Deceit from The Recusant

MaryM

Fr. Pfeiffer did not make a fit about Bishop Williamson's visit to Fr. Bitzer's Chapel.
I beg to differ:

The Recusant, April 2017

" You can attend Mass at a Feeneyite chapel." -- + Williamson (27)

Recusant comment:
"27 - de facto - Bishop Williamson himself has offered Mass and given confirmations at ‘Our Lady of the Pilar,’ the Feeneyite chapel of Fr. Gavin Bitzer, in Louisville, Kentucky, at least twice. The most recent occasion was on 25th May, 2016. See: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZlQ5BSgs9E or see Recusant 34 for a summary of his sermon."

https://www.therecusant.com/bishop-williamsons-teaching

--------

The Recusant may/June 2016, page 43

"Not only is ‘Our Lady of the Pilar’ a Feeneyite chapel, it is the chapel of Fr. Gavin Bitzer, a
priest who left the SSPX a long time ago although originally ordained by Archbishop
Lefebvre in 1985, according to his website (olpchapel.org). It is also right on the doorstep of
Frs. Pfeiffer and Hewko, in Kentucky. Bishop Williamson has told these two priests that he
will not be visiting Our Lady of Mount Carmel for confirmations, ever, whether or not the
dreaded “pablo the Mexican” is still there, whether or not Fr. Pfeiffer is still in charge. Why
might that be, I wonder? If only Fr. Pfeiffer and Fr. Hewko had been Feeneyites or sede-
vacantists, or sympathetic to the New Mass, perhaps then their faithful could be confirmed..?
And what about the faithful who did not get an invite to one of these invitation only events?"

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.stmaryskssspxmc.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/The-Recusant-34.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjMiKPgj7LdAhUl8IMKHSo_D_EQFjAAegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw151Igjy4VxgeZ6khmsFOUl

(Caution, auto download)

-------------

OLMC Gladium 2017

Underhandedly:
" You can attend Mass at a Feeneyite chapel." (Complaining of +Williamson's actions and statements.)

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://ourladyofmountcarmelusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Gladium-December-2017.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiVlJrlkbLdAhUX8YMKHRD0BSQQFjACegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw3xkqt92ox3H2w9PxdmoS-P

(Caution, auto download.)

Last edited:

MaryM

This is incorrect. Fr. Pfeiffer now has "Bishop" Ambrose Moran.
Fr. Chazal called him "non bishop Moran". He also said if someone accepts sacraments from "Fr" Poisson, they accept this non-bishop as legitimate. Interestingly, the you tube sermons of Poisson and fr. Roberts are nearly nonexistent. More attempted deceit?

MaryM

I keep wondering why there are so few of fr. Robert's sermons on OLMC websites and YouTube, and none of "Fr." Poisson or Moran?
It is very curious...

Anand

There seems to be a cultish attachment among some people to either Fr Pfeiffer or Fr Chazal. According to what I have heard, neither of these priests were well regarded when they were in the SSPX. For some there seems to be no Catholic life outside the SSPX or certain bishops and priests.

MaryM

There seems to be a cultish attachment among some people to either Fr Pfeiffer or Fr Chazal. According to what I have heard, neither of these priests were well regarded when they were in the SSPX. For some there seems to be no Catholic life outside the SSPX or certain bishops and priests.
There is a danger in becoming so attached to one priest or bishop, that you believe them to be the last vestige of the Catholic Church. You end up a home-aloner when that person falls.

MaryM

I heard that Fr. Pfeiffer is supposed to be giving a talk about the latest developments with Ambrose Moran. I believe this talk should have been given BEFORE the conditional ordination of Fr. Poisson since the Kentucky Fathers' Nov. 7, 2015 statement declared that they would not associate with Ambrose Moran. I eagerly await Fr. Pfeiffer's talk.
A month later and no talk...

MaryM

The 'News from the Resistance' link is worth reproducing here as it shows the beginnings of the movement under Bishop Williamson and his continuing role in overseeing a federation of priests - and where, in 2017, it had led
let alone since that time.

In other words, it started off well but now many of these priests are at enmity with one another - all doctrinally compromised. (See What happened to doctrine?)
View attachment 1348
View attachment 1350
View attachment 1351
View attachment 1352

This is quite interesting to re-read now.

What caught my eye now:

1. "Bishop Williamson and the priests who attended the retreat." The article claims the priests in the photo are all priests of the Resistance, which is false. Furthermore, the names of the priests were not listed. If they had been, someone would have researched them and found out the secrets of Fr. Roberts. It seems deceit from OLMC had begun from its inception. The end never justifies the means.

2. "Thanks to the generous donations of the faithful of the Resistance, it has been recently restored..." (referring to the seminary building) If it was restored six years ago why is it undergoing restoration now?

3. "Bishop Williamson agreed of being the moral authority for the resistance, thus accepting to give us doctrinal guidance..." If, as Fr. Pfeiffer told me, Bishop Williamson's comment about the NO is "nothing new" and "he's been saying that for 20 years," why the break with b. Williamson, supposedly over his NO remark? Makes me wonder...

Last edited:

Ecclesia Militans

A month later and no talk...
Unfortunately, it seems more and more that there will be no talk forthcoming. It is now October 8. The conditional ordination of Fr. Poisson by Ambrose Moran occurred a few months ago. It seems that Fr. Pfeiffer has decided to be publicly silent about it.

MaryM

Unfortunately, it seems more and more that there will be no talk forthcoming. It is now October 8. The conditional ordination of Fr. Poisson by Ambrose Moran occurred a few months ago. It seems that Fr. Pfeiffer has decided to be publicly silent about it.
It seems more and more like "Fr." Poisson was a Guinea pig to attempt to re-introduce non-bishop Moran through a back door, deceiving the faithful yet again.

The faithful attending "Fr." Poison's masses gives tacit approval to Moran, just as the faithful attending Fr. Robert's masses gives tacit approval to a pervert, attending "Fr." Cordaro's masses gives tacit approval to a laicised priest, and attending "Fr." Tetherow's masses gives tacit approval to an ex-convict, pervert, laicised priest. (data here: http://cor-mariae.com/index.php?threads/olmc-and-their-pervert-and-laicised-priests-friends.7910/#post-14692)

Fr. Pfeiffer will stop at nothing to further is perceived mission. What he fails to remember is that the end never justifies the means.

Last edited: