Fake Resistance Forum Closes

Patric

So it seems ABLF3 has closed its doors, well for now, Samuel has written the following:

I have paused all activity on this forum.

The reasons for this are :

1. I believe it is time for our bishops to speak, preferably loud but at least clear, and if we are all very quiet then maybe we can hear their voice. Unless and until they do so, this forum will remain silent.

2. If or when our bishops find their voice, I believe it will be time for the laity to start participating in the building up of the Catholic Resistance. There are plenty of ways in which everyone can help, if only they make the effort.

3. In the current state, this forum seems to have outlived it's usefulness. Unless the previous two points will trigger the unexpected, I will pull the plug and move on.

Samuel

Now while Samuel says "paused", Sean Johnson (who was the de facto administrator when it came to the day-to-day running) has a different take on his blog:

One of the best forums on the internet has just closed its doors.

We will have more to say about this development in subsequent posts.

I'm not sure who this "We" is, but he clearly thinks it is closed for good.

On a positive note it seems Samuel wants the bishops to speak out more and I would suggest he's referring to Bp. Faure and Bp. Aquinas, and Bp.-Elect Zendejas and for them not to blindly follow Bp. Williamson. May be in the end this was a source of conflict between him and SJ. It remains to be seen if their new newsletter continues (after just one issue), that site is available, for the moment.

D

Deleted member 149

What drama!

If Samuel wants the world to know there's a contextualize issue he feels is against the Catholic faith from what these "resistance" bishops say and do, why does he not use his platform and draw it out for the good than to leave an ambiguous speculation?

Frankly, ABLF3 was mainly used for a marketing platform to promote a 'SeanJohnson brand' only to bash and SMASH their perceived "competition" BW described; when in fact, it is the "competition" who are the ones trying to draw out and hold these bishops accountable for what they say and do?

It is obvious Samuel closed his site for a reason -"the bishops need to speak and be clear"- yes, for sure. We have been saying that for 5 years! Confusion continues with black smoke. Such a comment lends itself to a frustration knowing these bishops only troll with their own brand and errors leaving charred remains than white garments our Lord is looking for. There is only so much one can tolerate...

Seeing another scandal surfacing of the faux pas resistance trying to bribe and mandate error on the pulpits of other priests is a grave concern. While Samuel wishes to say "his site outlived its usefulness" more than implies the faux-pas resistance no longer has a message. In fact, it never did. Error has no right! Hopefully Samuel had come to see the fraud of the faux-pas resistance lead by these "independent" bishops is a dead end road. Independence has no life! They need to come back to their founder.

Perhaps through this Samuel will find the right path. We will pray for him.

That other site "Ipsa" (something) could have passed to SJ as he was the second editor in chief if samuel is really done as he refers. I would think for SJ to save his recycled readership and curry sauce on his new "faux-pas newsletter", samuel would have transferred it to SJ. Likely; but expect more spin from SJ to keep float their sinking faux-pas boat while putting Samuel quietly under the bus for lack of incense.

unbrandable

And today on Sean Johnson’s website, we read this:

“Initially, we had intended to comment on the causes of the closure of the ABLF3.com forum.

Upon further reflection, that would be counterproductive.

Instead, we will follow its example and diminish, in order that the voices of our Resistance clergy and bishops might increase.

Consequently, this blog is now closed”

M

Martius

Instead, we will follow its example and diminish, in order that the voices of our Resistance clergy and bishops might increase.

What an interesting comment. Bishop Williamson in particular has his own platform/blog to project his own voice, called the Eleison Comments. Bishop Aquinas sends out letters to friends and benefactors. Fr. Zendejas has his own blog called the Blue Paper. Bishop Faure has the SAJM, with its own website and the USML with its own website. Fr. Chazal has his own newsletter called the Miles Christi. Fr. Ortiz has had no problem communicating within his own tertiary group (Carmelites, of which he is the chaplain) to use that as a platform and voice to project his opinion as well. The Dominicans of Avrille have websites from which they preach.

So what exactly are Samuel and SJ 'waiting for'? There are ample opportunities for these false resistance bishops and priests to project their voices loud and clear, if they want to. The reasons proffered for closing down forums and blogs are rather thin...

Samuel wrote that it is 'time for the bishops to speak....and if and when they do....'
Those priests and bishops can speak if they choose to.

Anand

I wonder what their priest friend and fellow navel gazer, Fr Chazal, has to say about this? To lift words from his Miles Christi, Issue 13; will he be lamenting this loss of " a very active and intellectual elite of faithful ", and instead will be having to cope all alone with more of those " other unsavory characters, slanderers, gossipers,backbiters, highly opinionated lay theologians etc." ?.

While this item does not pertain to the thread, I'm posting it for what it's worth. It seems to have come from FB.

Dear Faithful,
The priest annual meeting went well, we elected a regional superior, clipped the powers of the Superior General a bit, for starters; discussed priestly matters to organize better; and doctrinal aspects on sedevacantism, Islam, pfeifferism, and problems and lessons to be drawn from neo-SSPX disasters. We exchanged our views on the apostolate, canonical registers, and Fr Suneel renewed his engagement.
Fr. Francois Chazal
Fr. Valan D.Rajakumar
Fr. Rémi Picot
Fr. Arogya Suneel Pio
Br. June Mark, secretary.

Last edited:
M

Martius

To lift words from his (Fr. Chazal's) Miles Christi, Issue 13; will he be lamenting this loss of " a very active and intellectual elite of faithful ", and instead will be having to cope all alone with more of those " other unsavory characters, slanderers, gossipers,backbiters, highly opinionated lay theologians etc." ?.

What goes around...

E

Ecclesia Militans

Samuel's post is so ambiguous that he might as well as have just shut down his forum without comment.

Last edited by a moderator:
E

Ecclesia Militans

Sean Johnson should keep his blog going so that he has a public avenue to retract his poor defence of Bishop Williamson's comments to the lady in Mahopac regarding active attendance at the Novus Ordo Mass.

R

Rose

From the Catechism of the Council of Trent:

St. Cyprian wrote that "When the devil saw that the worship of idols was abolished, and the heathen temples emptied, he bethought him of a new poison, and led men into error under the cover of the Christian religion, the poison of false doctrine and pride, through which more than two hundred churches have started up in opposition to the true Church founded by Christ."

If there were 200 flavors of trad-ecumenism in the times of St. Cyprian, our battle is verily nothing new.
There have always been those Catholics (both clergy and laity) who think they know better than Holy Mother Church and set out on their own paths, rather than clinging to True Church. Thus the trad-ecumenism preached by Bishop Williamson and promoted by his followers - clerical and laity - will soon eventually go down in the same flames all the other 'flavors' of false Catholicism have gone.

TheRecusant.com

In one sense it's easy to understand. A Resistance forum, like any apostolate or indeed the Resistamce itself, must stand for something bigger, something more than just promoting itself. Otherwise it is ultimately pointless and has no purpose.

This forum - thanks be to God - has so far served to promote the legacy of the old SSPX and Catholic Tradition and the Traditional Apostolate as handed down to us by Archbishop Lefebvre. As long as it continues to serve that purpose, its future will remain secure.

Of course, on the other hand, as long as there is money to be made from the advertising revenue caused by visitors who come to read sensational scandal and dirt, then there'll always be one other forum which stays open. It has a very definite purpose - to make money! Otherwise its owner might have to do an honest day's work like the rest of us, and we can't have that!

What will be interesting to see will be if the newsletter "Ipsi Conteremus" will follow Samuel and Sean's lead. If so, can we expect to see a newsletter containing nothing but articles written by bishops from now on? Or will they save themselves further embarrassment and cut their losses?

Admin

Administrator
This forum - thanks be to God - has so far served to promote the legacy of the old SSPX and Catholic Tradition and the Traditional Apostolate as handed down to us by Archbishop Lefebvre. As long as it continues to serve that purpose, its future will remain secure.
Please God this forum continues to 'promote the legacy of the old SSPX and Catholic Tradition....' Cor Mariae comprised of its members has been consecrated to, and placed under the protection of Our Lady. May She keep watch over us all, including Samuel and Sean Johnson - for without Her continuous intercession we can do nothing.

Pete d

I have been responding on Facebook to some of the individuals on the SSPX Resistance Supporters page. Facebook being the tool that God gave to pull myself out of the "Cult of Sede", I continue to use it. Sandra Greene had posted this yesterday http://sodalitium-pianum.com/fight-or-flight/, and another individual tagged me in it suggesting that Father Pfeiffer may have plans to become a Bishop in order for me to be confirmed. I asked a question about what all the drama was about and another member of the page posts this: http://sodalitium-pianum.com/pfeifferites-tell-archbishop-lefebvre-to-get-lost/. I posted some Archbishop Lefebvre quotes about the New Mass giving zero grace. Those poor Bishops of the New Order sitting in those chairs as idols without a single breath only to be burned away one day unless they beg Our Lady's forgiveness and graces to give them hearts to be her sons. This was my latest response the next day after praying for the graces to love my enemies. I doubt this is the love the fake resistance would have wanted from me. It is what it is: " I am searching for Bishop Williamson's statements on these matters. I see Sean Johnson's stuff. I fear that this is just a continuation of a "no call back" from the SSPX, when I had left the Novus Ordo and searched for 2 years inside the cult of sedevacantism and had to pull myself out. It does not appear the graces came for me from any SSPX Bishops. I will probably have to wait until judgement day to find out."

D

Deleted member 149

Hang in there "Pete d". Your on a beautiful path when at the end of it God's gift is greater for you. When one gives much to God, God gives much to the soul.

When souls search for our Lord, depending on their constitution, He can bring them through an educational path (like Job) they may be anguished with but God leads them to Himself through such means for a well rounded formation they would otherwise would not have understood, formulated, or appreciated the gift He intends to give with an immense joy and truth securing them in Himself. (I too had a similar road...I would not change for anything but the sins I committed along the way. It is anguish, but a far greater gift I thank God for everyday).

Welcome to Cor-Mariae (CM). You will find an abundant amount of information and sources within the CM's archives regarding this crisis in the Church and the crisis within tradition. And your right, sedevacantism is another scourge and nail to our Lord trying to split the Church into another schism. The only disposition a Catholic can have, says St. John the Baptist, "May our Lord increase and I decrease". That is a true Catholic soul.

The path of a converted life to the Cross is one our Lord customizes for each soul for its greater good and His Father's glory. Keep going in the humility led by St. Joseph.

God bless.

D

Deleted member 149

Interesting that erroneous seanjohnson (SJ) stuff is passed by some people without an ounce of self awareness or reflection seeing the outright disconnect with the Church; as any child knowing their simple catechism can see. What a grave position SJ is in before God leading souls away from Him - literally!

You will come to notice "Pete d" there are a few louder ones in the false resistance who feel the liberty to write something so foreign to the Church because they are allowed to in the new religion and path of Bishop Williamson's independent view of the Church he started to create in 2012.

Like to like is the measure of discernment.

Here are some paramount links showing the actual quotes and sources of the false resistance.

Where is the False Resistance now?

Quotes of Bp. Williamson supporting the new religion and conciliarism

Knowing what these bishops stand for is a duty and right of all Catholics. The great Archbishop Lefebvre in line with his predecessors had said:

"Catholics have a strict right to know the doctrine of their priests and bishops." - Archbishop Lefebvre​

Pete d

Thanks for sharing those links Machabees. It is such a tremendous blessing for me to finally have the graces to begin to see a tiny portion of our Lords Church. Pray for me so I do not stray. I deserve none of this but have no plans to let any of it go. To be in the wilderness for 25 long years and to have no idea how this arrived or to have any certainty how it at last is but may not remain and could just be gone ... it is well... very, very, .. well... not really sure what this experience is as it is new. Not scary but it is. Not pleasant but it kind of is. An opening of a way I had faith for but really didn't. Well, here I am. My desires from the past have been great. And my stabs in the dark have been many. I dare to say that, but will anyways because they have not really been mine. It would be boastful to say I own them, but is daring because i do claim the visions of such. To come to understand how there are providential positions held for those who had but only desire them is very scary but yet amazing. It is a new experience for me so the words may show up later.

These Bishops sit upon Chairs but have no faith to activate our Lord's powers from heaven. Why this is? Anybody know? If they only knew the flames they sit under? well, if they do, they are not letting anybody else in on it. That in itself would not be very Catholic of them. If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there to hear it, does it make a sound? Not that the church militant could hear it. The sound of the waters have to be about to break through into his church on earth. What are the Bishops thinking? They must be trembling trying to hold the pleas of the faithful without an active altar to send them to heaven. From whence is this levey going to break? Who else is there that desires the bishop king Saul to be struck from his horse?

Last edited:

Admin

Administrator
When souls search for our Lord, depending on their constitution, He can bring them through an educational path (like Job) they may be anguished with but God leads them to Himself through such means for a well rounded formation they would otherwise would not have understood, formulated, or appreciated the gift He intends to give with an immense joy and truth securing them in Himself. (I too had a similar road...I would not change for anything but the sins I committed along the way. It is anguish, but a far greater gift I thank God for everyday).

Persevering throughout the anguish allows God to keep the soul still - pinned down so to speak - that He may fill it with what graces it needs and to which hitherto it has not sought access, nor had the power to access. It is so easy to reject this great gift and allow worldly distractions/enticements to fill the anguished heart instead. The greatest temptation is to let the Enemy convince me that I have no hope of redemption because I realise how great a sinner I am....not to just BELIEVE I am a great sinner, but to KNOW I am. The enemy endeavours to mask this most precious knowledge with the smoke of despair. On the one hand he wants us to KNOW the agony of our own state because it can open the way for him to tempt us to give up on our own salvation - to stop praying. If the thought comes that it is no use praying then one knows immediately it is the devil and you do the opposite. You pray with renewed conviction - especially the Rosary. On the other hand if we acknowledge this 'pinning down' as the great grace that it is, then true humility takes over bringing the soul to the foot of the Cross in true reparation>gratitude>love>sainthood. A Catholic knows that God sends suffering in order to strengthen faith and grow in the depth of our knowledge and love of Him.

The saints have shown us that, to foster the gift of humility imparted thus by God, it will keep us in a true state of contrition. As distinct from mindlessly praying words of contrition - the knowledge of our true state counters the sin of pride that perpetually rears its ugly head. As the saints themselves taught us by their own example they used every opportunity to humiliate themselves.

The Fathers have constantly taught us here on Cor Mariae that countless Catholics demonstrate false humility when they say they are too humble to express any opinion about their faith; that they humbly leave everything in God's hands and do nothing to spread the true faith, whereas -

“Holy abandonment is found ‘not in resignation
and laziness but at the heart of action and initia-
tive.’ It would be dishonest to pray for victory
without really fighting for it. [...] ‘The things I pray
for’, St. Thomas More prayed magnanimously,
‘dear Lord, give me the grace to work for.’”
(“The Biography of Marcel Lefebvre” p. 568
See also:
http://www.cor-mariae.com/index.php?threads/christians-are-born-for-combat.6568/

Last edited:

Pete d

Here is my response today to the SSPX Resistance supporters group after one of the members posted a bunch of Bishop Williamsons videos about the new mass: "If the Novus Ordo is evil then it is better to have nothing. It would be better to not go to church at all then to join a protestant church. I speak from experience about these matters. If the Novus Ordo is a false religion, then upon going the faith is lost. I grew up in liberal NO parishes, and I was never taught the traditional faith even when a teenager. I read the Scriptures on my own when I started to have the desires for it and became protestant. The only time I entered a catholic church after leaving high school and going to college was fraternity rituals in college. I guess it must have been another one of those ultra liberal parishes that did not have a problem allowing college kids to do freemasonic rituals in their church. After intellectually and theologically finding Rome through study i then moved to the NO church. ( funny how the abbreviation means no church). I can say without a doubt my faith grew weaker and I become more worldly the longer I was there for those 14 years after leaving the protestants. Archbishop Lefebvre is very clear about this for anyone who will sincerely read as many of his quotes as they can find. There is no shortage of them on these matters. Since reading his statements, this has now become more clear to me. I am speaking from personal experience. It was horrible that the bishops failed to teach the faith but that did not stop God from leading me to Archbishop Lefebvre. I am starting to see, and it must be some sort of graces from the Good Lord, because I no longer attend the NO or SSPX chapels. I can honestly now say today, do not go to SSPX chapels, or you will loose the Faith."

Last edited:

Pete d

I have a question. If I make a new post here do I have to click reply or does everyone who has commented here automatically get a notification when new posts to the thread are made?

Admin

Administrator
I have a question. If I make a new post here do I have to click reply or does everyone who has commented here automatically get a notification when new posts to the thread are made?
Pressing the 'Reply' button reveals the selected passage of your own post as I have done here. You will see I selected the whole post then pressed the 'reply' button so that I may specifically reply to your question.

Do people who comment here "automatically get a notification when new posts to the thread are made?" Yes.