Fighting on and on

Admin

Administrator
Dear.......

Yesterday the NSW District Court heard my motion seeking to strike out the latest defamation legal action against me by homosexual activist, Gary Burns.

The hearing lasted all afternoon and I am cautiously optimistic of success. I certainly felt extreme relief when I emerged from the court room yesterday evening.

I do not wish to go over the detail of the arguments before the court and will leave them for the judge to determine. But two things are worth noting.

Firstly, yesterday was the first time in this saga that Burns was extensively questioned about the number of cases he has brought against me. He evaded answering initially but eventually admitted that he lodged complaints against me numbering in 'the mid 30s'.

Secondly, Burns also 'withdrew' his claim that he had sent me a letter that is important in defamation proceedings, namely a letter of concern. He withdrew this claim instead of allowing his computer to be examined for evidence.

I do not know when judgement will be handed down but anticipate that it may not be until next year.

I would like to thank my legal representation. I thought they did a tremendous job yesterday and their expertise was essential.

I would also like to thank you all for your generosity, support and encouragement.

I have received thousands of messages since my email on Tuesday and it has greatly lifted my spirits. I will respond to them as soon as I can. I am very happy to report that I am certainly now in a position to continue this fight into next year.

Please keep up your prayers for a successful outcome.

I will be back in Sydney on Tuesday for a directions hearing. I do not anticipate that it will be anywhere near as critical as yesterday's hearing. Instead, it will outline the way forward in my case seeking prohibition orders against the NSW Anti-Discrimination Board, NSW Civil & Administrative Tribunal, NSW Local Court and Gary Burns from continuing to process anti-discrimination complaints against me.

Kind regards,

Bernard Gaynor
Christus Rex!