Australian Govn't just denied +Williamson's Visa.

• Thread starter Deleted member 149
  • Start date

prayerwarrior

Machabees said:
The persecution of the Catholic Resistance is heating up...

--------------------------------

"Shoah denying bishop’s visa cancelled"

www.jewishnews.net.au/shoah-denying-bishops-visa-cancelled/35549

June 5, 2014

A Holocaust denying Catholic bishop who was due to visit Australia this month has had his visa cancelled after The AJN alerted the government to his views.

British cleric Richard Williamson has described Jews as “enemies of Christ” and claimed there’s no evidence to support the fact that six million Jews were killed during the Shoah.

At most, he said, the number if Jewish victims was 200,000 to 300,000, none of whom were killed in gas chambers.

Williamson, who was found guilty by a German court of inciting racial hatred, was scheduled to attend a number of services in rural Victoria later this month.

But after The AJN contacted the Department of Immigration and Border Protection earlier this week, a spokesperson said that the minister, Scott Morrison, was asking for “immediate advice on options available in relation to this matter”.

The spokesperson has since contacted The AJN again to inform us that “The individual’s visa has been cancelled.”

For the full story, see next week’s AJN

-----------------------------

(See also another edited version of the same article.)

"Shoah denier bishop faces Oz travel ban"

www.jewishnews.net.au/shoah-denier-bishop-faces-oz-travel-ban/35456
t1940I have just seen the latest news on AJN titled "Holocaust-denying bishop's visit axed". It is a hate-filled article. You can get there using the above link and click on the article on the RHS.

Admin

Administrator
Hi PW! I notice there is only one source claiming that the visa is being denied. Speaking for myself, I do not trust the source. IF the SSPX is responsible for alerting the AJN actively seeking Bishop Williamson being denied a visa...IF that is so, then of course the Jewish factor would use that. I think such a technique is called a self-fulling prophecy. Or, if a lie is told often enough then people believe it! Our Co-ordinators have not confirmed that BW is not coming. Our itineraries are still in place. The government has not as yet officially confirmed it....so how can the AJN confirm it????

Admin

Administrator
Dear All

Fr Ortiz had dinner with the bishop last night and he informed him that his visa had been cancelled as the reason stated on his visa was "to visit friends" when in fact he was comming to perform religious ceremonies. You can also read the link below from Peter Bezina and the reasons stated on the AJN website. So I guess its time to start cancelling airfares again!
Sorry for the bad news!

www.jewishnews.net.au/holocaust-denying-bishops-visit-axed/35598

Bill (Pointing - Co-ordinator for Australia)

D

Deleted member 149

Admin said:
Dear All

Fr Ortiz had dinner with the bishop last night and [he] informed him that his visa had been cancelled as the reason stated on his visa was "to visit friends" when in fact he was comming to perform religious ceremonies. You can also read the link below from Peter Bezina and the reasons stated on the AJN website. So I guess its time to start cancelling airfares again!
Sorry for the bad news!

www.jewishnews.net.au/holocaust-denying-bishops-visit-axed/35598

Bill (Pointing - Co-ordinator for Australia)
Hello Donkath,

Which one is the [he] in the above red that had informed...? Was it Fr. Ortiz that had informed the Bishop of this news? Or was it the Bishop who had informed Fr. Oritz of that referenced statement...?

It would seem that Bishop Williamson himself will need to contact the Australian Gov't to find out what is going on with his own Visa. The instigation of the Zions in this matter is certainly not helpful.

Admin

Administrator
I Machabees! I understand it to mean that Bishop Williamson informed Father Ortiz for the very reason we were told in our phone calls to the Minister that it was a private matter between the Bishop and the Govt. and thus confidential. That was why I wondered how the AJN could categorically say that the Bishop was refused a visa full stop.

It would seem that Bishop Williamson himself will need to contact the Australian Gov't to find out what is going on with his own Visa. The instigation of the Zions in this matter is certainly not helpful.
I don't see how it could be that Bishop Williamson would not have been in touch with the govt. himself. And it is disgraceful that our govt. is refusing a visa on the grounds given. It is a mere technicality isn't it? because administering the Sacraments to one's friends is a no-brainer. All those receiving the Sacraments are his friends! It is a double disgrace because our present govt. is fighting to rid us of a Bill restricting free speech. Will PM you about other developments.

D

Deleted member 149

Thanks for your reply; that would make more sense.

This is a very important situation that is going on; not only in your country, but in others that follow suit. If it was so easy to do this to a Catholic Bishop (Bishop Williamson), it is likewise easy to do with anyone else; whether it is a political or a religious motivation. So much for "tolerance" and "freedom of speech" that these nations facade.

Within that new article you had linked above, they state that denial can be based on "character grounds".
"...The Executive Council of Australian Jewry (ECAJ) also contacted the Department of Immigration last week. Noting Williamson’s views and past, ECAJ urged that he be banned from the country in line with legislation that allows the minister to refuse or cancel a visa on character grounds, having regard to the person’s past criminal record or if there is a significant risk that during that person’s visit he or she would vilify a segment of the Australian community."
This incriminates and makes guilty every human that is alive; we all have a character. What a sneaky...and malicious way to cause persecution against the Catholic Church in our modern day. What other countries have this deplorable "legislation"?

Welcome to the new world order; where all things are against Christ; including thoughts of charity and compassion for your neighbor. In the U.S, such a "thought crime" is considered to be prosecuted to re-education camps (CPS or FEMA camps).

In the words of St. John in his Gospel, "Lord Jesus, please come..."

CPS (Child Protection Services).
FEMA camps (Federal Emergency Management Agency).

Admin

Administrator
I linked on your source ajnc but found with the links I tried in the text, that none of them worked or were forbidden access. It is as if one has to become registered or something to access them, but there is no indication as to how that is achieved.

A

ajnc

Admin said:
I linked on your source ajnc but found with the links I tried in the text, that none of them worked or were forbidden access. It is as if one has to become registered or something to access them, but there is no indication as to how that is achieved.
try it this way,
go to: www.tboyle.net
click on Religion
click on An outline of independent bishops

you can even access tboyle.net via google

Hope it works for you. The links of this site work OK for me.

Admin

Administrator
Yes. That worked OK thank you ajnc. Basics of our Faith. I was disappointed not to be able to get to the links located in the first website you gave...The showed essays for and against certain arguments. The Link to Independent Bishops shows up some links OK. But the same problem occurred as when I tried the first link you gave...because your latest link links to that one (If you get my understanding). I truly appreciate your efforts nevertheless. //images.proboards.com/v5/smiley/smiley.png

Admin

Administrator
BISHOP RICHARD WILLIAMSON’S VISA TO AUSTRALIA CANCELLED

To the Editor of The Australian, 15th June 2014

It is a disgrace that, as a result apparently of representations by Jewish agencies, the government has cancelled Bishop Richard Williamson's visa to visit Australia. Just like the refusals of previous governments to allow David Irving to enter Australia, this decision is fundamentally unjust and an affront to the principle of free speech. The bishop undoubtedly has dissident views on the subjects of Christian theology and the history of Nazi Germany, but that should not mean that he is barred from speaking publicly in our land and that Australians who wish to meet him and hear from him are denied that access. Perhaps it is not only section 18C of the Racial Discrimination Act that needs to be revised but also the law relating to visa applications.

Nigel Jackson, Belgrave, Victoria

MaryM

I'm not familiar with the current status of Bishop Peter Hillebrand. Some years ago I had read that he was a Traditional Catholic bishop, of the Thuc lineage, from Australia.

www.olfatima.com/history901.html

Can you tell us more about the Thuc lineage ajnc?
Answer in New thread.

Last edited: