Fr. Nicholas Gruner Dies of a Heart Attack

Admin

Administrator
6xyWFmAgHWPtbX71HUioBxdQy-J-hAu_T73CZdFLB04EdeadTVIFJ72xRUQY935dJmUb70HAG-eGlTMkA9gzfHeo6rvqmsYT8FeFWiVi2ixaT2mFEHiiYVbMEQMrEz53ECjWll4Mb_1_=s0-d-e1-ft

by Tony La Rosa

Please pray for the repose of the soul of Fr. Nicholas Gruner, priest of the Fatima Center. I was just informed that he died today of a heart attack.

Last edited:

gail 2

I am very saddened to receive this news. Fr. Gruner was an exceptional priest as we all know, and he has left a wonderful legacy of true devotion to Blessed Virgin and her beloved Son Jesus Christ. May he rest in peace.

hope

Very sad indeed. Fr Gruner was in Ireland recently, and said Mass at the Hill of Slane, his many friends here will miss him greatly.

D

Deleted member 149

Admin said:
6xyWFmAgHWPtbX71HUioBxdQy-J-hAu_T73CZdFLB04EdeadTVIFJ72xRUQY935dJmUb70HAG-eGlTMkA9gzfHeo6rvqmsYT8FeFWiVi2ixaT2mFEHiiYVbMEQMrEz53ECjWll4Mb_1_=s0-d-e1-ft

by Tony La Rosa

Please pray for the repose of the soul of Fr. Nicholas Gruner, priest of the Fatima Center. I was just informed that he died today of a heart attack.
To a great soul who labored tirelessly for the hearts and reign of Mary and Jesus.

Here is an update for Fr. Gruner's funeral arraignments.
www.fatima.org/

Daily Rosary at Benner Funeral Home, 1105 Benner Rd., Fort Erie, Ontario Canada

2:00 — 2:30pm Saturday May 2
3:00 — 3:30pm Sunday May 3
2:00 — 2:30pm Monday May 4 through Friday May 8

Visitation:
Wednesday May 6 at Amigone Funeral Home, 3644 Genesee Street, Cheektowaga, NY from 2:00 - 4:00pm and 7:00 - 9:00pm; Rosary at 8:30pm
Thursday May 7 and Friday May 8 at Benner Funeral Home, 1105 Benner Rd., Fort Erie, Ontario Canada from 2:00 - 4:00pm and 7:00 - 9:00pm; Rosary at 8:30pm

Funeral Arrangement:
There will be a Pontifical High Mass at 9:30am on Saturday, May 9 at the Scotiabank Convention Centre, 6815 Stanley Avenue, Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada.
Celebrant is His Excellency Bishop Bernard Fellay.
Following the Pontifical High Mass will be interment at Saint Michael Cemetery on Stonemill Rd., Fort Erie, Ontario

On Saturday May 2 at 9:00am there will be a Requiem Mass for Father Gruner at Holy Face of Jesus Church at 181 Lake Street, St. Catherine's Ontario, Canada

In lieu of flowers, a donation to The Fatima Center would be appreciated.

D

Deleted member 149

There will be a Pontifical High Mass at 9:30am on Saturday, May 9 at the Scotiabank Convention Centre, 6815 Stanley Avenue, Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada.
As Fr. Gruner, and all faithful priests, deserve our prayers and a Pontifical High mass, this announcement of neo-Bishop Fellay going into the Fatima Center does cause a concern.

• Fr. Pfeiffer had said many times that Fr. Gruner was against the new direction of Bishop Fellay reconciling with modernist Rome, and stood in the position and support of the Catholic Resistance.
  • There seems to be a split of intentions within his Fatima crusade organization to go with Bishop Fellay's agenda.
  • As such, that goes against Fr. Gruner's direct intention and position.
  • As Bishop Fellay, as a Bishop, is doing a good thing to offer the treasure of the Church for the eternal rest of Fr. Gruner, there is suspect that Bishop Fellay may use this world wide attention as another aim to his ends -inroads into the Fatima apostolate- as he exploited the rosary and the Mother of God with his many faux-crusades to reconcile the sspx with conciliar Rome.
  • Bishop Fellay had recently proved this again with his recent betrayal and acceptance of official Decree to go into the conciliar modernist church; which is a compromise that is directly against the will of Christ and His Mother.
Fr. Gruner, may you rest in peace, and please pray for us orphans...to be faithful to our Lady.

D

Deleted member 149

Father Paul Kramer had just put this out in an email...
The Significance of Fr. Gruner's Death

"The curial mafia in Rome are surely pleased to hear of the demise of their nemesis, Fr. Nicholas Gruner. They would not be pleased, but in fear and trembling if they understood the providential design of the divine Wisdom; their "gladness shall be turned into mourning" (Baruch 4:34): God has withdrawn Our Lady's messenger -- the "tempus acceptabile" (2 Cor. 6:2), in which God gave them the "dies salutis", i.e., the time of opportunity to repent, is over. The messenger of penance and reconciliation is withdrawn -- the "tempus acceptabile" will now be followed by the "dies irae" -- the "great and terrible day of the Lord" (magnus enim dies Domini et terribilis valde et quis sustinebit eum - Joel 2:11) - "11 And the Lord hath uttered his voice before the face of his army: for his armies are exceeding great, for they are strong and execute his word: for the day of the Lord is great and very terrible: and who can stand it?""

D

Deleted member 149

For those who read and study the Old Testament, those words of Fr. Kramer is extremely significant, in respect to our Lady's prophecy to be fulfilled in our time:

"...their "gladness shall be turned into mourning". God has withdrawn Our Lady's messenger...the day of salvation is at hand...the time of opportunity to repent, is over. The messenger of penance and reconciliation is withdrawn. Unrepentant, it will now be followed by the "great and terrible day of the Lord"."

If in God's taking of Fr. Gruner be in line as shown in the time of the prophets who were sent to give warning -and was unheeded- God had taken the prophet away and had always followed with the terrible punishment due to the people's unrepentant sin.

Our Lady of Fatima, pray for us...

Admin

Administrator

AMEN!

From today's Gospel on Fourth Sunday after Easter

........the Paraclete will not come to you:......or if I go not, the Paraclete will not come to you: but if I go, I will send him to you. And when he is come, he will convince the world of sin, and of justice, and of judgment. Of sin, because they believed not in me: and of justice, because I go to the Father, and you shall see me no longer: and of judgment, because the prince of this world is already judged.
Fourth Sunday after Easter

D

Deleted member 149

Here is one of the last Newsletters of Fr. Gruner. It is striking given the context that Fr. Kramer had alluded to.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

op54rosary.ning.com/

Fr Nicholas Gruner's March 12, 2015 newsletter states the following:
'And in those days cometh John the Baptist preaching in the desert of Judea.' - St. Matthew 3:1

Thursday, March 12, 2015
Feast of Saint Gregory the Great

Dear ...,

I recently returned from Rome, where I went to attend the February installation of the new cardinals. But while I was there, something unexpected happened - something soul-shaking! - that I did not expect!

I spoke with Father Gabriel Amorth, the world's most famous living exorcist. His words shook me as few things ever have!

Father Amorth told me that we have but a SHORT TIME left before the chastisements predicted by Our Lady of Fatima begin to rip our world apart in ways we can hardly imagine!

HOW LONG? LESS THAN 8 MONTHS!

Father Gabriel Amorth told me that unless the consecration of Russia is performed - AS OUR LADY ASKED! - by the end of October 2015, the dark prophecies of Fatima may well come to pass any day after that!

Why did Father Gabriel Amorth tell this to me? So that Our Lady's Apostolate will raise its voice - as never before -

TO SHOUT THE MESSAGE OF FATIMA FROM THE ROOFTOPS!

And to do this, we must stand together. We must marshall all of our resources, all of our strength, and

WAKE THE WORLD FROM SLEEPWALKING TO ITS DOOM!

There are no accidents. All is Providence! Father Amorth is, at 85, still the chief exorcist of Rome. He has performed tens of thousands of exorcisms and written several books on the subject. He was the handpicked successor of Father Candido, his famed saintly predecessor who himself had special spiritual gifts. Father Amorth knows we are in the final battle with satan and the time is short.

I have met and spoken to Father Amorth many times over the years. This is the first time he has ever told me in plain language how much time we have left - exactly - before the manifest chastisements of the world could begin!

In His loving mercy, Our Lord has already given our generation many chances to turn from evil and falsehood before we bring about our own destruction.

BEFORE HE CHASTISES, OUR LORD ALWAYS WARNS US IN THE WORDS OF HIS PROPHETS AND SAINTS!

In the spiritual desert of our time, Our Lord has sent us - A MOST DIRE WARNING! - from one even more exalted in the hierarchy of Heaven than John the Baptist!

How important is the Message of Fatima?

OUR LORD CHOSE - HIS MOTHER - TO DELIVER THE MESSAGE OF FATIMA!

Let us keep this fact squarely in front of us whenever we consider this message! IT IS THE MOTHER OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST WHO SPOKE TO US AT FATIMA! Would Our Lord have sent His Mother to us if the message had not been of the greatest importance!?!

Can Our Lord, who loves and honors His Mother above all creatures, be pleased by the way Her Message has been received by His Church? By His ministers? Imagine how you would feel were your mother to be dishonored, slighted, even insulted!!!

OUR LORD'S WRATH MUST BE GREAT - AND GROWING!!! AND EACH DAY THAT OUR LADY'S WORDS ARE IGNORED BRINGS US CLOSER TO A CHASTISEMENT TERRIBLE BEYOND IMAGINATION!

Truly, the Church's leaders, by failing to obey Our Lady and consecrate Russia to Her Immaculate Heart, have placed the world - and billions of souls! - at risk!

WE HAVE TO WARN THE WORLD!

Father Amorth's words should resound in our hearts. We must act now. The clock is ticking!

Yours in Jesus, Mary, and Joseph,

Father Nicholas Gruner

D

Deleted member 149

In Fr. Pfeiffer's recent sermon, he said (@minute 26:00) he is trying to organize that many people of the Catholic resistance go to attend Fr. Gruner's funeral. Fr. Gruner lived to defended our Lady of Fatima which he was defending the answer to the crisis in the Church. And already the mainstream society had made an offer; we are going to provide you with a spiritual director. We are going to help you with a good spiritual guide. What are they going to do? They are going to change the message of Fatima. The message of peace...to a nice message. A message that is not with the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Our Lady said that it is to her Heart that the consecration will happen; not the methods that Bishop Fellay is incorporating into the conciliar church.

Is is sad that the apostle of Mary had died; but our Lord did not leave us orphans. As our Lord had also given us the parable of the rich man and Lazarus to believe in the foundation of His Doctrine throughout all of time:

[19] There was a certain rich man, who was clothed in purple and fine linen; and feasted sumptuously every day. [20] And there was a certain beggar, named Lazarus, who lay at his gate, full of sores,

[21] Desiring to be filled with the crumbs that fell from the rich man' s table, and no one did give him; moreover the dogs came, and licked his sores. [22] And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham' s bosom. And the rich man also died: and he was buried in hell. [23] And lifting up his eyes when he was in torments, he saw Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom: [24] And he cried, and said: Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, to cool my tongue: for I am tormented in this flame. [25] And Abraham said to him: Son, remember that thou didst receive good things in thy lifetime, and likewise Lazareth evil things, but now he is comforted; and thou art tormented.

[26] And besides all this, between us and you, there is fixed a great chaos: so that they who would pass from hence to you, cannot, nor from thence come hither. [27] And he said: Then, father, I beseech thee, that thou wouldst send him to my father' s house, for I have five brethren, [28] That he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torments. [29] And Abraham said to him: They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. [30] But he said: No, father Abraham: but if one went to them from the dead, they will do penance.

[31] And he said to him: If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they believe, if one rise again from the dead. (Luke).

A

ajnc

Machabees said:
Admin said:

by Tony La Rosa

To a great soul who labored tirelessly for the hearts and reign of Mary and Jesus.

Here is an update for Fr. Gruner's funeral arraignments.
www.fatima.org/

Daily Rosary at Benner Funeral Home, 1105 Benner Rd., Fort Erie, Ontario Canada

2:00 — 2:30pm Saturday May 2
3:00 — 3:30pm Sunday May 3
2:00 — 2:30pm Monday May 4 through Friday May 8

Visitation:
Wednesday May 6 at Amigone Funeral Home, 3644 Genesee Street, Cheektowaga, NY from 2:00 - 4:00pm and 7:00 - 9:00pm; Rosary at 8:30pm
Thursday May 7 and Friday May 8 at Benner Funeral Home, 1105 Benner Rd., Fort Erie, Ontario Canada from 2:00 - 4:00pm and 7:00 - 9:00pm; Rosary at 8:30pm

Funeral Arrangement:
Following the Pontifical High Mass will be interment at Saint Michael Cemetery on Stonemill Rd., Fort Erie, Ontario

On Saturday May 2 at 9:00am there will be a Requiem Mass for Father Gruner at Holy Face of Jesus Church at 181 Lake Street, St. Catherine's Ontario, Canada

In lieu of flowers, a donation to The Fatima Center would be appreciated.
Fr Gruner was incardinated in the Indian Archdiocese of Hyderabad. Shouldn't his bishop be conducting the funeral rites?

D

Deleted member 149

Fr Gruner was incardinated in the Indian Archdiocese of Hyderabad. Shouldn't his bishop be conducting the funeral rites?

Interesting. Before God, yes. Yet the Bishops of Vatican II have their own form of religion -void of God- enthroned on the top to be responsible to their duties.

As Fr. Pfeiffer mentioned, the modernists want to smash Fatima. I'm sure that there will be a number of prelates at the funeral, and beyond, to try and make inroads into the Fatima Center; as Bishop Fellay is doing.

Others have pointed out that John Vennari, who runs Fr. Gruner's newspaper Catholic Family News, and who supports Bishop Fellay going into the conciliar church, has the stronger influence to accept Bishop Fellay to do the funeral.

I cannot put it passed Bishop Fellay to exploit the environment he desires to be in; as he has done so many times before.

The Fatima Center may unfortunately turn into another Ecclesia Dei pod; under the clever control of the modernist.

Even God's servants do not have respect when they pass on.

D

Deleted member 149

As the voice of the Fatima priest, Fr. Gruner, is now laid quiet, what does Heaven have in store for us: more time, emanate chastisement, another voice to cry in the wilderness, a time of greater deceit? For almost 100-years now since the apparition of 1917, can society and its perversities endure more to provoke God?

The serenity of the Angels soothe the thought to know that God reigns and His Kingdom has no end.

But what about us in the militant Church, can we do more? For sure, with God's virtues and sobriety; the enemy is clever and cunning. These epic 52-years of betrayals within the walls of the Vatican II Church are devastating with their poisons of heresy, narcissism, and modernism. Their vision of being a vehicle to bring about "change", a word we hear often in crony politics, is only a change to overcome God's order of redemption and salvation.

God created us in His love without our consent; but to save us from our sins, He needs our consent.

Society is split, the Church is split, every which way there is a new trend to follow. Has God changed to follow man, or should man follow God? Our Lord said to follow him; what the digressors did to Him, they will also do to us. But watch out if the enemies befriend you; the scheme is always arrayed in color and soft toed with praise.

Has Bishop Fellay learned this age old lesson? Or is the dazzling of marble floors and the esteem of tailored cassocks find pleasure to see the human things in life to the dimming of the Divine? Rome was built to serve the Faith; not the Faith to serve Rome. Archbishop Lefebvre understood this; his successors however being young and juvenile are squandering the goods of the household.

With the latest branding technique of the neo-sspx in trying to distract the attention off of Menzingen's compromises, Bishop Fellay has taken up another crusade -this time of "Fatima"- a Fatima Pilgrimage statue. In the U.S District, they have been busy making a very expensive "Fatima Trailer" to be driven and hosted at all of the neo-sspx chapels, associated religious communities and other places; each in their turn for the neo-sspx publicity and [we hope] with properly intentioned prayers.

I did mentioned the neo-sspx publicity; yes publicity. Their advertisements on the "Fatima Trailer" made sure that their name of sspx.org/fatima stands out for the general public and media attention. Our Lady of Fatima is indeed good, her message, and our faithfulness to follow and promote the Faith through her apparition(s); but to use our Lady to a different end, one of conciliarism, and selfishness, down to ruin, is NOT from our Lady.

But one may say, as a Catholic, who would every think of exploiting God, His Blessed Mother, or the Saints? It is not new; sin always exploits God and people with the prelates have always in some point in time have exploited religion, like Vatican II, to further their ends; Bishop Fellay included with his many other faux Rosary crusades to obtain his documented conciliar-recognition.

So comes Bishop Fellay again to even exploit Fr. Gruner's funeral. The neo-sspx made sure to pronounce this on their recent article on sspx.org; the first sentence is highlighting the "prudent" superior General Bishop Fellay to the aid, funeral, and concern of the Fatima priest; versus their original article a week ago in discourse about Fr. Gruner. By the way, where was Bishop Fellay when Fr. Gruner was alive to promote the Fatima priest -Fr. Gruner? Oh yea, he was away busy with his conciliar recognition. Something of which Fr. Gruner openly did not support. Is there now a connection with Fr. Gruner gone to get in and use the Fatima center for their aims?

But why is Bishop Fellay jumping in now, and to a Catholic Resistance priest? For sincerity or promotion? No one can judge another soul; but Bishop Fellay's actions are trailed by compromise and determined ambition to control his priests and supporters to his goals -march to Rome. As it is, Fr. Gruner's funeral is certainly a high profile with the world attention due to his work...if it is sincere, we would hope so, but if it is for promotion, sic as it is, Bishop Fellay will only find the one path that our Lady promised to those who take God's religion in a mockery...

Our Lord said to test all things; indeed, we will. These actions of the neo-sspx Branding, betrayals, silence, and instilled fear for us not to speak about the workings of these liberal superiors, is enough of an understanding to be hands offish to their left and right turns guiding their ship into the rocks.

Will the neo-sspx find inroads into Fr. Gruner's Fatima center with him gone to promote their agenda, via his editor of Catholic Family News John Vennari, who openly supports Bishop Fellay going into the conciliar deal?

Why is Heaven for 6,000 years always ignored in their salvic message to us; whereby we stupid humans always cloud it up with selfishness and sin?

The answer is to steer back to the lighthouse of the Faith; it is there for a reason, to guide us through the stormy weather. And if off course not being able to see the light of the lighthouse, our Lady is there as the Star of the Sea to guide us back to port...if we have the good will to listen.

The real our Lady of Fatima, pray for us...

D

Deleted member 149

We here much about the neo-sspx being in financial decline, and the many consequential letters of Appeals from the U.S. District superiors, that in the above mention of the neo-sspx exploitation of using our Lady of Fatima as a trump to further their cover to acquire their desired canonical recognition, the District's "financial offering schedule" came out, and it is bold; like all of their other diversed solicitations.

sspx.org/sites/sspx/files/fatima_mass_association-printable_card.pdf

What happened to the old style of religion when the priests of God just stood strong and preached the truth; and all else was placed at their feet without need of asking and the help and donations were plentiful... (Acts Of Apostles).

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God and his justice, and all these things shall be added unto you." (Luke 12:31).

A

ajnc

Don't know how accurate this report is:

thesaker.is/more-signs-of-preparations-for-war/

More signs of preparations for war?
4326 Views May 06, 2015 201 Comments

As most of you already know, the Chinese Navy has sent warships into the Black Sea. They are headed for the Russian naval base at Novorossiysk. There have been several reasons given for this trip:

As part of the preparations for the visit of Xi Jinping to the May 9th celebrations
As part of a possible sale of its frigates by China to Russia
As a preparation for joint Russian-Chinese exercises in the Mediterranean

They all sound plausible to me. While some have speculated that the purchase of Chinese frigates by Russia would be a “black eye” for the Russian building industry, I disagree. If a country is preparing for war, then the quantity of defense equipment is far more important than the country of origin. Besides, it is well known that the design of Chinese Navy ships is based on Russian ships, so this is not a case of “Russia cannot do this” but rather a case of “Russian shipyards are already at full capacity, while the Chinese can deliver immediately”. As a stop-gap measure, it makes perfectly good sense to buy equipment from an ally, especially when the design of this equipment is based on yours.

Whatever may be the case, the arrival of these Chinese Navy ships is a slap in the face of the USA and the rest of NATO, who have been trying hard to show what they call “resolve” in the Black Sea, only to have China clearly indicate that it sides with Russia. The fact that the Russians and Chinese will be conducting join exercises in the Mediterranean, which NATO has always considered as mare nostrum, is even a bigger affront to the wannabe global hegemon.

In the meantime check out this video which a friend has just sent me:

When I saw this video, I thought, ‘this is exact kind of “mobilizational music,” which a country preparing to go to war, produces.’ There is nothing wrong with patriotism, as long as it does not degenerate into nationalism, but this mantric repetition of “Russia! Russia! Russia! Russia!” makes me feel very uncomfortable, because it is either designed to elicit “mobilizational feelings” or, even worse, to cater to the already ‘mobilized’ state of the population.

I am not saying that Russia is about to attack anybody. But what I am saying is that there are numerous signs that Russia is acting like a country preparing for war. Also, I am not criticizing Russia, because she is preparing to go to war, I am only saddened (and frightened) by the fact that Russia feels that she has to do so.

Finally, I find it both scary and discouraging that the general public in the West is kept blissfully unaware of the fact that, as of right now, the AngloZionist Empire and Russia are on a collision course. How could anybody oppose something he/she is unaware of?

This is why I will continue to sound the alarm, in the hope that the “silence barrier” can be broken down, before it is too late.

The Saker