Calling all Australians!

Admin

Administrator
Dear .......

The federal election will be called within a matter of weeks.
Perhaps like never before, a major party – namely, the Australian Labor Party – is openly campaigning on a swathe of so-called ‘progressive’ social causes.

As we shared in last Friday’s email, Labor is seeking to strong-arm states and territories on abortion by means of hospital funding.

They are also determined to pursue the ‘gender agenda’. Indeed, their party platform calls for: “national programs to address homophobia, biphobia, transphobia and anti-intersex prejudice in schools. This includes ensuring gender diverse students are able to express the gender they identify with.”

This means more programs like ‘Safe’ Schools in our children’s classrooms.

Finally, Labor has been openly hostile towards freedom of religion and belief. For example, we’ve been confronted by Senator Wong’s bill to strip away the rights of faith-based schools and the parents who choose them.

This terrible trio – abortion, gender ideology and the assault on our freedoms – is a challenge we cannot afford to ignore.

Starting next week, I will be getting around the country, explaining these threats in greater detail and how you can make a difference ahead of the election.

We have some fantastic speakers lined up, and it will be a great opportunity to catch up with likeminded people who care about our country’s future.

I really hope you can join me at one of these events.
Note: If you can attend the Perth or Brisbane events next week, please click on the relevant link below to reserve your seat today.

Perth – 18 March – CLICK HERE TO BOOK NOW
Brisbane – 20 March – CLICK HERE TO BOOK NOW
Sydney – 10 April (please save the date)
Canberra – 11 April (please save the date)
Melbourne – TBA
Adelaide – TBA
Hobart – TBA

Other locations depending on election timing
I hope to see you soon, and thank you again for your support!
Best wishes,

Damian-Wyld-crop.jpg

Damian Wyld
Director

Australian Family Coalition

Last edited: