False resistance "contracts"

• Thread starter Deleted member 149
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 149

What a day. Received an info-email saying Fr. Patrick Girouard (Western Canada), who is a Bishop Williamson supporter, is offering the mass again in Post Falls Idaho usa at different times of the month, noting:

Note: Fr. Girouard is hoping to be able to fill in for Fr. Voigt on First Fridays and Saturdays until Fr. Voigt’s health improves.

Father also requested that there be no recording.​

Certainly we pray for Fr. Voigt. I would like to say that Fr. Girouard going to PF is a good thing; however, I recall Fr. Pfeiffer saying within a conference were he described the time when Fr. Girouard was helping him in Post Falls for like a year or so, and unknown to Fr. Pfeiffer, Fr. Girouard's last day there was when he put a condition on the people if they want him to continue to give them mass they all had to sign a piece of paper with their photo saying they will never go back to the sspx masses and he would send it to the USA district superior like he made the people sign with photo he gives mass to in western Canada; including a contract the people in post falls had to sign as a guarantee for monies to help pay for his place in Canada; and something else I forgot. I think it was another contract for travel expenses.

When it happened, Fr. Pfeiffer said he had to go out there to put out fires and the people took a vote at that time and said no to Fr. Girouard and his silly papers...

Well now Fr. Girouard is back. I wonder what contracts and papers they had to sign now?

D

Deleted member 149

"Father also requested that there be no recording."
What happened to the words of our Lord "let your speech be SiSi-NoNo"? Why the blackout of sermons?

When a priest wears a Roman collar defining he is a priest, he therefore does not represent himself; he represents the True Religion of God.

In the beautiful ceremonies of the Church when She raises a cleric in the degrees of the priesthood, in this case the subdiaconate, the candidate is asked in the ceremony by the officiating bishop to make an irreversibly act of will by stepping forward in symbolism by removing his will from the old man to take on the new man - Alter Christus.

As such, when a catholic priest puts on the Stole of the Church, which is the symbol of the Church's authority, he speaks in the name of the Church. Therefore, the sermons are public acts of the Church given by the Holy Spirit, and belong to Her. No priest can squander a public sermon in the name of the Church and make it "private".

Priests must conform to Her will for grace to transfer.

"Every one therefore that shall confess me before men, I will also confess him before my Father who is in heaven. But he that shall deny me before men, I will also deny him before my Father who is in heaven." (Matthew 10).​

What has the false resistance come to? A private lodge; a clique; a cult of self-righteousness?

Something to hide? What could it be?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 149

I received another info-email coming from the post falls faux-pas Bishop Williamson mission that shows how Fr. Girouard is operating. He still refuses to have his public sermons recorded, which he cannot do wearing a stole of the Catholic Church, and now separating a money collection to himself from [airfare] expenses. Certainly expenses need to be paid for, but when these faux-pas priests only want to stay put in one local area against their calling as a Catholic (universal) priest, they act selfish and concerned they will not be paid generously for expenses in one basket. Well, when such priests limit God, they are naturally confined to material concerns.

(May 13, 2017)
Note: Father Girouard has requested that there be no recording, and that a majority of the confessions be done on Saturday to help accommodate his Sunday flight schedule.

Note: As always the first collection will be for the celebrant. The second collection will be for the air fare and Our Lady of Good Success Mission’s expenses.​

But the same people expected OLMC to pay for everything and took advantage of them in a secret coup leveraging everything OLMC built, seen here. This is the same that happened in Connecticut in a secret coup lead those coordinators and Fr. Zendejas, here.

The stand out is why all this secrecy from them if they say they are Catholic?

Last edited by a moderator: