Cor Mariae's Reason-for-Being

Admin

Administrator
Cor Mariae's reason-for-being is to make available to the thousands of Catholics (pewsitters) deliberately led astray by and since the Vatican II Council created a counterfeit church that terminated any adherence to the teachings of Christ laid down by previous magisterial Councils where doctrines were clearly defined and taught to be upheld by the Faithful for all time. The counterfeit Church used the external structure of the Church to deceive trusting Catholics. Vatican II council was inspired by a counterfeit spirit giving birth to the counterfeit church where Christ's enemies have dethroned Christ the King mocking Him anew as their ancestors did when He travelled the road to Calvary.

A whole generation has grown up since the birth of the conciliar (uncatholic) 'church' in 1965. A New Catechism was introduced displacing the simple Catechism that produced fervent Catholics - even great saints for generation after generation and about which Archbishop Lefebvre said:

"In the Church there is no law or jurisdiction which can impose on a Christian a diminution of his faith. All the faithful can and should resist whatever interferes with their faith, supported by the catechism of their childhood. If they are faced with an order putting their faith in danger of corruption, there is an overriding duty to disobey." (Open Letter to Confused Catholics : Chapter 18 : para 9)
Read more: Sedevacantism is not an Option

A product of this evil council is the babel of voices from proud intellectuals whose faith is reduced to quoting and debating from the vast quantities of debates between theologians...some whom Mother Church has discounted. According to their faith one has to become a great scholar to be a true Catholic! Mother Church has never left us orphans. She chose what is true and discarded what is false in that simple Catechism which this forum promotes in its Catholic Treasure Chest. It is sufficient in itself. AND good faithful priests, few in number unfortunately, have laid out how to pray, keep Sunday holy, etc. when there are no priests, or when one has to choose which priest to follow.....where, incidentally there is another babel of voices.

Vatican Council II has stolen from us the time God had allotted for the Church to guide the spiritual advancement of the laity into sainthood by educating us in the Documents/Encyclicals etc. It is too late for that now because of the effective scattering of the sheep all over the globe with no shepherd(s) and who have become hirelings leaving us to be devoured by the wolves. But God brings good out of evil for those who love Him. We have no need to worry or look to someone to teach us the faith which is already ingrained in our souls:

Jeremiah 31
8. Behold I will bring them from the north country, and will gather them from the ends of the earth: and among them shall be the blind, and the lame, the woman with child, and she that is bringing forth, together, a great company of them returning hither.
9. They shall come with weeping: and I will bring them back in mercy: and I will bring them through the torrents of waters in a right way, and they shall not stumble in it: for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn. [....]

33. But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel, after those days, saith the Lord: I will give my law in their bowels, and I will write it in their heart: and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 34And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying: Know the Lord: for all shall know me from the least of them even to the greatest, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Dear members of the true Church, you are the Church, made now of flesh and blood hearts that have become tabernacles of Mary's divine Son, Jesus Christ.... that God has promised will remain with us, and in us, 'til the end of time. If you believe that then you have not lost your faith. All you have to do is simply use it!

Last edited: