Christmas Greetings from Bernie

Admin

Administrator

Dear ........

Merry Christmas!

I hope that you have a wonderful 2016 and I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support throughout this year. It has been a year of triumph in the face of adversity and it would not have been possible without your support. Key achievements include: protecting freedom of speech in the Federal Court, with a decision ruling that the Chief of Defence Force unlawfully terminated my commission for the expression of private political views, limiting state-based anti-free speech laws, preventing them from being used by militant activists based in New South Wales against anyone in Australia, and priming the halal certification industry for a knock out blow, supporting the campaign led by Kirralie Smith with a detailed submission to the Senate inquiry into halal certification supported by over 8,000 Australians.

However, as always, victory is never assured and the price of freedom is eternal vigilance. Both legal victories are now under appeal.

The New South Wales Civil and Administrative Tribunal will hear an appeal against its decision on 1 April 2016. This was lodged by anti-free speech activist, Gary Burns. This is not surprising. He openly opposes free speech and is intent on silencing the Australian Liberty Alliance, which he claims is a terrorist organisation. However, he is happy to support radical Islamist, Zaky Mallah.

I have also just been informed that the Chief of Defence Force has lodged an appeal against the Federal Court decision handed down earlier this month. Again, considering the Chief of Defence Force is allowing official Defence Twitter accounts to attack the Australian Liberty Alliance, it is hardly surprising that the organisation charged with defending Australia's freedom is now going back to the Federal Court in an attempt to restrict freedom of speech in Australia. You would expect nothing less from a politicised military.

No doubt, there will be battles to fight in 2016, not least of which will be contesting the next federal election as the Australian Liberty Alliance's Queensland Senate candidate.

But now is a time to rest and recuperate. I hope you and your family remains safe and well over Christmas and I will do my best to respond to the many thousands of unanswered emails I have in my inbox!

Kind regards,

Bernard Gaynor

Christ is our king!