Father Tiago de Sao Jose

StLouis

I got in touch with the referred priest and I can affirm that the news is unfounded. The Priest does not belong to the Resistance group and has no intention of joining them. He wishes to remain in visible communion with the Roman Catholic Church, under her hierarchy and under Pope Francis. The above news was replicated from another forum and it has been already removed, since it does not represent the truth nor does it have permission from Frei Tiago. If any administrator reads this comment please take notice of the removal of the original notice.

MaryM

I got in touch with the referred priest and I can affirm that the news is unfounded. The Priest does not belong to the Resistance group and has no intention of joining them. He wishes to remain in visible communion with the Roman Catholic Church, under her hierarchy and under Pope Francis. The above news was replicated from another forum and it has been already removed, since it does not represent the truth nor does it have permission from Frei Tiago. If any administrator reads this comment please take notice of the removal of the original notice.

I apologize for not confirming prior to posting. Post removed.

Last edited:

MaryM

I have confirmed that Fr. Tiago IS in France in Avrille. It is not known if he will be "joining" them or not.

Last edited by a moderator: