.
In that day you shall know, that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I
in you. He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them; he it is that
loveth me. And he that loveth me, shall be loved of my Father: and I will love
him, and will manifest myself to him
.**​

* Romans 8 :28
** John 14 : 18-21

Last edited:

Anand

Admin, your's is a good post but please elaborate on what you mean by " united to the Chair of Peter". Thanks.

MaryM

Interestingly:

1. Not one sermon of Fr. Hewko, Fr. Roberts, or "Fr." Poisson on 469fitter since october 21, and all of Moran has been scrubbed. If Moran is legitimate, as Fr. Pfeiffer and Mr. Hernandez claim, with Mr. Hernandez going so far as to insult ALL who question Moran's legitimacy, why scrub his videos? Lots of sermons posted of Fr. Pfeiffer and Fr. (?) Pancras.

2. No sermons on the catacombs of: "Fr." Poisson since August, Fr. Roberts since May, none of Fr. (?) Pancras, and none of Moran.

Anand

Interestingly:

1. Not one sermon of Fr. Hewko, Fr. Roberts, or "Fr." Poisson on 469fitter since october 21, and all of Moran has been scrubbed. If Moran is legitimate, as Fr. Pfeiffer and Mr. Hernandez claim, with Mr. Hernandez going so far as to insult ALL who question Moran's legitimacy, why scrub his videos? Lots of sermons posted of Fr. Pfeiffer and Fr. (?) Pancras.

2. No sermons on the catacombs of: "Fr." Poisson since August, Fr. Roberts since May, none of Fr. (?) Pancras, and none of Moran.
3. That wake-up caller. The almost empty collection plate?

E

Ecclesia Militans

Interestingly:

Good observation.